MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1434

[Deleted]
Not more trade than 2/3 in one hour how i can do it?? if i look in the orderhistory i can know the orderclos time, but how work it?? he give me the hour minute and second?? and after i stop it how i restar the trade the next hour?? i found this solution //FAIL1OrderSelect(OrdersHistoryTotal()-1,...
[Deleted]
hi all, I have build an EA that generates a sell/buy when the fast macd crosses the slow macd signal. But i want to build a new one. This new EA must generate a sell when macd is > than 0 and fast macd crosses the slow macd for the third time in a row, or at the third signal the macd crosses below...
Hi there, Can any body please clarify if the prices shown on the order number arrow 'markers', which are displayed in the visual charts produced by strategy tester when testing an EA, represent bid and ask prices at the moment in historical prices when the trade was executed by the tester? (see...
[Deleted]
Hi, How to create EA for the following conditions Long entry 1) Close below Bollinger Band using low as price with 10 bar period and 1.5 standard deviation 2) Buy on the next open bar. Long exit 1) Close above open price 2) If above condition is not meet, close after 20 bars. Thank you.
[Deleted]
Hey Everyone, I was wondering if someone can help me with some code for selecting the largest losing trade that is currently open, I've looked and looked and can't find anything. Obviously we need to loop through open trades and search via OrderProfit() but I can't seem to get it right, or find the...
when dll return false, after arrive to ex4 the value become true which is horrible ~~ i use below code in DLL bool __stdcall Do_trade_time_DLL(int hour,double GMT8_subtract_brokerT,int day_ofweek, int day_ofweek_HK, double fluctuate_level) { return(false) } and i print the value in ex4 directly,...
[Deleted]
hi im price i have an ea that i want made can some one help me with it. it a very profitable ea. i trade this indiacator every day with good profits heres a picture of my set. i need this done for free ill show you how my system works if you do it for me
[Deleted]
The MT4.00 build 220 can not be debugged?? i was developping some EA calls dll files,i was used to debug the dll functions via the visual studio C++2005,and it's ok when the version is MT4.00 build 218,but when i update my mt to version 4.00 build 220,it cann't be executed via the Visual studio...
[Deleted]
hi all i developed an ea based on rsi,i compiled it with no errors but when i foward test it doesnt take trades when the trading conditions are met.please somebody help me. below is the code for the ea: int start() { double RSI_0 = iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0); double RSI_1 = iRSI(NULL,0,14...
[Deleted]
HELLO GUYS, I've come to discover that the Heiken Ashi forex trading indicatotr is a very strong and important tool that really works.. This tool is over 95% accurate and i'm sure if it could be coded into an EXPERT ADVISOR it will do very well. Please i need an expert that can make me an expert...
Hello freinds, I need your help: If I have an open position of EURGBP, and I have also its openning time ( By OrderOpenPrice() ) (f.e. 2009.6.28 13:07:33 ), and I want to know NOW what was the value of USDJPY at this time (means at 2009.6.28 13:07:33 ) ? I will appriciate your kind help. Crossy
[Deleted]
  tick data import  (3)
Hi, I need to import historical tick data and I am quite confused. Has anybody successfully done that? What's the correct way of handling it? Thanks! SilverPrince P.S. By the way, where can I get cheap tick data? I have downloaded GainCapital ticks for free, but I have no idea if it s any good
Thankes, The tytle is my question..
Any ideas how to round the JPY pairs here? If price is at 85, I'm trying to find how far it is away from a number in the array, eg 80 and 90, it should round up. It works for the 5 decimal place pairs. I am trying to round to tens so 80, 90, 100, 110 even if price is at 85 bool SoundAlert =...
Leide bin ich auf billig Handelssystem reingefallen und habe hier mein lehrgeld bezahlt. Würde auch nur auf EAs zurück greifen die eine Top Performance aufweißen und auch schon mal z.B bei einer Championship mitgemacht haben. Es ist klar, dass gute EAs Geld kosten. Habe mir den Forex Deluxe gekauft...
Good Afternoon, dear Members, now that i have backtested my EA it look my thought were the right ones for the beginning. Before setting it ino the wild i want to do some more testing. now my questions... 1. how can i run really loooong backtests even with the m1 chart? is there any limitations? (2....
[Deleted]
Hi, I just purchased this program and I have NO idea what I am doing. I followed all of the videos and opened up a demo account but I can't even find the page that shows you if the robot is buying or selling, and what your profit is! If someone could tell me where I can find this info, that would be...
hi, my name is pellumb mucolli i have done an extensive research on futures and spot forex and as a result of that i have developed 4 fully automated trading systems with money management rules built in them my strength points are strict money management rules and strategic thinking. i will be very
Ok, ok, its practically impossible, i know.. Here is my related post: '2'000 => 400'000k in six months!' In case you haven't read it, this trading EA is based on very simple math algorithm.. Backtested for the past five years and its working quite well. There were few places during the past five...
  New service!  (2)
New service for commercial products ForFRX.COM. English version here: http://forfrx.com/en/index.php
Introduction: This is a 4hr strategy based on two indicators published on MQL4 forum...( I call it GHOSTZONE STRATEGY) First of all i commend the authors of these two great indicators, they are worth all the time spent on them. (1). indicator strenght( macd strenght=true) (2). i-saduky Signals...
[Deleted]
  EA Code Failure?  (6)
Does anyone know what caused this problem and how I can prevent it again. After approximately 6 hours after the start of the new week, my code: gdWeekPivot = (iHigh(NULL, PERIOD_W1, 1) + iLow(NULL, PERIOD_W1, 1) + iClose(NULL, PERIOD_W1, 1) + iOpen(NULL,...
[Deleted]
Anyone having this problem after the 224 build update. My indicator lines are defaulting back to original settings when I change timeframes. Also if I put a trendline or horizontal line on chart it dissapears with tick change. I am using fxpro, don't know if it is them or the last mt4 build. Just...
I have publisher working but the refresh does not work on my website i have to do it manually, I have set it to 5 minuetes but still no refresh. Any help is welcome. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello mql4 developers, I need a very simple script that will open a buy and a sell order AT THE SAME time at market prices. Lot size, take profit and stop loss values should be parameters in the script. MetaTrader platform offers a buy script but I need to open a BUY and a SELL order at the same...
[Deleted]
  1 question  (2)
I am recently trainig on meta editor, and it's a great experiance.But does training on meta editor help in understanding the fundements of trading using mt4?And if not where can we fully understand trading principles.
[Deleted]
I'm trying to place a series of trades at a certain time, but i've noticed the trades only go through as long as there is a tick at that certain time... is there a way to make the trades go through soley on a time basis, and not on each tick? here's what i'm working with.... it's pretty simple. int...
Hi, I am trying to write a simple script to place orders for me using the include file OrdersSuite.mqh and my own include file myfunctions.mqh. The code I have written works perfectly on my main broker Alpari UK. But I cannot seem to get it to work with FXCM. All values at calculated correctly from...
[Deleted]
Good morning all....I have been battling with this dillemma for awhile now and need some assistance. I have a system that I run on my real account that uses two EA's: one to place the trades once the conditions for trading have been met, and one that removes orders once my trades have closed for...
Hello How would you use a limit order as your stoploss. StopLoss = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYLIMIT, Lots, Ask, Slippage, StopLossLevel, TakeProfitLevel, "Buy(#" + MagicNumber + ")", MagicNumber, 0, DodgerBlue < 0); Or how would you code it. Any help would be great