MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1410

Real Quick Question... what is the script for an END function in MQL? Here's what I'm trying to do: If(TotalOrders() == 12 && TotalProfit() >= TargetProfit) {what do I put here so that it won't continue processing the rest of the script?} Computehistoricals(); EstimateNxtTarget(); Thanks!
  Minute Entry  (2)
My EA signals comes from H1 and when I try to sharpen the entry with 1min chart, my results are poorer. Any reasons? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Minute Entry |...
[Deleted]
Hello all, I am looking for a programmer that can create an EA for a system I have. It is a simple system of one indicator providing signals for long and short orders, with that same indicator in 2 higher time frames acting as filter. I would need the EA to have the following features: TP and SL The...
[Deleted]
I am a former alpha and beta tester of NINJA TRADER in 2003-2004 Thanks for the link for <beta testing MT5 on my account.
[Deleted]
I've been successfully backtesting an EA that I've written. Now when I try to forward test it on a demo account, I get the following errors (this is a subset of the messages in the Journal -- these messages repeat over and over, although the "connect failed [no connection]" error occured only once....
[Deleted]
I want to refuse requotes which are below my exit criteria and reattempt to close the order. Is this the right way to accomplish this? { while(Order == false) {RefreshRates(); Order = OrderClose(OrderTicket(),Lot,Ask,2); if (GetLastError()==138 && Ask < OrderClosePrice() || Ask < OrderOpenPrice())
Hey guys Just wondering if anyone has any good ideas for detecting whether a pair is trending or trading, obviously there is no perfect solution. Just looking for ideas. I was thinking maybe an indicator that detects divergence between macd and stochs or rsi? Or some other indicator anyone has seen
[Deleted]
Hello, I have several EA running for me. I note monthly result for each of them and do backtesting to see if the tester will give me the same results. Everything worked fine until recently. Now all backtests are way of the live trading on all experts. I'm not talking one trade here and there, I'm...
[Deleted]
How long is OrderSelect in effect. Is OrderSelect deleted, canceled, or whatever after a non-order type of function is performed (math or chart function).
Hey, I have been trading for a while. And I have also been making consistent money for a while. For all the poor souls out there, I wish you good luck. What's the point? Well, I feel like I need to give back. If you have a solid strategy that makes money and need programming help, feel free to...
[Deleted]
int start() { RefreshRates(); if (OrdersTotal()>0) {OrderSelect(5555, SELECT_BY_TICKET); if (Ask >= (OrderOpenPrice()+ (5 * Point)) && OrderLots() == 2 && (OrderType() == OP_BUY)) { OrderClose(5555,1,Ask,10,Red); } if (Bid <= (OrderOpenPrice()- (5 * Point)) && OrderLots() == 2...
[Deleted]
  Great Site!  (2)
I'm glad to see this place. I'm looking forward to seeing how good this place canbe!
[Deleted]
What's the easiest way to increase the size of chart prices, dates etc. Read the stuff in the archive but am leary of messing with it. Not too PC enabled (:<
How do you have multiple instances. Example - I have 3 account and I want testing that includes one pair for the first two accounts and a differnt pair for the last two. Do I need to install meta4 several times or is there different workspaces ( Or something like this)?
  Another iCustom question  (17   1 2)
Hi, The EA draws the indicator I use in iCustom in seperate window. It seems the values posted in this window differ from the ones the EA uses. Is this a common problem ? Thanks, BB
hi everybody i trade forex using one indicator only (ATR) average true range . i believe now ATR is magic of forex market here is the statement you can watch it and follow my result everyday: http://ibdafx.mt4stats.com/ i need programmer to write EA code for me :) best regards
SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)Period1 Hour (H1) 2009.01.01 23:00 - 2009.08.14 22:00 (2009.01.01 - 2009.08.17)ModelEvery tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)Bars in test4819Ticks modelled3680683Modelling qualityn/aMismatched charts errors19352Initial deposit10000...
  UDX: USD index  (4)
Which broker has USD index as a ccy pair? The custom indicators that were posted (to construct your own based on the individual pairs with their respective weights in the index) on this forum do not work. Is there a way to simply display candles from a "synthetic" instrument your created yourself in...
I am seeing ppl replying to a post which is more than a year old. Why/how is that? Is there any sort order or no order at all in seeing the posts? If they can organize the forum better that can save a lots of time for users. By keeping the posts in proper order, all can benefit by choosing only the...
I am relatively new to FOREX and currently developing EA. I have developed one EA which I think is failry making food profit. With back testing from 01.01.2009 to 08.16.2009 it shows profit of 292K with some of the parameters optimized. With same parameter when I try to run it from 01.01.2008 till
[Deleted]
Hello partners... anybody knows what is the name of the Yellow line indicator??? Traders that use the donchian channels, this could be a great complement. Cheers everybody
[Deleted]
Please, help to find the code
hello community! i am seeking for a person, who helps me to develop an ea based on my strategy. i prefer to handle the whole thing personally. for that it would be great if this person is located in or near vienna/austria. thank you!
[Deleted]
Hi, I couldn't find a way to get a quote for a specific hour of the day. Let's say I need the close price for EURUSD at 13.00 for the last 5 days. Is there a function that does something like this? Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
I have an account with Brocompany an russian company but its just $100. if any one has a good Ea that can start with that amount, should contact me on reall at yahoo dot com. the profit sharing is 55%-45%
I manually place order for the hedging pairs EURUSD & USDCHF at buy at the same time. I would like to use the ea or Experts>Script to close order once there is profit made at my target profit. Can someone pls guide me. I am a newbie in writing ea.. hope there is someone can guide me.. Thanks
Anyone interested in developing a standard to classify and identify strategies, indicators, and other related materials?
I wrote the expert in MQL using the OrderSend() function. The expert works ok in back tests. But the program does not work properly on real time. The expert makes only a few or one transaction in spite, that there was a lot of signals to make more transactions than have been done. My question is:...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I've trying to code a simple indicator which Alerts when price reaches Yesterday's High and Low. The Alert works fine but the only problem is that I want it to stop alerting once it has alerted already. My indicator keep alerting until I manually remove it. In the code I've created a
[Deleted]
I do not understand why the script does not generate an order. Any suggestions appreciated. extern double Lots =0.1; extern double Loss =500; extern double TakeProfit =200; extern double TrailingStop=500;...