MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1120

Hi you all The code liquidates well with if(Open[1]>ma && Close[1]<ma) And also with if (dAsk < ma) But if I request a SELL order or BUY order to liquidate when Highest High or Lowest Low condition, the liquidation does not occur. Below is the block with the situation for(int...
  EA buy/sell stop  (2)
Hi Does anyone know of an EA that opens buy and sell stop order to take profit set by me and that when one of the two orders is triggered the other is canceled, and sorry for my english
[Deleted]
Please consider adding a feature on the "order accepted" window that would allow a trade to be closed from that window, as well. As it is now, closing a trade window, and having to reopen it in order to close the actual trade is tedious. A feature like this is currently available with programs like...
[Deleted]
hello everyone, I searched on the net but I have not found what I wanted, so I hope you can help me. I use this indicator to my strategy:"sf_trendlines", but I want to modify it to meet a specific time. For example say, "2:00 pm trace the trendlines of the last 30 minutes." Basically saying, "at...
Hi, I am trying MT4 but what I am missing is the possiblity to visually enter a pending order (stop buy, stop sell). I found some EAs that draw lines and allows to move those lines but only once you placed an order the "usual MT4"-way, meaning running through the order dialog and entering...
  Error 4054  (5)
Hi All. Problem: - getting error 4054 on different symbols - after start in visual mode, EA is unloading and reloading indicator HMA_1.mq4 - there is no error on 5m tf of the same symbols, only higher; 15m, 30m .... Logs, indi and code attached. EA code: //----- HMA     int hmaPer = 21;     int...
[Deleted]
Hi, what can I gauge time my own mt code? Some code? Some tools? Functions in the mt countig time only sec, this is very large time unit. Thanks for help.
[Deleted]
Hi folks, I would like to know how to show the "Size"histogram on Graph tab. Please check attached file. My Expert Advisor has never shown it... If anyone has information concerning this, please let me know. Should I add to some program for an Expert Advisor which has never been shown it ? Thank you
[Deleted]
Hello guys, i need programme this: IF LAST TICK > 2 pips = ................. (5 digits brooker) how can i do it? thank you.
[Deleted]
Hello, I am a (very) beginner in mql programming. I am trying out simple ideas, and I would need help with one of them. How could I put a condition that new position opening only if previous one was closed? Thanks, Richard
[Deleted]
Very proffesional and quick programmer. Dont waste your time, contact me with definition of your idea and get it coded in MQ4, payment is 20$ via Paypal. eascoder511@gmail.com or PM here Have a great day.
  data acquicition  (3)
Hello Guys, I collected this data from yesterday London and part of New York trading section, expecting to be a big big file, using this: int init()  {      handle=FileOpen("dataLondonNY.bin", FILE_BIN|FILE_WRITE);    if(handle<1)      Comment("File could not be opened");...
[Deleted]
Hello guys, i have this, OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lotesell1,Ask,3,stopsell,Bid-35*Point); and this opens a lot of ordens, i want to open one order by one pair and i have no ideia how i can do that :s can you help me ? Thanks everybody.
[Deleted]
i tried to test my EA on strategy tester. i did not get any results and i had this error can any one help me out on how to fix this thankz
[Deleted]
hi guys im trying to create a stratergy where given a set of conditions becomes true in the current bar. i place a pending order.But if this pending order does not get triggered in the next following bar i want to cancel the trade.at the moment im struggling to come up with a solution for deleting...
hi.... i need help in ea......i had an order placed in a bar and it is still pending and many bars have passed without trading, now i want to select the low or high of that pending order's bar....how to do it ??...please some one tell me the code snippet for it???
[Deleted]
hi guys can you guys help me fins a way to know whether the current bar has closed.specifically what is the value returned when Close[0] is used when the current bar has not been closed yet. thanks
When an EA uses a custom indicator does it load the indicator into the terminal one time then access it from there to get the latest values, or does it have to reload the indicator to get the latest value at every iteration of start() ? Reason I ask I have a custom indicator that is a little on the...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm relatively new to MQL, so please go easy on me. I've searched the forum and could not find that this has been specifically discussed. Question: Does the "Total net profit" shown in the Strategy Tester Report take into account spread costs? I understand that spread costs can be variable...
[Deleted]
Hello Everybody I have a mt4 EA that has been working fine. In the past when the conditions were right, trades are opened on multiple currency pairs. The other day, however, I had a problem arise which I can't figure out. I had the EA attached to about 10 charts. (The EA includes magic number...
[Deleted]
I want to make a negative trailing stops.I pasted code which makes takeprofit 0 when it goes for exzample -10 pips.But it gives error... void TrailingPositions() { double pBid, pAsk, pp; pp = MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_POINT); if (OrderType()==OP_BUY) { pBid =...
[Deleted]
Hello Guys, In my project this works OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,Bid-15*Point,Bid+15*Point); but, this isn't work and i don't know why. OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.1,Ask,3,Bid-15*Point,Bid+15*Point); Thanks everybody
[Deleted]
  Help with EA CODE  (20   1 2)
My EA compiles with no error, but for some reason It will not start test in the strategy tester? Is there any error in my code that creates a bug. I downloaded the pivot points from https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8685. My server is GMT +2, so my input for using iCustom() with pivots is -2. here...
All there in the tile, why should .set files not be allowed on such a forum?
Hi all, I'd like to code a simple indocator with draws a vertical line at the position where 2 SMAs intersect, but I have no clue how to... :( Maybe somebody can help me out! These are my current lines: //| Custom indicator deinitialization function |...
[Deleted]
NEWBIE NEED HELP Excuse me, may I ask? I am a newbie in the MQL4 programming and is currently just starting to learn to make EA. 1. In an EA, I saw the following statement # define SIGNAL_NONE 0 # define SIGNAL_BUY 1 # define SIGNAL_SELL 2 # define SIGNAL_CLOSEBUY 3 # define SIGNAL_CLOSESELL 4 I've...
[Deleted]
  mql code help  (2)
Hi All, I am new to this mql4 programming. I want some simple code as the below simple logic. Everytime a trade is closed. I want to put the same pending trade for the same open price and profit taken and stoploss. ( For example: When a GBPJPY trade closed at 125.25 whose open price was 125.00...
Good afternoon everyone, I propose to discuss a system that has already been discussed more than once is the euro usd correction Let's look at the market 1 Everyone is looking for something, or rather not something, but money and material welfare 2 Everyone wants to find the golden key, but not
i want to create the EA ROBOT of this my forex trading system EXPONENTIAL MOVING AVERAGE (SMA) =50 the trading idea For Buy Signal/Entry when the candle stick cross the ema 50 up the ea should enter buy. If there is open order for sell signal,the ea should...
[Deleted]
To be more precise: int a= 5;int b=3;int c=a+b;MessageBox("The result of a+b is", <how to reference c?>, "Title"); So i need a way to reference result c i tried following: int a= 5;int b=3;int c=a+b;MessageBox("The result of a+b is", + (c), "Title"); But when i put script in a chart nothing happens....