MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1162

is it possible to overlay the moving average from 2 sets of pairs into one chart? example, I would like to overlay the 200 ema for EURUSD and EURCAD (and others) so I can see how their history related
[Deleted]
  Diagonal Line  (4)
I need example code that shows how to calculate the position of the CLOSE in relation to a diagonal line. In other words ... if I have a diagonal line (not horizontal) I need to calculate whether the bar closed above or below the diagonal line.
[Deleted]
I've been looking through various forums to get the answers to my questions but most of them are really unclear or difficult to understand for me. Firstly I hope that some members that have experience in trading using mobiles give me some feedback. I am really interested in buying a new mobile for...
  CHANGE COLOR EA  (1)
hello i would like you to help me i need please a EA who buy and sell when a EMA i have change its color, who dont place stop loss or profit, only who buy and sell when the EMA change its color at the close of the candle i attached the picture of the ema thank you so much
[Deleted]
Hello all: Would anyone kindly provide me with a code snippet to meet my objective of determining retroactively what the highest (or lowest) Bid was during the time period that the most recently closed order was active? To explain more easily (since I am obviously still learning), let me put it...
[Deleted]
No wonder no one is responded to my question. Looks likecookie monster gobbled up my text. Now I have rethink my question.. here we go…. In one of videos I saw host playing with a text label (sayCLOSEALL) on the chart. After the label was moved with cursor and arrival offresh tick, the functionality...
Hi Programmers! At MasterForex there is a plug-in called One Click Trading. I show you some screenshots from it: The type of this MT program is script witch is an addition to the trading platform allows to perform one-click transactions and manage the whole position. There are buttons. That...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have just found out that drag 'n' drop scripts do not work on Mini/Micro accounts, they only work on Strandard accounts. I am wondering if there is a way to make them work? Thank you.
[Deleted]
This is a good indi it just needs to have a alert and pop up when the bars on the indi go above 25 and below -25 any help would be appreciated. thank You in advance.#property  copyright "Copyright © 2005, Yura Prokofiev"#property  link      "Yura.prokofiev@gmail...
[Deleted]
Can anyone help me with suggestions on where I may find a memory leak. The EA is rock solid at a 4 Digit broker such as FXSol but when migrated to Alpari-US I am undergoing memory creep of about 100 Meg a day. There are 6 simultaneous EA's running the exact same EA on 6 currency pairs. the charts...
[Deleted]
  EA not working.  (4)
Hello, I have developed an EA and succesfully compiled and simulated on strategy tester. but at real time it is not working. however my margin is enough. i tried to get live support from broker company and they adviced me to delete history and check my local time. but these are not solving my...
[Deleted]
anyone can share here some non- repainting indicators ?? many many thanks
Hello. friends, I want to write the following figure gave indicators of exper advisor, but I do not get EntryCCI and TrendCCI values​​. could you help in this regard #property copyright "coolhawk" #property link "ww.ww.com" #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 8...
hi community, which of these stops is best..... "stop loss", "trailing stop" or "breakeven" should be in order and why ? i am currently trying to assess which is best, which to enable at same time or run all, i am keen to hear other peoples experiences. thanks
Hi, Is it possible to send an order via a custom Indicator? If not, how can I use a custom Indicator in order to decide when to send an order? Thanks, Eyal.
Dear Community, I have read the previous posts existing in this forum regarding error 127 on DLL function calls but I'm unable to get a solution for my case. I hope you can help me. I'm coding a DLL file in Dev-cpp with a set of functions, I understand that "error 127" is caused by the non-existent...
7bit solved my initial problem. Please scroll down to my second post for my current issue. I am attempting to query my MySQL database with a DLL that I made in Lazarus, and return the result to MQL4. I made a standalone 'program' in lazarus that queries the database without any problems; but when I...
[Deleted]
I'm having a little problem with a concatenated value, i need to unconcetenate it and put each value in a variable. The concatenated string is: 4;1294016400;0 I'm trying this: res = "4;1294016400;0"; int inicia = StringFind(res, ";")+1; int finaliza = StringFind(res, ";", inicia);...
Hi, Is it possible to send an sms message from MT4 when an order has been created ?
[Deleted]
Has anybody seen how to program a signal or alert to be transmitted to my mobile?. I cannot find any info about what to enter for ... SMTP server or SMTP login in my email tools page. The idea is to send the alert to an email with SMS support and from there to my cell. However, all attempts have...
[Deleted]
I want to export Moving Averages price indicators calculated by the MT4 to Excel. For example to export live prices from MT4 to Excel I know how to do it. If I want to export say EURUSD bid price i will type in an excel cell: ='MT4'|BID!EURUSD Now how can i do something similar for Moving Average...
[Deleted]
hello. guys! i have some idea to trade that i have to trade by EA. can anyone help me? Pls. Creat this EA for me. Term Of EA. 1. Open Pending Order Sell / buy or both at exactly the pivot point ( Or i can adjust Spread to fix that ) 2. i can adjust TP / SL all so Trailing Stop. 3. i can adjust...
i have question on the strategy tester i need to run the tester tick by tick but is it possible to paus the strategy tester at the first tick of each new candle automaticaly till i press the paus buttom again to go on tick by tick further? i know the option open price where it shows me the open...
If a manual order hits the " invalid prices " the order does not place. How do you code so that the order is placed, even if it encounters same? after all, the idea of programing is so I don't have to sit by the computer and make sure the orders are placed
Hello. I'm looking for a way to make candles that are drawn on the duration I want. For example, candles of 5 seconds, candles of 10 seconds, ... and so on. I searched the entire web and have not found anything. Does anyone know if this indicator exist? Thanks to whom answer me. Best regards from...
[Deleted]
  Does the Grail exist?  (2126   1 2 3 4 5 ... 212 213)
/del
[Deleted]
hi,,,, is there someone can help me..... how can I download mt4 to my pda htc hd7.... try several time cant success
Hi, can anyone tell me how can i change the error discription of a particular error code. eg. (Error 130== "invalid stops") Can i make error 130 say "invalid/no stoploss present" ?? thanks in advance.
1/. How can I get the average trading volume over the past two weeks? (intiger result as the amount of 'average volume') Please for the MQL4 syntax example using the daily period. 2/. Is it possible to find out what size were the orders for each volume over the past two weeks? (double result as the...
[Deleted]
Hello. Can you in this forum get advise about the best forexbroker. I have been told that Alpari is the best. But are they realy the best one? Regards. Lars