MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1059

Hellotogether, I amsearching for a Point & Figure Template for the MetaTrader4. At the bestwith source code to can modify the template for my needs. Where I canfind it, or who can construct such one? Thanks alot for help. Christo
[Deleted]
Hi everybody, I am looking for good historical data since I have gaps in my history and a lot of mismatched errors. Can anybody help me ? Thanks in advance,
Hello, I am looking for accurate historical prices of tick by tick or 1-minute resolution as much as 10 years backward or alike. I downloaded EURUSD data from MT, but there are some issues with that: 1. I was told the data represents only bid prices - the ask prices are not taken into consideration....
Hi first post here but hoping that someone could have a look at this (i'm not a gifted developer). I'm trying to call the attached indicator (an adx-osma indi) with an EA but i don't know which buffer with which values to call to get the red and green bars. Could someone please help me? Thank you
[Deleted]
Hello. I'm trying to create an indicator but to do this i need to implement to code an array of high precision doubles and i dont know how to do this. For example: Array[3]=4.12345678; I tried many different functions but they aren't work for example DoubleToStrMorePrecision() create a string and...
[Deleted]
  Back testing  (2)
Hello all! on this topic I want talking about back-testing software.... what you think about backtesting, what software can be useful for you?
[Deleted]
I use metatrader 4 and wand to backtest indicators with simpleforextester EA. The speed is very slow on daily chart Can increase speed in strategy tester?
[Deleted]
I try to backtest multiframe indicators for example MTF MACD weekly timeframe on daily chart but do not work! Any solutions help?
Hello there, I am currently using this simple hedging tactic, which implies entering oposite signal trades from one chart when certain things happen with an already open order in another (same symbol and timeframe). Is there anyway I can automate this? i.e. is there any way I can have a condition...
The tester has the option for choosing "use date ... from ... to" for any particular backtest. If I wanted to those same dates to print out as comment on the screen, is there a time function that returns that particular date range that I specify for the test? Is there a buit-in function for this?...
New article Promote Your Development Projects Using EX5 Libraries is published at mql5.com: Hiding of the implementation details of classes/functions in an .ex5 file will enable you to share your know-how algorithms with other developers, set up common projects and promote them in the Web. And while...
For several weeks now I am unable to create demo accounts on every terminal (=every broker) and every machine I'm using. I always have to contact some broker to create one for me. Did Metaquotes change anything?
[Deleted]
  Is it possible?  (1)
I am trying to make an expert advisor with a mate and was just wondering if it is possible to get an EA to place an order once the price has broken through and closed over support/resistance? Thanks, Dave
  Sperandeo indicator.  (159   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Hello. Can anyone write a trend indicator according to the 1-2-3 Sperandeo rules
  Market Open?  (2)
Can an EA check to see if a broker is open for trading before executing a trade? I'm working on a hedging program between 2 brokers, and I don't want just one leg to be executed because one broker is open and the other is not. I am mostly interested in the times around the makets opening and
[Deleted]
  Can someone help  (3)
I have an indicator that I want to trade like an EA. I want it to open trade when the buy signals appears on the screen. The EA should exit buy when a sell signal appears. Afterwards the sell signal should now replace the buy signal. The process continues. Buy, then exit buy when we have sell...
[Deleted]
Ladies and Gentelmens, the alarm indicator in the above ...: Smoothed Inverse Fisher Transform RSI by Sylvain Vervoort https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10351 ... works this like: http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/pelny/02a3f2764db3523c.html and I'd rather prefer to work this like ...: http://www...
Hello, i need program alarm in one indicator ( oscilator), who knows where i found a programer for this? i need programer for mql4 any e-mail ? who knows how much is this? thank you
This is just a suggestion to put EA and indicator available to all people in the Community links: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4/experts and http://codebase.msql4.com/indicators, because this is the aim of this service Metaquote. There would be only for me but for all the world to access this site...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone. I have attached a worksheet that might enlighten and benefit everyone on this forum. This graph displays a chart of 3 moving averages: the 8, the 20, and the 100 ma (blue, red, and green lines). It also has a black line which is a composite of market tick prices. What is interesting...
[Deleted]
I've just started using MT4 again after a break of several years and am having trouble with even the basic tasks. I saved a chart but can't find out how to open it again. I've tried all the buttons and searched the Help files without success. I can open a new chart but if I do that I'm unable to...
I have a problem with the quick navigation box when trying to display a chart of a past date. When I enter a date, say ( 01.01.2008), bars for that date is not shown. Could somebody explain me how to correctly use this function? Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
As you know, if you press F7 button on your keyboard, while your Meta trader Platform is open, results in poping up of the small window which contains the information on common and inputs. Is there anyway you could program it so that this window pop us automatically. That is, under certain...
[Deleted]
I need to find the highest high in the last 11 bars   for(h=0;h<=10;h++){            for(z=0;z<=10;z++){            if(High[h]>=High[z]) {            temp3 = High[h]+0.00010;            }            }}Comment("Lot Size Buy " + temp3); // LotSizeSell()); The variables are already initialized of...
[Deleted]
I recently programmed a very basic EA to test the relationship between risk/reward ratio and winning percentage (see below). The EA successfully compiles, but when I go to my MT4 terminal, the icon for the EA is greyed out and when I try to add it to a chart, I get the message "Cannot open file 'C...
Guys, I use the routine below to write a log file of data with a timestamp - worked perfectly for a few hours..then next day all parameters were written to file EXCEPT the timestamp which was ZERO! WTF!! void WriteLog(){ int handle = FileOpen(Symbol()+"_logfile"+".csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE...
  can't find mq4  (6)
Hello, can't find my .ex4 or mq4 with windows explorer (Win7 ultimate, logged in as admin). Where is it hidden ? Thank you (P.S. when ever i use the search, i get the same results, sorry)
[Deleted]
Help please... I'm trying to add an ADX signal to a MA crossover signal but iADX is producing different values to that of the ADX Indicator. Can someone let me know where I'm going wrong - I think it has something to do with not enough bars for calculating iADX....
[Deleted]
CCould some guru please show us how to make this kind of Template Candle only show Open Price and Close Price on any time frame. Thanks inadvance for your contribution
New article Securing MQL5 code: Password Protection, Key Generators, Time-limits, Remote Licenses and Advanced EA License Key Encryption Techniques is published at mql5.com: Most developers need to have their code secured. This article will present a few different ways to protect MQL5 software - it...