New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 406 - page 3

Build 406 seems to have been a disaster for heaps of people. All the guys in my group are finding it so slow whenever we wish to change profiles. It doesn't matter that there are only one or two indicators on the charts, it's still the same.

Is MT4 doing anything about this does anyone know?

DanielDx:

Hi,

is it possible to add more features to MT4 ? like Market depth feature ? and an option "one click to close all trades" if mt4 worries that people might press it by mistake then they can add that option to settings to either enable it or not, i realize there are scripts for that but many people want that feature that i think it should be part of the platform

regards

I know this isn't a solution to asking MT4 to incorporate "one click to close all trades" into their program, but if you use MYFX then you can do just that and many more things

ruggles:

Build 406 seems to have been a disaster for heaps of people. All the guys in my group are finding it so slow whenever we wish to change profiles. It doesn't matter that there are only one or two indicators on the charts, it's still the same.

Is MT4 doing anything about this does anyone know?

remove your "custom" indicators from your charts and it wil run ok !!! just do it !!

I guess build 406 is rather slow...maybe because I use custom indicators?........I can't remove these indicators coz I need it.

I hope MetaTrader 4 will stop using LiveUpdate...so we can choose manually to update or not.

I also want to ask about MultiTerminal (maybe someone can help).
I use different lot in multi account, but every I login, amount lot always back to default.

*. How to make it "Last Used" lot number, so I didn't type it again & again every login?

Could a MetaQuotes Software Corp Moderator please scale out some of the forum.mql4.com Stickies. They're currently taking up over 60% of the front page. Sooner or later we'll have no front page. Thanks.

Thanks guys great job keeping the forum unclogged. True Professional there at MetaQuotes Software Corp with timely responses. Kudos!

ubzen:
Thanks guys great job keeping the forum unclogged. True Professional there at MetaQuotes Software Corp with timely responses. Kudos!

True Professional there at MetaQuotes Software Corp ?? there software sucks :))

realy very bad and arrogant clowns dont even respond !?

Rosh:

Try to download the last build, which we uploaded yesterday. This issue has been fixed.

Rosh, why hasn't 406 been replaced by all the brokers I'm using?? 406 is a problem, and your post over a month ago(!) said the "issue has been fixed". But until the fix has been rolled out and implemented by the live brokers, it's still a major problem. MBT still tries to install 406. Oanda and GCI no longer attempt to install 406, but there's no later replacement.

When will a version >406 roll out from the brokers?

wansiman:

True Professional there at MetaQuotes Software Corp ?? there software sucks :))

realy very bad and arrogant clowns dont even respond !?

Wansiman, YOU are the arrogant clown. Go way, you Troll.

pips4life:

When will a version >406 roll out from the brokers?

Just download latest build from this site - Download MetaTrader 4, install in other folder and try this one. Then you can copy executable files in the folder with terminal from your broker.
Reason: