MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1057

Hello everyone is there any reason my EA would work perfectly on my practice account but not on my live account?
[Deleted]
  Keltner channels  (1)
Does Mt4 have Keltner channels as an indicator...could't find
[Deleted]
For example we are now working on an EA that is executed on the EUR/USD chart and we want to know what was the price of USD/CHF on a certain date. Is it possible to do? Thank's a lot
  forum for traders  (18   1 2)
Hello, Im creating forum for traders and my ask is. What do you want there? write me all tips
Thank you, dear community, for helping to get my first EA programmed. It is done so far and doing what I expected it to do. My Question of today is: How do I retrieve the Stochastic Value of the bar one event before the current event? Thank you! ChZ
[Deleted]
I'm new to MQL, but after going through much of the documentation and ripping apart several things to see how they work, I think I'm getting somewhere. I now have arrows drawing correctly on a chart. I'm not sure why, but sometimes they don't show up correctly unless I change time frames, but...
[Deleted]
  Need Help.  (5)
Dear Sir, Is there someone can help me ? I need to record the value of a number (example 5) marketorders (open position) which are the value of the OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), OrderLots(), OrderClosePrice() and OrderCloseTime(). I think we need to use array variable to solve that problem. Is...
[Deleted]
Hi MQL4, I am beginer in coding, but i will try to make... After doble click of rectangle in the corner, you can see values that show number of candles and number of pips. How can i display the values of rectangle every time when i draw on my metatrader? I think it is not an indicator, it is an...
When I close MetaTrader and reopen it the layout settings have all been reset to default ones. So the toolbars, for instance, all appear on separate lines. I don't like that, it takes up a lot of space, so I have to drag them all back to the same line each time I open the application. Somebody has...
On last weekend occured gap in some currencies (USDCAD and EURGPB I'm interesting in). In USDCAD I placed BuyLimit in gap area and also in EURGBP I placed SellLimit in gap area. On Mondey Open I was executed just at my enter limit prices placed in gap area (open prices were beter for me). I'd like...
Hello forum, 1) I was wondering, is it possible at all to have the EA automatically self-loading a certain presets, for example if (CONDITION A) {load file "PresetA.set" into the EA} if (CONDITION B) {load file "PresetB.set" into the EA} 2) Similarly, is it possible to link to conditions and...
Has anybody experienced this before? I close down all my chartsThere is no smile on the chart, (as there are no charts)I've gone to tools / options and have turned off 'allow live trading' The 'expert advisor' button up the top is red, not greenI am NOT logged into my account from any other PC or...
hi how can i get the number of bars inside rectangel (how many bars inside the retangle) using mql4 using second time point - first time point sometimes give wrong count because of holidays any idea?
[Deleted]
  Angled Trendlines  (13   1 2)
Hi Eveyone I would like to know if anyone knows how to code an angled trendline. I am wanting to draw an angled trendline from point a to point b then point c etc, After I have coded the angled trendlines then I would like to store the angles fromeach trendline and put them in an array for later us....
  Alternative to IsConnected()  (13   1 2)
IsConnected() within a continuous loop seems to take around a minute to react to a lost connection. A timeout of execution of a submitted trade operation can take a few minutes to return to the client. These durations are too long. Are there any alternatives that would tell me in under 5s whether...
[Deleted]
One week ago I turned on a new EA that scaled in about 15 Lots very quickly. Too much for a small acct. This did have a Lots Optimizer on it. I thought I had it under control by using: extern MaxTrades. Since then I have completely removed the Lots Optimizer. Would like to learn how to Override it
[Deleted]
Hi, How can see displayed on the chart the trades I've done? I tried the qShowTrades custom indicator but nothing happened. (I changed the colors and width) Is there any other way to see on the chart the entry and exit points of previous trades? Thanks
[Deleted]
  request for help  (1)
Can someone me an expert advisor that is a small amount daily to find $ 5, I would be pretty much the monthly drug costs. Or perhaps a strategy which will not have to sit at your computer. If someone can help. Thanks, Sandor
[Deleted]
I'm huge into Perl programming and some PHP, but suck at C+ and don't know squat about DLLs. I'm just getting back into programming mql4 after a year being out of the game. I had a few questions about the DLLs. A) I believe a DLL is a simple text file, which could be manipulated by a perl script....
Greetings, Attached is a part of my script that is suppose to scan throw the open trades and 'snap' when condition is true. For some odd reason, the condition sets to true even when the terms are not true. Basically, I know how to go around it by putting a second OrderSelect_BY_TICKET for every...
Hi there I have spent so many hours on this problem it's not funny. I seem so close but yet so far away. If B1 > B3, I'd like a sell order to execute ONLY if there hasn't been a closed trade today with the same magic number. I've tried countless variations for the braces etc but keep going round in...
[Deleted]
I don't know what is happened with my MetaEditor, the font is so big . How to reset it to the normal size ? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello, I am working on some code that receives a BASE64 string that I need to decode using the CryptStringToBinaryA() function from Crypt32.dll WinAPI. I am also using the CryptBinaryToStringA() function which works fine but only because I copied it's usage from another piece of code. See below...
B"H Hello, Couldn't find such an answer on the forum... Does the Open[] time-series hold bars opening Bid rate or Ask rate, or something else altogether? Thanks much.
Hi, please I need some help. I.m writing a code that has to take orders to buy or sell based on the price of the last candle is above or below the upper or lower IMA. I have a big problem with my code, because this send to the market hundreds of buy or send orders depending on whether the trend is...
[Deleted]
Hello all. I'm new to MT4 and programming. I'm trying to learn! Simple question: Every time you change an EA do you have to restart the MT4 platform to take effect? Thanks
[Deleted]
  Erasing lines  (4)
How do you erase fib lines nad trend lines? I hit the delete key and nothing happened.. Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone! I am following this forum for quite a while and I coded my first attempts to make an EA. As I am a fulltimetrader I do not have the time to get into that programming topic deeply enough and as I am not the most talented coder, it would take years, I think. I trade some strategies
It's been a long time since I've created new topics, but being on this forum for a year now, I see that a frightening number of people in our community of mts'niki traders don't understand or know the tools they need to work with. On the other hand, about half a year ago the forum administration