Setting trading zones

Hi MQL4 community,

I am looking for a way to create tradable zones which are rectangular in nature.

They have a start time / end time / high price / low price. These are essentially zones of support or resistance such as visual / phycological levels / fibs and the like. I would like to set up buy and sell zones on my charts and have a trade execute based on a tickbox selectable criterial such as a long if: 5/8 cross on the 15 minute chart, macd cross to the up side, stochs in 15m, 1h, 4h and daily all point up. So a confluence would be needed before the trade is executed.

This would allow me to set up my zones and plans and have the trades automated taking away the human failure (me).

Thanks for ready my post and hope to hear your feedback.

Go for it, what is stopping you ?

RaptorUK:
Go for it, what is stopping you ?

The ability to create drag and drop zones on charts? I have a C / C++ coder waiting to hear your feedback on the best approach for this kind of charting tool.

ZenTrader:

The ability to create drag and drop zones on charts? I have a C / C++ coder waiting to hear your feedback on the best approach for this kind of charting tool.
Drag and drop rectangle on the chart ? perhaps you could use the Rectangle shape tool ?

RaptorUK:
Drag and drop rectangle on the chart ? perhaps you could use the Rectangle shape tool ?

I need to make a visible rectangle and when price enters that rectangle it is scrutinized for entry signals which I would like to predefine for each rectangle from a list of options. I will make a visual mockup to demonstrate what I am talking about. It might help. Back in a few minutes.

As you see here I want to create zones with trade entry triggers. I would love this to be drag and drop to create the rectangle which then popups up a tickbox list of variables which i can configure for each trade entry.

ZenTrader:

As you see here I want to create zones with trade entry triggers. I would love this to be drag and drop to create the rectangle which then popups up a tickbox list of variables which i can configure for each trade entry.

OK, so what is the problem ? get your coder to code it.

Like I say, I have a coder in c, c++ etc but has no experience in mt4 coding.

But from what I gather, your saying this is possible and straightforward?

ZenTrader:

Like I say, I have a coder in c, c++ etc but has no experience in mt4 coding.

But from what I gather, your saying this is possible and straightforward?

Yes, the position of the rectangles is easy to get from the Object properties . . the settings can easily be stored and edited by the user as externs within the EA. Get rid of your C coder and get someone who knows MQL4 . . . plenty of people with experience here: MT4 & MT5 coding

RaptorUK:
Yes, the position of the rectangles is easy to get from the Object properties . . the settings can easily be stored and edited by the user as externs within the EA. Get rid of your C coder and get someone who knows MQL4 . . . plenty of people with experience here: MT4 & MT5 coding

Thank you, and yes the coder is no more. I will seek an experienced coder with the passion to work on this project.