MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1410

I am newbie in forex. I am looking for an excel format in money & risk managment for the forex trading. It should be able to tell me about the lot size to enter the market with the capital that i have, says risk at 5% Thanks
Hello. I am using a couple different indicators that put various text on the charts (sell/buy entry text, price targets, etc). Right now, I'm using 2 indicators and they both place text on the upper left - however, when both are on, I can't read one of the indicator's text because it is hidden...
  Smiley face  (2)
Iam learning to build my ea and i tried it out it did not have asmiling instead the face is sad does any one know why
[Deleted]
I have set up Expert Advisor and ran it about 5 hours and it has not made a buy or sell on anything I thought it should be automatic so it can do trading on it's own without me always having to do it myself also I am a beginner so I need this to be automatic for now Thanks for any reply's
[Deleted]
  OrderStopLoss()  (3)
hello traders. I have a problem to place a stop loss on ordermodify().......i first opened order with ordersend()......... OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,10,0,0,NULL,1,0,Red);..........without stop loss now i have to find this order by its stop loss value .........if ( OrderStopLoss()<=?????...
I need to get the following code to also look at 0.25, 0.5, and 0.75 (ie 2 decimal places) in the range but not sure how to check that as well as checking the 1 st decimal place only. For example, it should alert me at all main 1.x numbers (1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc.) but also 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 0.75, 0.5
Hi Last night I was able to successfully run the system optimizer for the first time and managed to run about 6 separate trials, stepping through my data with a step value of 1. When the tests completed, I saw the test results (5 per run, done 6 times), along with the respective graphs... TODAY -...
[Deleted]
Dear Moderator/Admin Please specify the procedure to include new scips/indeices in MT4.. I want to include banknifty index of NSE/INDIA in the scripe list. Please help me in doing that Regards, www.indexgainer.com
Dear all, As stated in the subject, since my EA constantly checks the price for each order to see if the order should be closed, the take profit and stop loss parameters seem unnecessary, but when I use the function SendOrder, I have to specify the take profit and stop loss. I tried to use 0 for...
[Deleted]
The Wild Card Crude Oil 25 Aug 2009 Tuesday, 25 Aug 2009 U.S Consumer Confidence will determine Today's Trend The Wild Card Crude Oil Crude Oilprices rose significantly in the last month and peaked at $74.10 perbarrel. However, there is a bearish cross on the daily chart's SlowStochastic...
Hello freinds, If I want to use data of USD Index within an expert in MT4, How shell I do it? Thanks for your help.
[Deleted]
I am getting an error on Vista 64 bit when using a DLL in metatrader. the DLL was writte for me and has been work fineon 32 bit Vista and XP. does any one know of wht I am getting "Cannot Load Library (Dllname)" error when using the #imports directive? I do no know C++, I only hav this DLL and I...
Hello, I sometimes think if you have a profitabel Strategie but not enough money to trade it what can you make then, did there are be any websites where you can find Tradeing Partners or investors?
Hello To All, It has appeared that my computer has slowed way down ever since I have downloaded the Historical Data from UWC. As I can see the bottom right hand corner where the 'kb' is measured, it shows 0/0. I left the computer for about five minutes, after I had clicked on 'Modify Expert', only...
[Deleted]
Hi all, Anyone knows a way to globally limit the number of open trades in MT4? In case I already have one trade open I don't want another trade to be opened. Running several scalping EAs that will lower my risk by avoiding multiple trades, while I can take a higher risk per trade. Just to mention...
The subject heading says it all: Trigonometry and Calculus functions in MQL ?
[Deleted]
Who was it who tainted the forum with the incrementing loop to select and close/delete orders? CB
I suggest that everyone who has something to defend against hacking get together in a closed club. The aim is to collectively defend their rights. club menu: Links to sites and forums with broken software Link to resellers of cracked software Database of unscrupulous buyers and customers of software
[Deleted]
borkers are indifernt wheter you loose or win, either ways they get their pips comission. with market makers it's quite differnt strory, each pip you win they loose, though they all will tell you the b la bla bla .... that you play aginst other players and they want you to win. use your head, they...
what's the relationship betwen close[0] and ask or bid ? thanks
Hi all, please go thru this articlea and help solve my problem. I develop my own custom indicators with MQL4. And it seems allright. But when I check the Tab 'Experts' in Terminal. I find some error message. It says 'zero divide'. I have two questions as below: 1. if such error happened, why my...
[Deleted]
Hi, i hope someone can help me. I want an indicator how recognice japanese candelstick pattern like hammer, morningstar,evvening start.... Can i download it?
[Deleted]
Hello traders and coders, I've searched this forum and found that some people have a similar problem... When my EA tries to set new SL less than 8 pips from current price on EURUSD I get error 130 (SL too close to current price). I can set SL manually as close as 5 pips from current price. Part of...
[Deleted]
The Wild Card Gold 24 Aug 2009 Monday, 24 Aug 2009 Will the,'s Bearish Trend Continue this Week? The Wild Card Gold Gold prices saw a bullish trend during last week's tradingsession, and an ounce of gold is currently traded for over $952.However, as a bearish cross is taking place at the 4-hour...
I am new to programming in MQL4. Does anyone have a flow chart describing the flow of MQL4 programs. For example when I start to run an indicator the programs firest runs 1. The preprocessors 2. The Globals variables and the Lib and etc... But, under what condition does the --> int init() --...
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, I am still working on some features of my EA. I would like to test it backwards for very long. One of the timeframes I use is 1M. The number of bars available for me shows about 25% modelling quality. I would like to improve this. So, can someone please tell me: Where can...
I've done some optimizations lately that have different results for same EA/params/data/etc. As I understand, as long as you are connected to a certain broker, Tester takes the properties shown in "Symbol Properties" live from that broker. My question is this: how do I know the exact properties...
Pls. can anybody help me tom add stoschastic toi this EA. Actually i have written on this before but when i tried it the EA was in effective. This is the code for the EA below. pls tell me where to put them and how to go about it. / Forum Login | Register | Language: ru cn en Search:...
[Deleted]
To Metaquotes Management, To increase the acceptance of MQL5 WE the users need better training material (in Englsih mainly but all your supported languages) on programming so the average person can develop his/her own EAs, indicators and scripts. Some brokers already have videos for user training...
Hello, For the last 6 months I'm working on my own EA, and so far it is working quite good, but sometimes I get trades like this: 255 2009.01.20 19:36 s/l 40 0.10 1.2910 1.2910 0.0000 1.00 810.52 256 2009.01.20 19:36 sell 41 0.10 1.2908 0.0000 0.0000 0.00 810.52 So an order hits the S/L, and then