New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 406 - page 4

Hi everyone,

I need some help. I am not a techie and just recently upgraded my MT4 to build 406. What I am missing is the white price line that used to stay on the chart following the current price. I am not sure what it is called and have looked through everything I can in hopes of finding a check box or something to make is show on the new charts...Please help if you can...

The current price shows up in a white block on the right side of the chart, but the solid white line that follows that is now missing...

Rosh:
Just download latest build from this site - Download MetaTrader 4, install in other folder and try this one. Then you can copy executable files in the folder with terminal from your broker.

Rosh what I did was download and install the MetaTrader you linked here, then copy the terminal.exe file and replace the one from my IBFX broker and works, thanks for the link.

F4pty.

what is the last stable build without any serious issues ? im still using 226 because everytime a new build is released the complaints seem to be worse than the previous i sure dont want to use 406 if it runs slower than older versions
Reason: