MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 578

Hi   i live in India from birth. I have opened  a International Bank account in London and especially for the Purpose of Forex Trading. My friend Deposited his money there who lives there as uk citizen. And I started doing trading from India but my all transaction places in uk and their bank.    I...
Hey Guys,   I have a problem. My code is calculating a Stop Loss. As you can see in the picture: My Bid is 1.13844 and my min. stop is 1.13794. So at least exactly 50 points. But why I get a 130 Error?    And how can I print more variables in one print methode? In Java I just type System.out...
New article Graphical Interfaces III: Groups of Simple and Multi-Functional Buttons (Chapter 2) has been published: The first chapter of the series was about simple and multi-functional buttons. The second article will be dedicated to groups of interconnected buttons that will allow the creation of...
[Deleted]
Hi,   Just finished my building my EA.   I'm looking for a broker to trade WTI Crude Oil. Fixed spread. Max 5.   Any Recommendations?   Thanks 
[Deleted]
Hello, everyone.  I want to write a good EA for my purposes.    I create an object:       ObjectCreate("[I]", OBJ_BITMAP, 0, X_TopRight(140), Y_TopRight());       ObjectSetString(0, "[I]", OBJPROP_BMPFILE, "Imn.bmp");       ObjectSet("[I]", OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES, OBJ_ALL_PERIODS);...
[Deleted]
I try to delete a pending order when one of the 2 pending orders got hit but unstead the code is not deleting the pending order  at all i dont understand why , my code is very simple and explicit here is the code.    for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)     {    Print(  OrdersTotal());...
[Deleted]
Hello members, Looking for a help for making an EA. I have Ea which opens buy order if last candle closes above Trade level. It opens sell order if last candle closes below the trade level. Suppose I run this on an hourly chart, then every time this condition satisfies it opens buy or sell order on...
hi friends   i have some knowledge in php so i wrote this simple ea based on three level of rsi on opening trader and stoch on closing it i hope there is someone who can help me converting it to mql4  <?php $RSI7; $RSI33; $RSI100; $StochMain723; $StochSignal723; function OrderSend(){} function...
I am looking for a methodology to restrict the visualization of an indicator's separate window, by code There does not seem to be something like SetIndexVisualization(.... TimeFrame) I can easily restrict the indicator's output to specific Periods. the issue is that on the not required Timeframes
please tell me what happens for the data history after installation in mt4 does it recalculated automatically according to the brokers time zone or should i do something to match it with my brokers timezone
Please, how can I program my EA to return the values of extern or input variables from other charts? It is not as if I want to attach several EA's to charts. What function is necessary to achieve such a task? In view of my question, exactly what do the following mean for variable of extern?
[Deleted]
Is there any methods that can use slow complete algorithm in MT4? I want to know how to increase optimizer passes. If third party software can do it, Let me know it.
[Deleted]
  Change code  (1)
Hi  In my EA,  I'd like to change this code:    int lvl=MathLog(maxlots/lot)/MathLog(2)+1;  if (lvl<0) lvl=0;     lot2= lot*MathPow(2,lvl);  lvl is a level which is depending of maxlots , lot is the initial lot and lot2 is the result lot level after level. In this case with Matpow the result is a...
  help with mt4  (3)
I have downloaded the MT4 software from FXCM USA   However when I start metaeditor  and i open the sample it says words like onInit and onTick These are mt5  language code words when I enter the following code from the book  as follows...
GumRai: Are you serious??? Your opening post in your very recent topic at https://forum.mql4.com/71996 So you already know how to do it. Lol... . Funny. Actually, it did not occur to me. Now I know I should figure it out by writing an empty string to all the records in the file. Thanks.
Hi all,  I come across  with an issue; When I put the ea for the first time an order is opened, then when that order closes the next one opens normally, meaning that the ea waits for price goes up or down the OpenLevel What I expect the ea to do is from the very beginning it should wait until the...
The code appears to executes OK ( i.e. reads details from file and My_Handle_line seems OK - 2) -but still generates the ERROR code 5008 My_Handle_Line  = FileOpen("Dashboard\\"+fname, FILE_CSV|FILE_READ, "|");                                  Write_my_Error("80010A My_Handle_Line =...
New article Graphical Interfaces II: The Main Menu Element (Chapter 4) has been published: This is the final chapter of the second part of the series about graphical interfaces. Here, we are going to consider the creation of the main menu. The development of this control and setting up handlers of...
[Deleted]
HI  Can anyone tell me what happened to my buttons? They all switched from english to these weird characters(see photo).  I have several MT4 platforms and they all have the same problem. I am not sure if it is a an MT4 issue or a Windows one. I am running Windows 7.    Thanks   
Can the int init() function be called from the rest of the functions in the program? Thank you in advance.
[Deleted]
Hi all and Happy new year, I hope you can help with this, I'm trying to install metatrader (demo account) for backtesting data from tickstory. I have to run MT4 from an external hard drive, I've deleted metatrader, installed to the hard drive and unchecked the launch on completion check box so I can...
  Wishes for Meta Trader 4/5  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
1) Make an intuitive, drag-and-drop strategy builder a la Gordago (or better yet, more complex strategy builders). This will certainly attract new users who want to trade more or less systematically, but don't want to spend a lot of time studying and poking around in MQL. The trader's business is to
Hi, Suddenly I'm not able to connect with us dollar index chart... "always Wating for update~~" Every other charts, like eurusd, gpbusd.. etc. work properly.  What can i do?  Thanks.. 
Now why would this give OrderModify Error#1? Ea Attached. //#################################################################//#################################################################double...
I would like to substitute individual variables in a controlled fashion such that changes to a struct can be managed. // -F- -?v- -s- ----xcn---- ----gmt---- -m- -g- --tz-- -?d-?l- -dlst- -r- string mpformat = ",,%s ,%i ,%s ,%s,%s,%s,%s ,%s,%s,%s,%s, ,%i ,%d ,%s,%s ,%i,%i% ,%i,%i ,%s";
Each time I read from a file and close the file, the file becomes empty the next time I want to read or write to the file. What mechanism or function can I use to retain the content of the file in order to add to the existing content of the file or read the file again on the next opening of the file...
New article Area method has been published at mql5.com: The "area method" trading system works based on unusual interpretation of the RSI oscillator readings. The indicator that visualizes the area method, and the Expert Advisor that trades using this system are detailed here. The article is also...
New article Graphical Interfaces II: the Separation Line and Context Menu Elements (Chapter 2) has been published at mql5.com: In this article we will create the separation line element. It will be possible to use it not only as an independent interface element but also as a part of many other...
New article Universal Expert Advisor: Custom Strategies and Auxiliary Trade Classes (Part 3) has been published at mql5.com: In this article, we will continue analyzing the algorithms of the CStrategy trading engine. The third part of the series contains the detailed analysis of examples of how to...
[Deleted]
I encountered with this error in pretty complex scripts. In some scripts it worked okay, but in the some scripts even the simple one like this one, it just repeats itself. Same volume is shown constantly.  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...