MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1162

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi everyone ... I'm trying to find out how to get variation percentage for prices in relation to their last day close ! In my routine, it's more important to have percentages than absolute values. I couldn't find any configuration that could give me this. Has anyone got any idea ? Is there any...
Been trying to get an EA to work right for 2 weeks now. nothing i try works. if i get the close to work, it wont open, if i get the open to work, it wont close. every code bit that i try to get it to work on a new bar only either does not work or runs multiple times.... This code is no where near...
If you have something like the following in the code, where/how does it derive the value during Testing? double TickVal=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE);
Using the command line compiler, MetaLang.exe, to compile .mq4 files, it shows the following format: 1-2 ; warning/error code; file location; line#:column#; description of warning/error My question is this: Where can I find a list of the warning/error codes for the compiler? For instance: 2;88 -...
When I set a buy or sell stop under pending orders the accepted order appears in the trade screen for maybe a minute or so then disappears; appearing in the account history section. I am new but have read the information on stop orders and thought it was straight forward....maybe. USD/CAD - price -...
Hello. I'm in trouble to import other indicator's value into an indicator. If in example i want modify the RSI, having in it also the MA value, i try to use iMA function, in example like this: double MA; MA=iMA(NULL,0,Period_MA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); or also like this double bufmapre[];...
  bug in MQL4 (3)
I found a bug in mql4 language, please try the following code : extern int GLP=25; int start() { double y=GLP/100; Print(y); return(0); } it prints 0 ! it should print 0.25 tested on MT4 build 218. Regards
Hello, For my backtesting validation I need to increase the limitation of Max Lots value. MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT); => 100 Lots When your account increase above 300 000 $ this limit is easilly reached when trading. I heard that some brokers offer about max lots of 1000 lots or even more....
I want to determine the chart symbol from a custom indicator or expert - can this be done and how. I can get bars, period etc but cant find anything for symbol
Hello there! I uploaded an EA authored by Coders Guru. I like the waythis EA works, but it has no stop loss. If it wouldn't be too much of ahassle, can a programmer please add a stop loss to this EA. Thanks!
unable to find a link on how to be able to get this data on any bar on the chart sure could use some help
This is not a scam and this is not a joke. We are a real and fully licensed proprietaryforex trading firm based out of Houston, Texas and we are looking for programmers to create lucretiveEA's for us. We will pay as much as $5,ooo for your EA plus split the profits 50/50 on a $50k Live account for 1...
Does anyone can help me with a code that allows me to get a signal from an indicator just when the new bar opens? This way I can make sure the signals change on some indicators does not disappear... If you provide me some sample, I will try to include it on the indicators I want Regards Paulo
Contest, SEnd me your WORST PERFORMING EA SYSTEM MRobins17@Gmail.com thanks
Hi, the attached indicator works fine for brokers that do not include Sunday evening bars. If I apply the indicator on a platform that include the Sunday session, then I need to make refer to the previous Friday bars. I tried with this condition considering (i+2) instead (i+1) when it is Monday, but...
This code is placed inside an EA. Why Fractal is always zero??? Period_M15 ------------------------- int start(){ if(Time[0]==TimeCurrent()){ Print("Fractal: ", iCustom(NULL, 0, "ZIGZAG-FRACTALS", 0,1)); } return(0); }
double  iClose(string  symbol,  int  timeframe,  int  shift)Returns Close value for the bar of indicated symbol with timeframe and shift. If local history is empty (not loaded), function returns 0. i used iclose for an indicator on the 4 hr chart. i used 1hr for the int  timeframe, and the script is...
hello all MQLers i ask as confused over writings about 2.5s cutoff and deinit() handling. these are worries bout 24/7 unattended EA workings and trying cover all possibilities can think of - lol ok, i been dream bout this much - not any way clear in mind, on mql4 info - needing help, as running of...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008, an article Reporting the Fifth Week (27 October - 2 November) has been published. The fifth week closed the first month of the Championship and opened the path to the next one. This week released a little tension of forex markets - almost...
i have a strategie, i need help develping it iand programming it befor i leave for iraq ... this is not my first post... i cant seem to find any help....
Hello There, I have buy me a new System and need now a little bit money for trading, if you need some scripts indicators or EA Systems, please contact me, for example a komplette EA Trading system just 50 Euro. My email is lamoe150999@yahoo.de
Hi forum, The tester shows some fills (see attached pic), but the price bar shown in the chat doesn't include the fill price. How is that possible ? I'm only using OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_SELL, ... ); I know that the shown chart price is the bid price. Opening a short position means to sell at bid...
Hi everyone, I've been trying to code this MA. I'm using 5 different Arrays: 3 for loading the 3 MA points, and 2 for the arrows signal. But i really can't load the MA points into the ShortBuffer[], MediumBuffer[] and LongBuffer[]. When i test it what i get is always 0 for every [i] value. I don't...
Why is account history deleted in part? Are there ways to get it all back?
Hi All When I test my EA for some reason it only partially closes open positions, see report Ticket 1 is 7.84 lots but only 5.45 lots were closed, and a new buy order # 2 was created with the same parameters as ticket 1, adding the closed amount of ticket 1 to ticket number 2 yields the same lot...
The Comments function draws a simple text line in the upper left hand corner of the chart -- sometimes even on top of another indicator's comments. How would I draw two lines, one beneath the other (as if there had been a carriage return)? Or, said another way, "How do I position Comments on the...
Hello, can i receiving with metatrader with a script or EA Program informationen over the internet from a special place or so? I want to use it to make a little remote control with a EA or cript Programm. Did there are been standard or similar solution anywhere? Thanks for an answer.
Hi, I've trader Forex several months ago and would like to start again. I have an account with Interbankfx and when I click on Interbankfx MT4 icon on my desktop my computer complete freezes up and I have to turn off the power to restart it. I'd like to uninstall it and then reinstall it but I...
Hello everybody, I am puzzled as I do not understand why I get different results using a same EA on two different computers. Any ideas ? Thank you for your help Fabrice
Can someone help me? I have put together an indicator that uses various arrays. I have confirmed that my arrays are populated. But when I try to display my final array elements, I do not get anything? Can someone help me with the arraycopy function? This is where the problem resides.