MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1110

does anyone using windows phone 7 mobile? does it work? or how to make it work?
  Problem with EA code  (17   1 2)
Hi Guys, I am quite stuck on this EA I am constructing, and any help would be appreciated (code in file) Just need a hand with this bit of code...
[Deleted]
I think my code is very simple,but I can't get the result I want,so can somebody please tell me what's wrong? My code: #property copyright "lb"#property link ""#property indicator_chart_windowdouble test_value[];int init(){test_value[0] = Low[0];return(0);}int...
#property show_inputs #include <WinUser32.mqh> #include <stdlib.mqh> #define NL "\n" #define highline "Next high round number" #define highlinetradetrigger "Next buy trade trigger" #define lowline "Next low round number" #define lowlinetradetrigger "Next sell trade trigger" /* void...
how to open a pending order at 23:58h ? i have tested w/ following but did not work: int start()  {int     OpenTradeTime = 2358;int     MinutesToWaitForTick = 1;int ct, EndTradeTime;ct = Hour() * 100 + Minute();EndTradeTime = OpenTradeTime + MinutesToWaitForTick;int expire = CurTime() + 48 * 3606;...
I am using iCustom along with 'indicator input parameters' to call a indicator. When the indicator input has variables (containing constants), the indicator is init()'ing at every call to iCustom. Any workaround / suggestions to prevent indicator from init()ing, each time iCustom is called with...
It's about amonth or so, since I introduced this problem on a different thread. Thank you for the earlier constructive criticsand advise. It has finally come together and here it is, open for further critic. The code does perform trailing stop functions. It has the Lots Optimized, Calulates orders...
please can some body educate me on how to use MT4 strategy tester to back test an expert ad visor (Robot). Please include the settings to input to ensure a good result based on the content of the EA.
Hi, I've been trawling thru the forum, etc & the tutorials, but seem to just get more confused, so have had to turn to asking for help!... I've been trading with for a while which I have found quite good, but the one thing I'm not happy with is that some trades open without stops, and some that do...
Hello Everyone, I'm a forex trader and I have a system that I use which is purely Price action based. I'm looking to explore the possibilities of MT4 and just create an (EA) or (Robot) which will simply look at the chart tell me thats my parameters just 4 of them are met and I can execute the trade...
Hi: I have coded something that will place historical data into array to be accessed later. During normal, demo/live, this is no problem. But when I try the strategy tester, it cannot work. does anyone else have this prb? how do you solve it? Thanks!
I do seek someone to help me out with a "hedging" strategy I programmed but I have a hard time making it work properly for some reasons anyways full details trough pm if someone skilled is willing to help me out with it. thank you
Hi I battle to get EA to work on IBFX Australia. I did an EA with just a print statement. It prints in IBFX USA but no reaction on IBFX Australia? Can someone help? Thanks
[Deleted]
  Monitor Price?  (6)
I can’t seem to wrap my head around this if someone could please help me. I have two prices that I calculate for both a long and short entry. I want the EA to follow price so that if it breaks my long price it initiates buy after a pip and if it breaks my short price it initiates a sell after a...
Hi I am trying to use the Slope Directional Line Indicator in an EA. It works great, but when it is in Bullish trend it returns the actual value of the indicator which is great, but when it is in a bear trend it returns the EMPTY_VALUE, which show the trend, but I need the value also in a bear...
[Deleted]
hello, I 'm sorry for my english . my problem is the way to calculate the moving average of an other one : for example I ' d like to have the exponential moving average of MM13 the simple code is like this : double MM12[] ;double mm13 [];for (i=0 ; i<limit ; i++){MM12[i] = iMA(NULL,0,13,8,MODE_EMA...
Hi to All Before I disclose the problem, I wish to thank WHRoeder for the help with this problem earkier in the, but the problem has not been solved. A disclosure: A code I have been working on, does work. It is for experimenting so please, use it as such. I brought this code to the forum last week...
On the 20th of this month my live EA on a VPS did these transactions: TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItemPriceS / LT / PClose TimePriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfit176808812011.09.20 20:14sell0.20audusd1.030223.029921.027922011.09.20 20:481.027920.000.000.0044.75176797702011.09.20 17:19sell0.20audusd1.030243...
HI MY NAME IS SONIA THIS IS MY PIC I AM FROM INDIA TRADING IN FOREX. SO I WANT TO BUY AND SELL SCRIPT FOR MT4 FOR LOTSIZE 0.01 TAKE PROFIT 0.10 NO STOPLOSS AND FOR LOTZIZE 0.1 TAKE PROFIT 1 NO STOPLOSS AND FOR LOTSIZE 1.0 TAKE PROFIT 10 PLEASE SEND ME THIS TYPE OF CORRECT...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone. Im very new at writing MQL4 and i wanted to set an EA to call upon the BB_Macd indicator and buy and sell depending on the color of the dots or whether the last dot is < or > than the current one. I have tried to do both but i just cant seem to understand how to call on custom...
I thought I solved this a while ago, but while troubleshooting my code I thought it might be a good idea to validate all my assumptions, and iMAOnArray is one function for which the documentation is outright confusing. Say i have built an array tmp[1000], which gets filled left to right, i.e: [1,2,3...
[Deleted]
hello, one of my friend ask me to create lite protection scheme on his EA... i put some online validation in the custom indicator... Now i would like to know about how EA workflow when it call iCustom in everytick: does init() triggered again ? does start() triggered again ? because if its triggered...
  Future Candles  (5)
Hi, I'm working on an indicator which uses computationally intensive math in order to 'predict' the next future X candles. The result, which I have, is 4 prices, OHLC, for each future X candles which I would like to visually use as a candle inserted to the right of the current price candle. So,...
The scenario is pictured above. The blue square to the left had a signal that hit the stoploss. I need to use the same signal for an entry at a later bar (second blue square), if no new Trade Signals have come up. I have been looking at the code from this link to use last trade data, but that is...
[Deleted]
I like the below indicator and want to use it with an EA I am writing. However I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to get the price values of the last or current set of lines the indicator draws. Everytime I add the indicator the last set of line names changes because of the amount of bars
Hello there, I am just trying to create my own indicator, Idea for the indicator is I wanted to see Stochastic on my charts instead of separate window. For that I create indicator and attaching the code of it....
[Deleted]
Dear Coders, After fully read and tried to integrate this article Articles -> Examples -> Error 146 ("Trade context busy") and How to Deal with It. to my EA, the solution really works nicely for OrderSend () but not OrderDelete() The full code of this paragraph is below - Please take a look and...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I am using an EA which does not seem to have a very good exit strategy. Thus I would like to use my own exit strategy. Is there any way, after the EA has opened a trade to prevent it from monitoring and closing the position ? So the trade is no longer controlled by the EA after it is
Hello, I need some help with this code I wrote using the MathMod function: double remainder; double value = Bid; double value2 = 0.0025; remainder = double MathMod(value, value2); When I complie my EA I get this error message: 'MathMod' - variable expected Thanks to all who can help out !!!
Hi everyone, I am a first-yearstudent which just enter the master school, and my professor ask me to do some researchabout use the “Back Propagation Network” combine some kind technical analysis skill”Channelor others” use on the mt4 program with EUR/USD, but I really no idea howcan I start, if...