MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1115

As you know, new is well forgotten old! So, while leafing through my archive, I came across a rather curious principle of trade management. And this principle applies to almost any trading system. Of course it must be at least marginally profitable, and it must have periods of account growth
Hi, Experts, Can this EA result be real? Will any broker allow it to be used without doing something to make it lose?
Hi, im trying to check for realtime profit levels during trade. Here is my code it gives profit after trade close. for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++) { if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==false) break; iTotalTrades = OrdersTotal(); if (OrderType()==OP_BUY) {Profit=Bid-OrderOpenPrice();} if
Ive been a client with this broker for some time and pretty happy.. until now. They decided to replace 'instant' orders with 'market' orders.. whats the difference you ask? Well an instant order allows you to preset all of your order parameters (stoploss, takeprofit) and send that order using the...
[Deleted]
I have been working on this simple EA to get the hang of the programming language. It's not intended to be super profitable but more of a get rich slowly scheme while I suplement it with my trading expertise. My problem is that i can't get the trailing stop to be executed even when I set...
[Deleted]
Does the AccountBalance() function show the current equity balance in real time? For example, lets say I have 1 ea running and currently it is making a profit of 100.00 and lets say the opening balance in the account before the ea ran was 500.00. Will the AccountBalance() function show a value of...
[Deleted]
Hi I'm trying to create an indicator that shows the difference between the current (or last bar) OSMA value, and the maximum OSMA value over the last 5 bars. So far I've got the following: #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 Yellow #property...
Hi, The subject line pretty well covers it: I am trying to figure out how to calculate the absolute Angle/Slope of the actual 'Line' of Line Charts as opposed to the CandleSticks or Bar charts: both in real time on every tick as well as being able to specify the number of ticks or to calculate the...
[Deleted]
hello every one i'm enterested in mostafa belkhyate and i hear that he is using center of gravity and the timing indicator recently i dicoverd that he was using something called (( gausian filter ))) can any one help me and bring me this (( gausian filter )) and...
Hi You All Been working on a code where the Trailing Stop is not working. The code is built so that it will SELL only. The liquidation of positions is by trailing stop, or by a Moving Average cross, which ever occurs first. But the Traing Stop (TrailStop) is not recognized. Code is attached, but...
[Deleted]
  Hedge grid EA  (1)
I'm looking for simple Hedge grid Ea to open lots on both sides of the 1st grid level.No indicators required.Put 2 opposite pending orders at grid level 2. This level to be located on each side of level 1.When market moves to grid level 2, either above or below level 1, close the other level 2 which...
Hi all, I've found out that one of my EAs cannot put High[] and Low[] values into an assigned variable which is also a double typed array. I've taken out that coding and rewrote a very simple program to test it again with the source code as follows: //--- Input parameters//--- Global...
[Deleted]
Guys, Could someone tell me how i can cut down first 15 minutes of data in the daily candles. Help someone. Regards
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm trying to set my MACD/OsMA this way : But with MT4 I only get this: I want to set the MACD and the signal as a line and the OsMA as needles. Is this possible with MT4? (I used another software before and so I'm a newbie in MT4) Thanks. bimbes
[Deleted]
hi,sorry for my english I have put this russian robot on mt4 youtradefx(I have a real account) with demo account it work well with microlot:0.01lot,with the same"setting than demo" it doesn't work no trade,please how to change than it will work well? my setting is on eur/usd ;0.01lot exponentlot:1...
[Deleted]
i cant understand about that indicator can you explain about that indicator sir.....?
[Deleted]
Is possible to open and read existing file (txt or csv) saved on my ftp server using MQL4 syntax ? If YES please for any example, how to do it.
My questions are: 1/. Where can I find when each markets are opened/closed? 2/. How to recognize the break-even on every trade using MQL4?
Hi, I have a few questions about the ZigZag indicator : How many bar it is repainting in maximum? What does the variables ExtDepth ExtDeviation ExtBackstep exactly mean? Thank you very much
just a small error to fix and then I can keep working on this project. error is wrong parameter count I feel kinda rusty on this programming //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Ordering Trades.mq4 | //|
[Deleted]
Dear all, Please advise us on the following questions. 1) I have this connection status in MT4 5243/2 kb. What does 5243 mean? What does 2 mean? 2) What is the optimal connection speed for news trading? Thanks.
Hi, Can anybody try to describe HOW TO write DLL using SharpDevelop 4.0.x.x for Meta Trader 4 ? I would like to code the SIMPLE function like the following and CALL it under expert advisor using MQL4 syntax. double costam(double a, int b, int c) { double d = a + (b * c); return (d); } Waiting for...
[Deleted]
How define my own size position in the window "New Order"?
Given: int start() { bool bRc = false; { bool bRc = false; .... } So local variables are not local to their block? Unlike C.
I have read the book, the documentation and now reading some of the code base to learn more. I am coding lightly, but feel I'm just not getting it all fast enough. I understand I'm a new programmer, and know little with little experience, however I seem to have trouble designing code. Mainly because...
Hi, I have a trading system. Which is doing extremely well. It requires atleast 500K USD investment. I am looking for hedge funds to incorporate it. It trades across 28 currnecy pairs simultaneously. Typical equity curve is given in the below link. Please let me know if any hedge fund interested in...
If I want to modify a trade stoploss on a buy trade with a simple Ask - 0.0012 for example I am obviously leaving myself exposed for the trade to fail. Ok, if I want to ensure I do not get an error then I must consider the Spread, the Stoplevel and the freezelevel. (is there anything else I need to...
Hello. Is there some function to change lots quantities without having to select one by one? I mean, a function to say: open with 5 lots. If price falls to 1.2000, change number of lots to 2. Thanks in advance trader201 Escribe texto o la dirección de un sitio web, o bien, traduce un documento....
[Deleted]
Any Idea why #56336942, the first pending order returns a 133 trade is disbled? Market order is placed just before the first pending order and works fine. The second pending fails with Invalid SL so trading is not disbled anymore? The SL/TP is 0, just like the first market order that worked? Maybe...