MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1163

[Deleted]
iam new to MT4 and would greatly appreciate if someone could please help me out in locating where abouts in the MT4 platform will i be able to find and load onto my chart the PIvot levels for the various inputs:Daily/Weekly/Monthly.I have looked in all the indiactor lists and still can not find it...
Please.. maybe you guys could figure it out.. I've been through it fast, then slow, then fast again.. next thing I know, it's 1am and I still haven't figured out why it will only draw one buffer imdex. Thanks in advance! #property copyright """#property link ""#property...
Does anyone know of an outside indicator (not MetaTrader built in fib tools) for fibonacci time series - Thanks
[Deleted]
This is getting a little absurd here guys, half of the threads per page are now stickies, and most of them are advertising MQL5 and have nothing to do with MQL4...If you just want to kill the MQL4 forum you only need about 10 more stickies! You can do it, I have total confidence! (and I like how...
what happens is that is that nesesito make a program that takes an integer for example 1.345678 and remove the value of 78 or another example 2.346798 and remove the 98 . Can not use string commands converters to run this program double to integer . I did was that totals the number goes 2.0 1.63960
[Deleted]
does anybode else have problems when searching with the search field on the upper right side of the page? "an error occured, try again later" or so...
Hi, I've been all over the web looking for an indicator for the Simple Moving Average that does the following: 1. Alerts via sound and email when the PRICE crosses the SMA line 2. Can be used for the 100 and 200 SMA on the same chart 2. Can be used with any time frame Help is truly appreciated! MT
Is there any way to make hyperlinks in Chart comments?
[Deleted]
  2 closing price  (7)
void CheckForOpen()  {   double ma;   int    res;//---- go trading only for first tiks of new bar   if(Volume[0]>1) return;//---- get Moving Average    ma=iMA(NULL,0,MovingPeriod,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); //---- sell conditions   if(Open[1]>ma && Close[1]<ma) continue;   if(Open[2]<ma &&...
[Deleted]
  Set timework EA  (3)
Hello, i want set my EA with these criteria: at 8:01 (8:01am) - START WORK at 19:59 (7:59pm)- STOP WORK and close all open positions please, can you write me the code? Ty
I have been experiencing heavy CPU processing whenever EAs are loaded as indicated by the Windows Task Manager showing MetaTrader as the offender with processing sometimes going to 100% for 'terminal.exe *32'. I have tried downloading the trading platform again imagining that I had a virus but it
[Deleted]
Hi to every body. I have a problem with my EA. It work in base of candle previous value. So it opens OP with some value of previous closing/opening/highest/lowest candles. When EA close the OP I need that EA doesn't open any new OP until the current candle will be closed. Some one can help me on...
[Deleted]
Hey all =) I'm having a boring problem with the mysql_wrapper dll. I need this to do some data transfers in my MySql database, but when i run my ea at back test, it says "2011.05.02 13:35:27 2011.05.02 19:35 Bridge_To_Mysql #EPM1,M30: cannot load library 'mysql_wrapper.dll' (error 126)". But i...
[Deleted]
Hello experts I am a newcomer and I have just started to read Kovalyov's book so to learn to write program codes in MQL4. However I am not sure if it is worth doing that. Indeed my strategy is based on interacting currency pairs: that is, I buy, say, 5 different pairs with prices a,b,c,d,e and if...
[Deleted]
Recently I purchased a very accurate EA from a website for $149. After many back and forth messages to the support email it still only works on the Demo acct. They have to Hard Code your acct. number into the EA which has supposedly been done. What I am getting is this: On the Demo acct.It has been...
hey guys, can anyone help with transferring the Wealth Lab chartscript into MQL4 EA? It's Livermore's Market key technique
I'm trying to create an indicator that will plot a line against my chart based on the close price + a variable "Weight1". The variable "Weight1" is calculated from another application and the value is placed in a text file. I would like my indicator to read the value in the text file and add it to...
[Deleted]
I will buy a ready-made advisor with a yield of 20% per month or more
Hi, I am very much new to metatrader coding can experts out here help me to design metrader indicator based on metastock code on bar. Metastock formula are mention below Bullish divergence bar(blue colour) L < Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-1)< Ref(L,-2) AND L < Ref(L,-2) AND CLOSE > ((HIGH + LOW)/2) Bearish
[Deleted]
Hello, I'd like to calculate the elapsed time, between placeing a message box and the manual responds from the user. iTime and Time() seem to deliver only the opening time of a candle. Is there a command to just access the time, independant of candles? If you have an idea....... Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi, I really need your help, do anybody have full history data for pair gbp/usd for year 2010 maybe 2009? (FxPRO) The less TF the better it will be. There are many gaps when trying to use history center and download them. Thank you
[Deleted]
Hi I am a day trader who trades manually, I have been trying to setup an EA to trade the same strategy as my manual trading. Unfortunately I seem to have a lot of trouble finding coders that I can rely on, or they just don't understand the importance of certain asects of marketing trading. I have...
  Trade List  (4)
Hi, I tried to make a trade list for my EA I use the two following functions 1)GetSymbolString in order to have an multicurrency EA 2)Terminal in order to save the orders characteristics extern string symbol             ="EURUSD";extern int    MultiCurrencyMode  =1       ;extern...
[Deleted]
I am trying to write indicator that shows Daily EMA disregarding to current chart timeframe. And i found that i have no idea how to accomplish it. Code: for(int i=0; i<limit; i++) { ExtMapBuffer1[i]=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_D1,9,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i); } Does not work, because BarNumber...
[Deleted]
No limit, no stop loss I would like to set the robot to follow the following procedure: - for each entrance to use a certain percentage, inserted in advance, of the balance as a margin. For instance: 1000 $ x 5 % = 50 $ margin Until now, i have develop the following code.
[Deleted]
Hi I have an EA that identifies when the price has made a new high or low, here is the basic code for this:   hi_lo[0] = MathMax(    (MathMax(iClose(Symbol(),Period(),iHighest(Symbol(),Period(),MODE_OPEN,bar,end)),            iOpen(Symbol(),Period(),iHighest(Symbol(),Period(),MODE_OPEN,bar,end))))...
[Deleted]
Well I've been learning MQL4 for about a month now, and I'd like to share my first EA. I have intentionally created something very simple. It maintains a decent profit factor over all the historical intervals I've tested for both M5 and M15 time frames on EURUSD. For 04/10/2009 through 04/10/2011 it...
  MT4 API Progress  (3)
Dear Members, i am looking for mt4 internals like howto login to data server, howto fetch data and positions. Can someone give me useful links or tips for this please? regards fx1
Hi everyone, I am sorry if such topic already exists but I am a total newbie in this area. Can anybody tell me if it is possible to create such a program that would connect to my MT4 account and calculate statistic for each trade that has been opened. For instance (stop loss in actual money, risk,...