MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1156

[Deleted]
I am trying (what I belive) something ralatively simple. Looping back i bars getting the close price of each bar. Putting the close price of the particular bar to an array and then accessing it returns 0. What am I doing wrong? I guess it's syntax, but I don't know what..... see code below: Thanks...
[Deleted]
me : broker forex Forex trading is pointed out as the most profitable media fast. but much speculation that underlie this forex trading makes the fate of the merchant becomes erratic and have a tendency to lazy to work. velocity of money just on the financial sector alone while the real sector are...
[Deleted]
  Ex4 files  (1)
If we have an ex4, is there any way to convert it to source code file(metaquotes language 4 file)?
I have a strategy I would like to be programmed into an EA. I have all of the functional requirements I need, but I could really use some help brainstorming non-functional requirements I will need to tell the coder. As it is my first EA to be coded, the help is much appreciated! So far I have...
Hi, all I have a excel which can receive the realtime data but I can't draw a realtime chart from that. So I am wondering whether it's possible to let MT4 read that data and draw the chart for me. Have anybody done that before or who knows some feasible solution? Thanks very much! Miao
  Email  (172   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
Email. Just to keep everything in one place. It is the links: - How to set e-mail in MT4 (full explanation with images and everything from Codersguru); - PriceChannel_Stop_v1.2 indicator with alert and email/sms; - Code to send email alerts when closed trades... ; - Setting up the email option in
Hello. I want to save in txt same values when an trader was open. I thing that the best way is in each tick, verify if an trader was opened... How Can I do this? I need to verify if an trader was opened and to verify this, in each tick... Thanks for help...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm looking for a code example how to access the custom indicator ADX_WildersDMI_v1m in e EA. I'm looking for the correct sequence of parameter using the iCustom command. Any tips are welcome. Thanks....
Hi All, I am adding an indicator B on a window containing an other indicator A. I realize that indicator B has a different value than the one it would have if it was dropped alone. Do you know how I could extract indicator B values through an EA when B is dropped on indicator A? Many thanks for...
[Deleted]
  OrderModify  (1)
Dear All, I have this code in my Expert: for(i=0;i<OrdersTotal()-1;i++) { Print("Profits modified"); OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); if(OrderTakeProfit()!=new_profit) {...
[Deleted]
  2 EA's needed.  (7)
Does any one now where I can find the following 2 EA's: 1 - Based on the 'Ichimoku Kinko Hyo' method. 2 - 2 Moving Average cross, and as soon as the the MA's cross again the EA operates a close and reverse trade. Realy need this, would apreciate your help! Damian
[Deleted]
I am looking for a moving average envelope for MT4. One that I can adjust by percentage a top band and a lower band and set the MA to a particular number of periods as well as having the MA show up in on the chart inbetween the upper and lower bands. I have attached a screen shot of an example that
Sorry for my english, i'm french I want use for my ea a price for exemple for eurusd: 1.4200 If the price cross 1.4200, then my position open How to do, or what function to use, thanks so much
Hi there! I was wondering if someone has a DLL or open code to draw asmall box into the chart which allows us to click and open a webpage, just likeibfx.com.au offers to it’s customers. You can take a look at this feature at IB's MT4. https://www.ibfx.com.au/Platform/Free-Forex-Demo-Account Here's a...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a provider which use normal smtp and pop server. I have tested smtp successfully with windows live mail and rebol (http://rebol.com) using the parameters below but with metatrader it doesn't work : Sender address rejected: need fully-qualified address mail.sfr.fr xxx@sfr.fr pass
Hi, friends, I am looking for an experienced coder to wirte an EA. The EA is quite simple. It should automatically open two position for any two of the currency pairs at any time at current market price, one long and one short. The positions' size can be modified by the user of the EA late if...
Hi Guys, Could someone help and develop an simple expert advisor? Sorry for my english, I'm Brazilian :-). FUNCTIONS: 1) Buy PAIR A, lot = Y Sell PAIR B, lot = Y Y = 10%, 20%,etc of the balance of my account. (I submit % desired). 2) Buy PAIR C, lot = Y Sell PAIR D, lot = Y 3) X = 10%, 20%,etc...
As input files, quotations for the formation of R-portfolio format is CSV c delimited fields in the form of a semicolon and comma of digits in a decimal or as a point or a comma: In the first line of the file should be placed the names of financial instruments. The first column in the file must be...
  Big candles  (2)
Hellofriends, I´m not agreat trader/programmer. ( Sorry forthe level of this thread. ) Last week, looking a EURUSD H1 chart I saw this type of candles. One week later, these levels have been very important for the trades. Someone else have experience coding this type of candles ?? Really thanks for...
I just tried to place a trade and found it refused because MT4 was doing a background update without letting me know it was happening. How did I find out? I found the following lines:- 17:31:29 **** - MetaTrader 4.00 build 402 started (FXDD) 17:31:32 **** - MetaTrader 4.00 build 402 stopped...
Hi there.... I have download the indicator as mentioned above and did follow the step as told but eventually when try to activate it, there's nothing appear on the chart. Can anybody help me to solve this issue?
[Deleted]
I use the Strategy Tester, Expert properties ->> Initial deposit, but I'm not for it to work, I do not know why, maybe I do not know or misunderstand it. I want: place an order for a virtual account, while using Strategy Tester. just placed orders to buy or sell, and see profits and losses. help me,...
I have been trying to create an expert advisor that will execute a trade if one moving average is greater than another moving average with the difference of five(5).I used iMA(NULL,0,14,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0) AND iMA(NULL,0,8,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0) to set up my two moving averages but it...
[Deleted]
Hi. Iam new to MT4 which Iam testing with 2 different brokers, I cannot get my scripts to output any logfile. Can you advice?
Does anybody know of any multi time frame simulator for MT4? The only one i have only allows 1 timeframe, is there any other way of doing this without being by visually checking the charts? I'm working on a workaround, just wanted to know if there is something like this already
I have been trying to debug my first EA for about 5 days now without success. I make small progress every now and then, but the EA still does not work correctly! There are two things that i cannot figure out: The counter "i" stays on zero although I initialize it with the value 4 and then reduce it...
[Deleted]
I am trying to create an EA that will get the highs and lows for a given time period, i.e.; 00:00 - 03:00. Searching through the forums, I have come up with the following code, but it doesn't work. It prints out 0 instead for the price for the highs and lows. I also get this warning when compiling...
Is there anyway to display the order profit/loss on the chart in window? Specifically I would like to display the net profit/loss of 2 orders combined... I am adding the OrderProfit() to get my figures from the 2 orders, and adding them together... now I need to display that number somewhere I can...
I would be very happy if someone could help me with the following question! I downloaded the MetaTrader4 Software from "http://www.metaquotes.net/en". I downloaded also their quotes for EUR/USD in the history center. Then i I drew a some chart / trendlines and made a template of these drawings. Now...
[Deleted]
Hi there, I trade with IBFX. I found an expert advisor on the MQL4 website which I need. I downloaded the advisor and saved it into the "experts' folder in the IBFX file on my computer. When my MT4 application is open I can see the advisor in my navigator window but when I click on it, it doesnt...