Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1166

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi, I notice that some indicator shows the level/value of the indicator at the far rightside of the chart. Some time the level/value is displayed with different backgroundcolor. How can I do it? Thanks a lot,
when ea is running, but ea want some history data, and that time terminal hasn'tdownload it. is there a way to make ea waiting for that history download ? example, the ea need 2007 aug 's data to do some analyzie, but firsting run ea,terminal doesn't has that history data , how to make sure that...
  Error 129 (4)
Why would I get error code 129 invalid price when sending a market order ? thanks in advance david
I want to draw a line using an indicator, between two points at a given time, andextend the line but only to a third time. This is all in the chart window. Justdrawing the line would be simple, but to get it to extend, and only to a thirdclock time is the trick. I'll gladly code it myself, just...
Hello. When I call a Custom Indicator from an EA using iCustom() in Strategy Tester usingVisual mode, I need to see the Custom Indicator graphics paint on the chart asthey do when the Custom Indicator runs in real time with streaming data. The bestI can achieve is to have the Custom Indicator paint...
I am writing an EA that opens and closes trades at a specific time, but if thereis no tick data for a few minutes then the trade time comes and goes and I missthe trade? Is besides writing a trade time window, is there a way around this? Perhaps someoneelse has already written an EA like this I can...
I like very match DS_Stoch , bud can someone to make some sign on chart when thistwo line crossing , this must be very helpfull ...... thanks
Hi guys, Can I exchange variables between my MT4 programs? Between different Indicators andeven between EA and Indicators? If I can (which would be very much useful, of curse), how can I do it? Thanks a lot,
hi, does someone knows how to delete indicators from the chart via an EA in mql4 I use alternatevely many indicators but I want show only a few at time. .. so Iwant to delete the ones tha t I dont' want to show .. any help? David
Hi guys, I was wondering, if any of you have ever used strategy testing / optimizing forexperts written in mql4, using some sort of parallel computation grid solution? I was thinking about using the free CPU time of my servers to aid me in strategytesting, and therefore I would build a computation...
Hi everyone, My name is Aras, and 24 years old. I'm sorry if my english is worst 'coz I'm asian. I have just know about Expert Advisors from several seminars and also from websiteexplaining how to gain profit as soon as possible using Meta Trader. Actually, I used Meta Trader when I was work at...
Hello Everybody, I am not a computer programmer, and I shouldn't need to be one to trade, shouldI? 1)I've been scouring the forums for MA crossover audible alert with time shift.I've seen numerous requests for something similar, however there seems to be noneout there. I found this one but it has no...
Hello, I am looking for assistance using the API. How can one switch logins in a script?Allowing to run a script for multiple logins... please help.. Thanks, JJ
Hello, I've been trying to use another smtp and I have been getting this message: Mail: 553 sorry, that domain isn't allowed to be relayed thru this MTA (#5.7.1) I think that that is some problem correlated with time out. Any help is must appreciated,
Hi, I want to develop an indicator like the one in the attached image. I want to havesome text, a couple boxes and some arrows to show market direction. Does anyonehave any sample code on how to do this? Thanks in advance, Y
hi I'm searchig an example of code, or an Expert Advisor made with the ZUP, doeascan some one can send it to me. David
hi all, first, happy holidays to all and may the new year bring a lot of pips for us! I'm looking for an simple EA for the attached ASCTrend1sig.mq4 indicator which shoulddo the following: - ASC shows the signal (arrow) and with the next starting timeframe a position shouldbe opend - so when using i...
Hello, I am not able to change timeframes in the strategy tester. Is there anyway thiscan be done? I would like to use the strategy tester in visualization mode andwould like to draw S/R lines on higher timeframes and simulate my trades on thelower timeframe. Thanks for any help!!
  Arrow codes (2)
Hi, where I can find a full list of all arrows code? thanks a lot,
The indicator displays arrows to show higher/lower high/lows. But using 6 buffersto do this seems clumsy. Is there a better way? #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 6 #property indicator_color1 Lime #property indicator_color2 Red#property...
Can anyone please tell me how to find the Heikin Aski Smoothed candlestick. Thankyou.
Today all over the world celebrate an Elictronic Adviser day! My congratulations! :)
Hi I plcaed a script on the chart window, how can I delete it? Ctl-i does not list it. many thnaks
Does anyone know if there is a way to save/export results from a givenindicator to a csv file? For instance, PSAR's points would have the columns withtime [M1/M15/H1/H4...], and their values.
MetaQuotes Software Corp. was founded on the 27th of November 2000. Its only activitywas and still is development of software for financial markets. The company hasachieved much within the last 7 years. We have developed 4 trading platforms, 4mobile terminals, created 4 development environments for...
Hey Guys, Whats the best Broker to use to setup a real live account with MetaTrader 4. I amin Australia obviously and just wondering peoples advise !! Thanks in advance, Peace Jeff
I have 4 ways to open a position in my expert ie long,long2, long3, long4. How canI add a comment to show me which entry criteria was used eg if a position was openedusing long2 criteria then I would like a comment to show Long2 used
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article The Automated Trading Championship 2007 Is Over! has been published. 12 weeks of the most interesting, most exciting event in theworld of automated trading - the Automated Trading Championship 2007 have passed.All Expert Advisors...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Organizer’s Note has been published. The Automated Trading Championship 2007 has come to its end.This contest brought many discoveries for everybody and hugely contributed to thedevelopment of automated trading as an industry. The full...
Hi every body this is a new tow indicators. It is draw monthly and weekly fibo levels with back test. It is shows current fibo percent. Try it .. Love it. Thanks...