MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1112

[Deleted]
Hi all: On page 32 of ¨last added¨from section Code Base, i found an excellent EA. I don't know what his author was thinking about when he wrote it, but for me it is based on one of the very few truth in forex. That meens that in forex, for a currency to make (for example) 20 pips is much easier...
[Deleted]
Hi! As far as I understand, the EAs run each time a tick happens. Now, the question is: is it possible for two ticks to happen so close one from the other that the expert runs twice in a quasi-parallel way? The issue I'm having is that there is a method that checks how many orders are there for...
Hi guys, I have a for function that returns me some prices. For example 1.4200, 1.4350 and 1.4400. I want to put Buylimit orders to the prices, but i have 2 troubles. I don't know how to save the prices and keep them with me because my for function only give me 1 price and not 3, I only have 1...
Hi, does anybody have the classic zig zag indicator, but instead of using the high and low, using just the close?
problem closed:)
Can someone look at my code and tell me why I am getting an error.... Error=invalid stops this code actually works on one broker (Askobid) but I am getting the error on other brokers. thanks for your help. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
[Deleted]
  EA error  (11   1 2)
Hi, I have coded this EA - for some reason, MT4 cannot backtest it - it says Using M1, then once that is finished, it gets stuck. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                   MACD...
[Deleted]
which company in HK got the most reliable MT4 platform for doing EA on Gold? anyone can recomend?
[Deleted]
Am I just not seeing it or is there really no search capability for this forum?
[Deleted]
  Error On Search  (2)
Does anyone know what is wrong with the mql4 server? For the past few days when I try to do a search I get "An error occurred. Please try again later".
[Deleted]
Hi, I am completely new to MQL4. Can anybody please advise on how, where to test out MQL4 code? I need canned market data and live market data to run my MQL4 code on. Thanks much.
[Deleted]
Hi, everyone! I have an EA wich works good for me, but sometimes It don't put Sl and TP. I mean: the ea works great for 7-8 trades and then when it open new trade it don't put SL and Tp, and I must to put it manual. Then it start works again good, but after 3-4 trades again do not put TP and Sl....
I'm using this Trend Signal indicator and it fails to keep the trend up and trenddown arrows on the chart current. When indicator is reset manually by either reloading,opeing propeties and clicking OK or changing chart timeframe and back again, itredraws the latest arrow with new data. But it...
Good afternoon! I would like to provide traders and investors with examples of my Expert Advisor. Just so there are no unnecessary questions - the Expert Advisor is not for sale! To familiarise myself with the operation, I have not made images of typical reports that you can draw. Today since
Hi, I 've deleted manually all history data folder/s and files on my Meta Trader 4. Now after download the history from menu tools - history center for EURUSD I can not make back test, because there is the message displayed: "no history". How tu rebuild the history folder for eurusd and the other...
I have problems w/ OrderClose function ... can someone help please? the order should be closed on Monday at 00:01 OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES); if((DayOfWeek()==1) && (Minute()>=1) ) { if (OrderType()==OP_SELL) { OrderClose(ticket,Lot,MyBid,SlipPage,Green); } }...
hi i was coded order expire time but it was not working pleas help to slove this problem if the order has open at 12.25 hour then it has expire ya close at 13.25 pleas help .. bool UseTimeOut =TRUE; double MaxTradeOpenHours = 1;     if (UseTimeOut==TRUE)      double expiration = TimeCurrent() +...
Hi, I am in the process of extending my http://www.chartsaccess.com service with an Expert Advisor monitoring feature. Basically it is a custom indicator that will allow you to use your mobile phone to get access to the chart where an EA is running. In addition to accessing the chart online I plan...
Rules based FX-trading made easy. FREE trial available. Hi — anyone out there interested in algorithmic trading? Why not take our new rules-based trading suite for a testdrive? Quickly build your own FX trading strategies using any of more than 50 technical indicators — or use some of the many...
[Deleted]
Hi, can anyone show me what is the difference between == and >= ? Code 1 Using >=: (This Work) int ticket;  if(iBands(NULL,0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,0) >= Close[0])    {     ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,Ask-25*Point,Ask+25*Point,"My order #2",16384,0,Green);     if(ticket<0)...
[Deleted]
Hi can any please tell me where I can open a paper trading account that feeds live data and allows me to apply my MQL4 programs? Thanks much!
[Deleted]
i am trying to set my indicator scale value (vertical y axis values) as an external variable by changing the values of these ( #property indicator_minimum 25 #property indicator_maximum 75 ) preprocesser directives in the body of the program. so far i have:...
[Deleted]
Hey guys can you plesae help? I need an indicator which shows yesterdays high and low value Also a pivot point indicator which shows also mid points and historic main points. Is it possible to show a column for the pip values as well as for the price values in the Terminal window? Thanks in advance...
1.ma settings: i need 2 mas,ma1= period 3,shift 0:ma2= period 5,shift 0: both simple,close. 2.i need moving average oscillator(osma). when 2mas cross above/below and osma cross above/below 0 line i need popup alert(buy/sell).and at the same time i need arrows on chart candles,if candle moves,arrow
hi, I have the following code in my script to display all of the closed order on the chart but I keep getting Trade_Arrow2 to return sometime the wrong arrow (The standard one Red pointing to the top). In other display orders, everything is fine. Can you help please ? // get the total number of...
  OS for MT4  (1)
Hello, Can MT4 run on these three OS: Windows 2003 32-bit Web Windows 2003 32-bit Standard Windows 2003 64-bit Standard ? What about CentOS? Thanks
Hi, I want to be able to draw 3 lines in example 1.00, 1.25, 1.50 and then move them all at the same time. I mean that instedd of just clinking at "Horizontal line" and draw 3 lines and evry time I want to move them I need to move then one by one I want to be able to move them all with the same...
Hi, What's the difference between calling "iSar" in EA and calling " Parabolic " indicator provided within MT via iCustom? They seem to do same thing
[Deleted]
Hi! I'd like to write an expert advisor which would execute my limit orders at every whole hour, for example at seven, eight, nine and so on in the morning. In backtest, my robot has been profitable when i tested it with "prices only" method, but with "tick" method it hasn't really worked the way i...
[Deleted]
Hi, anyone could help me think out this problem, I'll be very appreciative. I've double-clicked on the 'Charts' toolbar (the one that allows you to choose candlestick/line charts and zoom in or out) and the toolbar pops out by itself as a window. How can I reinsert it back into the main window?