RBCI + TTF = Profit? - page 10

faa1947:

Only the redrawing indicators are of value, as they can most accurately account for the rightmost bar. And the fact that he has redrawn the history - what is the problem? The main thing is that he took into account the latest information.

I agree with this. Rewriting the latest information is just a way to filter the noise. It is illogical to do the opposite and fix the slightest noise in the form of not redrawing.

LeoV:

Then you must agree that re-rating cannot be used in real trading because there is a lag on those n-bars when the process settles down during those n-bars ))))
You can use, for example, through different timeframes (analysis by large and entry by small).

faa1947: At least we see the problem, rather than believing in some myth about the possibility of using only non-drawing indicators.

The main thing here is not to start fighting windmills and be able to distinguish the true objective of the search from the false one )))).....

There's a thread on digital filters on forexTCD, if you want to refine this ugly system, dig in you'll get a better one.

mydone:
There's a topic on digital filters on forexTCD, if you want to refine this ugly system, you'll get a better one.

I think that's what Comrade Pryval was working with.))

Like an indicator. I'm sitting at work and I'm burning with impatience to test it on myself :)

Who will share the conclusions !?!?

Judging by the silence not so rosy....

moskitman:
Judging by the silence not so rosy....
Too bad... Then I'll give my "Fe" or "Og-go-go-go" ))

and I'm the familiar "well, well"

Right. Judging by my observation on the fastest timeframe, M1, both indicators are "wagging their tails", i.e. they only re-draw on the zero bar, as I thought they would. This is good. Signals on larger timeframes remained where they were at the weekend - i.e. indicators do not re-draw history. This is also good. It means we can easily trade on the first bar, as I have shown in the picture in the first post.

Myself I have already closed one profitable deal on EURUSD on the demo (Sell was hanging from Friday, opened by a happy coincidence in the direction of RBCI+TTF signal, I closed it and set Sell again). It is more correct to expect the reverse signal, but it may be at night, and I sleep at night, so I take profit on every new candle (4-hour timeframe). I think there is no point in posting a report with one trade.

Reason: