MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1055

[Deleted]
Can anyone please explain this to me:
[Deleted]
I'm on a 5 digit broker. Using Strategy Tester! This code, Alert("Stop Level: ", DoubleToStr(MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL),5)); returns 0.00000 However, this code:             Print("Attempting to open BUY order...");            ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,1,Ask-20*Point...
[Deleted]
Hi, how do I apply an indicator to an indicator in MT4? E.g. when I want to show the Momentum of the MACD? Thanx. ForexFan
  3 min charts  (1)
Hi I would like to watch a 3 min chart is there away to set this outside of the standard settings. ? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Several posts have been SPAM attacked by user: https://www.mql4.com/users/bata
[Deleted]
Hi, I am trying to use MT4 platform to backtest stocks. But how do I add a new symbol for my stock? Thank You, Robin
[Deleted]
In my EA I built an Array called 'TickData' which saves incoming bid price and time information for each incoming tick (skipping ticks with changes in Ask price only): double TickData[][4];int start() {   UpdateTickData();}int UpdateTickData() {   int arSize = ArrayRange(TickData,0);   if...
Hello again, I would like to detect a timeframe change and clean all objects on the chart from my indicator. Deinit() seems not to execute on a timeframe change on the same chart. -this is, clicking H4 from D1 for example. I would really appreciate some help, and thanks in advance for all your...
New MetaTrader 4 build 415 has been released We have released the new MetaTrader 4 build 415 with a lot of changes and improvements. Now we invite you to participate in beta testing. Connect to our demo server at demo.metaquotes.net: 443 and the LiveUpdate system will automatically update your...
Good morning, I would like to ask you a question that has been plaguing my head for a while. I have developed an indicador that relays mostly Volume and FMI to determine trades. It is so important that I cannot test historic results without downloading the complete historical data from the mt4
The previous episode is here . The rules are the same
[Deleted]
Can I open order based on different account? so if my Demo account opening an order I will open Order in different account too?
[Deleted]
Hello, I´m trying to build some strategy based in the attached indicator. For some reason I´m not able to add an alert for different colors. The indicator uses 3 different dot colors, and I need to alert when each ones appears.eg : "new white dot eurusd 15m" etc.... I would also like the
[Deleted]
I'm writing an intermediate fractal indicator . Essentially I take a base fractal array of highs and find an intermediate high that has both a lower fractal high on either side. Nothing fancy, just testing mql. On top of the fractal code, I'm running the following logic: ExtUpFractalsBuffer has all
[Deleted]
Too overcome a tendancy of too high or too low of a price entry, I have been trying to install a Stochastics and RSI Overbought and Oversold OpenOrder Delay. In other words, not a set number of bars or time after the Original entry signal.ONLY Stochastics and RSI for final OPEN_BUY or OPEN_SELL....
Is there a 64 Bit MetaTrader 4 ?
Hi guys I thought it would be quite simple to achieve this but, it does not seem to be working for me. I am trying to create my own log file so for example I want to write the current bid for every tick to a txt file. The output i require is : [Date] 12:24:53 The current bid is 1.33981 [Date] 12:24...
I think I may have discovered a bug with regards to tester. I don't know if it exist in later Builds. It is showing results from other combination test and not the one calculated by shown inputs. One of Mismatch Examples: The combination C1 and C2 both with value 1 would not pass the init or start...
Question about OBJ_TRIANGLE can this type of object be moved around and positioned on the chart using 3 coordinates with ObjectSet(obj_name,OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,x_coor); ObjectSet(obj_name, OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,x_coor); .. to achieve a positioning relative to left+top corner of sequrity window as with...
[Deleted]
Hello community! I've been studying this stuff for a few months now, needless to say I'm pretty green at mql4. I really need some help getting this code based on Rob Booker's 5/13/62 strategy to compile. My business partner and I charted this a few weeks ago and determined that entering trades...
[Deleted]
for example #include <WinUser32.mqh>//head...int ret=MessageBox("Object","Question", MB_YESNO|MB_ICONQUESTION); What I would add to this line Thank you in advance
New article Time Series Forecasting Using Exponential Smoothing (continued) is published at mql5.com: This article seeks to upgrade the indicator created earlier on and briefly deals with a method for estimating forecast confidence intervals using bootstrapping and quantiles. As a result, we will...
Is there a way to extract the total pip sum of a pair from history? Greeting, Thought I would be able to come up with this code myself, but I am not a programmer and I am way over my head. I need allot of help. Objective: Within the same trading hour if the total amount of pips on closed trade...
Hi all, I'm totally new to MQL4 and have no coding experience at all. Could somebody please advise me how I can modify a simple script like int start() { //---- ObjectsDeleteAll(); //---- return(0); } so that it will delete all objects from all charts, not only from the one it is attached...
[Deleted]
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: In my EA I have an array called 'TickData' which saves incoming Bid price changes and Time with each incoming tick (skipping changes in Ask prices only). I made a search function for this array, which receives a 'timestamp' value as input, and finds the first index inside the...
[Deleted]
To get MT to post arrows for past indication of some event I would do something like this... for (i=0; i<WindowBarsPerChart() ;i++)      {                       // 2 down bars below 0               if (( ExtBuffer0[i] < 0               && ExtBuffer3[i]-ExtBuffer4[i]<ExtBuffer3[i+1]-ExtBuffer4[i+1]...
Hello forum, Is there any tool available out there to monitor order execution, both in terms of 1) COMPUTING performance (split seconds of processing ticks by the EA, sending orders, related ping/connection speed metrics etc. 2) EXECUTION by broker/dealer (slippage, attempts,, errors, so on.) Some...
Hi all, Currently this code changes TP for all open orders (buy and sell) individually to 10 pips. Appreciated if someone can modify it,,, to include all pending orders too ... (buy limit, buy stop, sell limit, sell stop) Your guidance or support is appreciated. Cheers #property copyright...
[Deleted]
  EA making?  (1)
Hello! How can i read the extremeMode value in EA? Kind regards!
Hello, I would like to provide someone with an Indicator I made but make sure it does not get uploaded and get used by tons of pople. Does MQL have a serial-activation library that allows me to provide this person with an activation code and make sure only he makes use of it? If not, which is the...