Looking for slight unusual coding for RSI with sound alert

Hi there, I'm looking for a simple RSI with sound alert. I've found many similar ones but none works as what I wanted. Really appreciate if anyone can help to code the alert into the standard RSI. I want to use this together with other indicators I use.

The following is the criteria:

1. When RSI cross from below to above 60, alert, buy (open long). But if it remains above 60 then I don't want to have multiple alert, only the first time. Of course if it drops below 60 then climb up 60 again, it's ok to give another signal.

2. After a buy alert, if it drops from above to below 50, alert, sell (close long). This is important, if this happen without a previous buy signal, then I don't want any sound. Say RSI goes from 40 to 58 then drop to 50, this entire time it shouldn't play any sound.

3. When RSI cross from above to below 40, alert, sell (open short). But if it remains below 40 then I don't want to have multiple alert, only the first time. Of course if it climb above 40 and then drops below 40 again, it's ok to give another signal.

2. After a sell alert, if it climbs from below to above 50, alert, buy (close short). This is important, if this happen without a previous sell signal, then I don't want any sound. Say RSI goes from 60 to 42 then climb to 50, this entire time it shouldn't play any sound.

Bonus but not absolutely necessary:

1. Can alert via email.

2. play different wav files for open position and close position.

This is probably easy for someone who knows programming (or not?) but I'm currently stuck. I have to be in front of screen all the time when trading. If someone can help it'll be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Min (minmin830@yahoo.com)

minmin830:

Hi there, I'm looking for a simple RSI with sound alert. I've found many similar ones but none works as what I wanted. Really appreciate if anyone can help to code the alert into the standard RSI. I want to use this together with other indicators I use.

The following is the criteria:

1. When RSI cross from below to above 60, alert, buy (open long). But if it remains above 60 then I don't want to have multiple alert, only the first time. Of course if it drops below 60 then climb up 60 again, it's ok to give another signal.

2. After a buy alert, if it drops from above to below 50, alert, sell (close long). This is important, if this happen without a previous buy signal, then I don't want any sound. Say RSI goes from 40 to 58 then drop to 50, this entire time it shouldn't play any sound.

3. When RSI cross from above to below 40, alert, sell (open short). But if it remains below 40 then I don't want to have multiple alert, only the first time. Of course if it climb above 40 and then drops below 40 again, it's ok to give another signal.

2. After a sell alert, if it climbs from below to above 50, alert, buy (close short). This is important, if this happen without a previous sell signal, then I don't want any sound. Say RSI goes from 60 to 42 then climb to 50, this entire time it shouldn't play any sound.

Bonus but not absolutely necessary:

1. Can alert via email.

2. play different wav files for open position and close position.

This is probably easy for someone who knows programming (or not?) but I'm currently stuck. I have to be in front of screen all the time when trading. If someone can help it'll be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Min (minmin830@yahoo.com)

pagdam

hi. did you ever get your indicator sorted to give you the rsi alerts? Please let me know as I am facing the same problem.

Thanks

pagdam@gmail.com

minmin830:
Really appreciate if anyone can help to code
No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

pagdam:

pagdam

hi. did you ever get your indicator sorted to give you the rsi alerts? Please let me know as I am facing the same problem.

You really think someone that only posted once to this Forum, over a year ago, is going to reply to you ?
Reason: