[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 51

tara:

Yusuf-hoji; imho, looking two days ahead, H4 would be big. And the tendency has already been revealed by you, judging by the figure. Here H1 is just right, and the continuation - on the days:

I do not take the position that a further move to 1.43 is inevitable, but the fateful consensus on the first part of the scenario is encouraging. Three completely different approaches ...

Looking at the whole trend on H4, we are still in the upside zone, although the threat of a fall is blowing in the back of our heads:

yosuf:

If we look at the whole trend on H4, we are still in the up zone, although the threat of a fall is blowing at the back of our heads:

Wouldn't you?

Hm ... East is a delicate business... "blowing on the back of my head" sounds good. I'd call it a warning shot. In the head.

trend change is possible .but no change in the trend is confirmed by the chip

tara:

Right?

I'm a bit lower...but I'm not considering exact targets...they're too prismatic...so are the forecasts )))) if I see a long one I'll go in...

roma1984:
...trend change is possible ...but no change in the trend is confirmed by the feed....

...More specifically, please explain this point...

tara:

Wouldn't you?

Hm ... The East is a delicate business... "blowing on the back of your head" sounds good. I'd call it a warning shot. In the head.

Quite right, it turns out that the level is not breached, but the threat of it being breached is "blowing in the back of your head".

We expect another upward move and if the level holds and bounces it means that the trend is changing

and today Bernanke will be giving a speech as well...

The decline is coming to an end... The moment of the pair's rising trend is approaching. Targets for a new rise, indicated on the chart...:)

Reason: