MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1116

Is it possible to add in EA keyboard shortcuts, example when I hit keyboard "b" it will execute OrderSend function? Thank you
[Deleted]
If you are looking for an experienced programmer to put your ideas into a working EA or indicator you can contact me and I will be happy to assist you for a fee. Successful trading to us all. Avi avi.levi99@gmail.com
Hi, Apologies if this is something glaringly obvious that I have overlooked, but it is starting to really frustrate me. I've developed an EA that will place buystops and sellstops when certain pivot criteria are met. I'm using for example OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Lots,openPrice,slip,stopLoss...
is it possible to get strategy tester with eurusd at te same time as eurjpy?
Hi, I'm trying to make a spread indicator for Gold show appropriately but I have not been successful. The Gold price shows as for example 1545.50 (on IBFX) and the spread shows as 65. But its supposed to show as 6.5! if(Digits==5||Digits==3) {dblPoints=Point*10;} else {dblPoints=Point;}if(Digits==3)...
[Deleted]
I would like to return the following variables : 1. The first bar open price of the last recorded Monday (Hour Bar). 2. The last bar close price of the last recorded Wednesday (Hour Bar). Anybody know how to do this ? Ive tried getting the variables as they pass with :...
All EA's tp and sl are stuck on stoploss 10 and takeprofit 60, no matter what I set in the EA or the properties I can changed the Expert properties via properties button and it's off by 10 pips every time ? Seems like this occured when I downloaded the data in history center, however that may not...
[Deleted]
I want to use a 15min MA and a 30 MA and do back testing but it doesnt work, this is my code BigMA=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M15, PerBig,0,0,0,0); BigMAShort=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M30, PerBigShort,0,0,0,0); Short_MA9 =iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M30, Short_Per9,0, Short_MA_MODE, S_appliedTo, shift_s); MA9=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M15,...
Hi, I set the email destination to one account, e.g. to my hotmail account. When a certain case happens, I want to send to another email account (which is pointed to an email-to-sms service, which will end up as an sms to me). How do I do this as there is only one email address input in the MT4?...
Blank to all, you place this Ea and relative indicator set from me (set for Scalping from exhaustion!) but I would want that some programmer inverted the orders that it opens because I have seen on TimeFrame above all low that if in the event it touches the green line instead opening SELL would have...
Hi coders, I am now learning about building arrays and using some of the built in functions for some of these So here is what I would like to find out. (Is High[] closed candle or current open candle)? I guess I'm asking this in anticipation of creating codes that might trade based on a series of...
[Deleted]
  simple trade  (2)
I already have in my code 2 attempts at modifying stop losses (running on EURUSDm chart as using multiple pairs) . Can anybody tell me why/how I got this error and how to avoid it in the future Code snippet: where JPYBE = 125 if (TradeBusy() < 0) { Print(Symbol(), " Trade is still busy");...
  Alarm  (4)
It would be nice to be able to select alarm from the tool bar instead off open Terminal and then select alarm, and to show the alarm line on the chart which can slide around on the chart. This would make easier modification (just slide to a new position), and visually to see it in place. You could...
Hi I recall I need to change this so the EA will work on other time frames and other symbols along side of other EA's Ok so I know about the MagicNumber slightly and need to learn more about this before I can input this into my code for (pos = OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; pos >= 0 ; pos--) if (
  Alarm  (2)
Is it possible to create the alarm button on a toolbar instead it is hidden in terminal. And when you use multiple screens it is almost impossible to recognize which screen gives an alarm, so the option to give a message on the screen when a alarm go off should be fine.
[Deleted]
Hi, I know there are similar questions to this one elsewhere on the forum, but none of them seem to solve the problem with my script. I am fairly new to MQL4, so I'm not sure if there's something obvious that I'm doing wrong. I have simplified my problem down to placing a simple limit order....
hi to all i need 2 ma cross over expert adviser that gives best results can any one help me
[Deleted]
Hi I am using this code that time "t" and then works forward to the current candle plus 3 int bar = iBarShift(Symbol(),Period(),t,false);   if(prewBar==0){prewBar = bar;}   if(Close[0]>Open[0]){   for(i=3;i<bar;i++){ I am wondering how I can get it to work backwards, so it starts and candle plus 3...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am tryingto create a trailing stop based on percentage. Is that possible to alter thetrailing stop that comes with the MT4 program, when we right click over theorder? The default on the MT4 is, if you want a custom trailing stop you justtype the figure you need to track the last advance. But I...
[Deleted]
  Switch to MT5?  (5)
I am currently using MT4 and do not have th feeling I am missing anything, except for iPhone/iPad access. However, I have hired a programmer and expect to start developing EA's soon. Because of that I am wondering if I should change to MT5 to make a start on the latest platform. I have made a list...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to "force" PlaySound to complete playing its wave file even though there are ticks occuring before the wav file completes? I noticed that every time a tick occurs, the PlaySound function does not complete the wav file and starts over. Very annoying. Here is a sample of the...
What could cause delay in entry price in an EA ? I have an EA that am using instead of it to enter at a specific price stipulated in the EA, it always delay the market price would have moved almost 20 to 40 pips sometimes before its enter. Also I tried to open two live accounts and i  put thesame...
Hi all I am not sure but seems like the code is trying to OrderSelect an already closed order. I am struggling with creating codes I started this simplest code from here so I can understand whats going on a little better. Getting 4108 unknown ticket errors See code below...
[Deleted]
Dear Friend I have one problem to solve. I would make an allarm that play sound when MACD_OSMA indicator (custom indicator with 3 harrays: 2 x moving average of MACD and 1 x OSMA) and ADX_wilder indicator (custom indicator with 8 arrays) make some thing. The problem that I found is that ADX uses 8...
Dear sir before 2 monthes I was register in White Label program in best and bigest company in the world and before 10 days or more, I received my copy of MT4 (from this site http://www.metatrader4.com/ After that I was try yo contact no one answer me, I Sent to them 3 times but no answer I was...
Here is another beginner question. When using MarketInfo() to detect the Point value or the Tick Size of a currency pair I get the same result, e.g. 0.00001 for EURUSD. (I have a 5 decimal broker) but I get 0.00100 for the Point value and 0.00000 for the Tick Size based on the USDJPY currency pair....
hi friends iam trading with simple strategy, 2 ma cross over, i need alerts in alltime frames where it cross over, put ma1: period 3,shift 0 and ma2:period 5,shift 1 and need time GMT: +5.30 on it. plzz modify this 3 things. plzz help me here is the attachment thanks to all #property...
[Deleted]
Do you use a VPS or keep the EA on the client side, My EA is not really time sensitive. It could take a trade up to 5 minutes past the signal and still be fine. I'm not really a conspiracy theoriest but I am not 100% comfortable running my EA from a VPS. That being said, my client side mt4 seems to...