It's impossible to make money on Forox!!!

I have come to the conclusion that no matter how you spin it, there is no pattern on forex, it all comes down to 50%50 + spread and swap not in favour of the trader. If you tell me one pattern and I will show on the chart the exact opposite situation. and if it happens, it will happen again and again. and there is a chance that several times in a row. which leads to a loss of depo.

Ozzy >> :
I've come to the conclusion that no matter how you spin it, there is no pattern on forex, it all comes down to 50%50 + spread and swap not in favour of the trader. If you name me one pattern and I will show on the chart the exact opposite situation. and if it is there, it will happen again and again. and there is a chance that several times in a row. which leads to a depot drain.

(lone gunshot and the thud of a body falling to the floor)

Ozzy >> :
I've come to the conclusion that no matter how you spin it, there are no regularities in Forox, it all comes down to 50% + spread and swap, not in favour of trader. I have no doubt that all of the above is true, but I have a good chance that it will happen again and again, and it may happen several times in a row.

Your problem is that even a few times in a row shouldn't cause you to lose your depot. Don't use martingale and life will get better.

Ozzy писал(а) >>
I have come to the conclusion that no matter how you spin it, there are no regularities on forex, it all comes down to 50%50 + spread and swap not in favour of the trader. I don't have any effect on it. But if you tell me one pattern and I'll show the opposite on a chart, it will happen again and again.

How long did it take to come to this conclusion?

The Asian, European and American sessions open and close alternately day after day. The average range of the European and American session is greater than that of the Asian session. Here is the pattern. The effectiveness of using it depends on you.

Ozzy писал(а) >>
I have come to the conclusion that no matter how you spin it, there is no pattern on forex, it all comes down to 50%50 + spread and swap, not in favour of the trader. I have no idea what kind of profit/losses you want me to do with it, but I don't know what kind of profit/loss you want me to do with it.

You're welcome. If the price goes somewhere, it will go there for a while.

sever29 писал(а) >>
The Asian, European and American sessions open and close alternately from day to day. The average range of the European and American session is greater than the Asian session. Here is a pattern for you. It's up to you to use it effectively.

Volatility trading with currency options?

paukas >> :

You're welcome. If the price is going somewhere, it will go there for a while.

>> those are golden words.

paukas писал(а) >>

You're welcome. If the price is going somewhere, it will go there for a while.

Will there be any confirmation?

Ozzy писал(а) >>
I have come to the conclusion that no matter how you spin it, there is no pattern on forex, it all comes down to 50%50 + spread and swap not in favour of the trader. If you name me one pattern and I'll show on the chart the exact opposite situation. and if it occurs, it will happen again and again. and there is a possibility that several times in a row. that results in depot withdrawal.

You're right! So go to work at the factory, the country is short of workers, everyone has become a trader. :-)

It would give your family more peace of mind :-)

vasya_vasya писал(а) >>

Will there be any confirmations?

Nah, the rebuttals are coming. :)
Reason: