MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1160

I need a programmer to create a scanner that will scan multiple currency pairs continuously and alert me when the patterns identified with the ZUPv6 indicator are found: 30 min, 1 hr, 4 hr, and daily timeframes. The GoHan scanner is close to what I want, just needs to be programmed with the ZUPv6...
hi guys, i have got this EA trading profitably for now, but has got a constraint. i want a code that i can add to it so that the EA trades continuously, particullary when i switch off my pc, it works as if the pc is on.
[Deleted]
I have an indicator which when first place on chart, much of it does not draw. Then if I remove it from the chart and reload it back on the chart it works. Also if I switch chart period, then switch back, it works. It looks like the required historical bars are not in memory at the first draw....
howdy Is it possible to place a pending order in MT4 based on closing price. I know I can do it based on a price, but would rather not be triggered mid-candle. Is there an EA that allows me to select pending order based on closing price of a candle? cheers honkin
Hello, I've developped an indicator in mql4. However when i call it in an EA, eg: trend = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ATR Stop", 2, 0); bull_stop_loss = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ATR Stop", 0, 0); The values are different when i attach the indicator to a chart and when i use it in a custom EA. Any reason why?
what happens is that is that need make a program that takes an integer for example 1.345678 and remove the value of 78 or another example 2.346798 and remove the 98
[Deleted]
Recently I purchased an EA from a website. The EA or Robot is working fine.I have been getting No results when trying to run the Strategy. Last night a Technician at my Brokerage reset the Demo password. This somehow allowed it to work. This tells me there is nothing in the EA to prevent it from...
[Deleted]
Hi I have been learing to code and I learn much by example, I am trying to code a function to show the highest and lowest RSI for the day, here is the code: double Rsi_high;for(int i=0;i<Bars;i++){    double Highest_RSI_ofDay;    if(Time[i]>=iTime(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0)){        if(iRSI(NULL,0,14...
[Deleted]
Hello. I've just started using a new MT4 demo. I'm getting an invalid S/L or T/P error on any Market order I try to place, and I receive "invalid parameters" on any Pending order I try to place. Anybody know why???
[Deleted]
Hello everybody on this very useful and interisting forum . I think here are the most powerfull people in programming mql4 . I hope everybody understand my english . ok here we go So maybe someone can give me some tips with this one here . First of all - the ea works fine . the only problem is that...
hello wonderful people ! is it possible to make mt4 a startup program? as under msconfig it does not come up under standard settings. if so how ? my problem is my VPS, sometimes it reboots without notice and potentially could leave me hanging with open positions whilst i am having beauty sleep !...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone. Much help is needed please :) I programmed this very basic ATR-based spike alert. The premise is that it alerts you when there's a spike. Spike is defined when the ATR of 1 bar is x times the ATR or 60 bars. When that happens, the alert pops up and the sound goes off, also the...
  help with expert  (8)
Hi guys, I'm new to this mql4 expert programming. I need some help. I'm trying to do an expert like this: When the Ask price is higher than the smooth average, it waits until it goes down equal to the average and open a buy operation. or when the Bid price is lower than the smooth average, it...
Hi, I am wondering what is the period of the tick chart that pops up when ordering? I am trying to come up with a similar looking chart using another program but I cant seem to find a period that would do the job. Any help is appreciated
[Deleted]
  Historical data  (1)
Good day, Can anyone let me know where I can aquire an historical database of forex symbols that goes back a few years. Something that is ACCURATE. I need this to test my EA's. Any help will be greatly appreciated Thanx James
I am using the attached code to draw STARC bands. I was wondering whether it was possible to overlay a colour between the upper and lower bands, like this (from another application):
[Deleted]
Hello I am trying to define the number of digits in the pair price infront of the decimal, I understand that for digits after the point I can use: Digits But I cant seem to find anything on the digits before the point. Thanks Antony
[Deleted]
Hi I have an EA that is working well, but somethings it will enter trades that should of been ignored by because the condition statements were not met. For example for a particular trade the nearest pivot line must be at least 25 pips plus twice the spread away from the point of entry, in one case...
Hello all I have been having some challenges with what I want to accomplish with my EA. I would like to add an extern option which asks the user if he wants the EA to open one trade per day or multiple times. If user chooses true to open once a day then EA will open only once a day. If not, every...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, There is a real problem linked with EA design. Most of us design an indicator andthen build an EA to exploit it. But there's an intrinsic problem linked with thatmethod. MetaQuotes shows an indicator by calling the start() method once a candlehas been fully formed, i.e at the CLOSE...
Hello I am trying to understand why/how an indicator (DT-ZigZag-Lauer) returns different results from an EA than when it is attached to a chart. I have checked and re-checked the code (see attachment). If anyone can help, of has an explanation, I would be very grateful
[Deleted]
I am Samson Adewumi from Nigeria. I need someone that can help me build expert advisor. I have the strategies with me. if you can help please contact me on e-mail princeadewumi@gmail.com with subject EXPERT ADVISOR thanks
  Predictive indicators  (164   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Please tell me, are there any predictive indicators or scientifically based strategies looking to the future
hello people, iam experienced forex trader and would like to develop this winning strtegy with some traders, hope i can get some interested memberregards baraka
[Deleted]
hello all.. im newbies here wanna ask and help from who expert... can i disable or delay this EA from close post? mean i wanna close it manually... it all... thanks
how to insert the data of metastock to MT4? i hope someone will let me know the step how to insert metastock data to MT4. thank u
This EA is a project that I have been working on for sometime called fz_trade_hedge5. I see a lot of EA that boast results, but sometimes it isn't clear what broker the back-testing results came from. The website for this EA is XXXXXXXX. The site has results page that could be of interest in...
Could someone please help me with my notification code. The code is suppose to email when a trade is entered. During backtest the Print statement always has OrderCnt_0 = OrderCnt_1? Thanks in advance for the help. ---Tom ***Please See Updated Code below this one***** int      OrderCnt_1    =...
Has anybody tried to develop an EA using Trend Lord? I am calling Print("Index 0:", iCustom(NULL,0,"TrendLord",0,0,1)); Print("Index 1:", iCustom(NULL,0,"TrendLord",0,1,1)); Print("Index 2:", iCustom(NULL,0,"TrendLord",0,2,1)); and they return Index 0: 0.0 Indev 1: EMPTY_VALUE Index 2: EMPTY_VALUE...
[Deleted]
  Your most effective strategy?  (123   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Hi. Which strategy are you currently using? Don't be greedy. Not many people read this forum. And if someone finds out about your super strategy, it won't stop working)))