rabid pipsers

Hi all.

I have looked through codebase, but besides Lucky I have not found any more pipsqueaks making hundreds or maybe thousands of trades a day. I've been looking through kodebase, but other than laki I have not found any more pipsqueaks making hundreds or maybe thousands of trades a day.

If there is any one in codebase or in the storehouse who has been blocked by DTs because of very high frequencies? I don't know how to use them, I'm not sure if they are right or wrong.

My spread is not too big and my broker does not block it.

trinitron:

Hello all.

I have looked through codebase, but besides Lucky I have not found any more pipsqueaks making hundreds or maybe thousands of trades a day. I've been looking through kodebase, but other than laki I have not found any more pipsqueaks making hundreds or maybe thousands of trades a day.

If there is any one in codebase or in the storehouse who has been blocked by DTs because of very high frequencies? I don't know how to use them, I'm not sure if they are right or wrong.

My spread is not too big and my broker does not block it.

What's the spread on the eu?

paukas:
What's the spread on the eu?

0.8-1.6 . But we can go below one point. The spread is floating. Because of the interbank.

trinitron:

0.8-1.6 . But we can also do below one point. The spread is floating. Because of the interbank.
Let's make it 0.5-1.0 or else frantic will work, but drain.

paukas:
Give 0.5-1.0 or else frantic will work but drain.

Sir, we can discuss this in private. I mean an individual spread. And what is the projected average number of trades? And the maximum allowable drawdown?

My record on the tester is 6000 trades a month, with a spread of 0.7-1.0

trinitron:

Sir, we can discuss this in private. I mean the individual spread. And what is the projected average number of deals? And the maximum allowable drawdown?

I don't care how much. I wish I had the money.)

But realistically 50-100 a day with 0.8 pips spread and guaranteed performance will be one-third of a pip profit per trade.

At 0.5, half a pip.

I hope you haven't forgotten about the commission? With it, it will be at least a pip in total anyway.

OnGoing:
I hope you haven't forgotten about the commission? With it there will be a total of at least a pip in any case.

What kind of commission are we talking about? My broker does not have a commission, only a floating spread.

trinitron:

What kind of commission are we talking about? We don't have a commission at my broker, only a floating spread.
In that case, it is not quite clear what kind of guaranteed performance we are talking about.

trinitron:

What kind of commission are we talking about? We don't have a commission at my broker, only a floating spread.

What kind of broker?
Reason: