Technical Indicators - page 107

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| ProjectName |//| Copyright 2012, CompanyName |//| http://www.companyname.net...
This indicator is to draw a horizontal line(x) at 50% of every closed D1 candle from High to Low IF the value of x is more than the OPEN price and less than the CLOSE price of a LONG CANDLE, and vice versa. and during the close of the candle, there will be a function to delete any existing...
Mt4 indicator code changes for trading station Is there someone to help me to write indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11094 as the indicator for trading station
[Deleted]
  Alert
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| ProjectName |//| Copyright 2012, CompanyName |//| http://www.companyname.net...
Hello guys, I am new to coding, so now I am trying to code an EA to help me manage my orders in terms of SL, TP, and be levels. I am now having a problem to my tp levels, since my strategy has 3 tp levels which are set according to the nearest round numbers(every 100 pips). Examples, I sold...
Dear All, I have an old indicator that I can't modify (I have only the .ex4 file). This indicator raise alerts and what I would like to do is to create an indicator that send a push notification when an alert is raised from the other indicator. Do you think it is possible ? I know how to send...
[Deleted]
  Artificial indicator buffers  (94   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I wanted to write one indicator, but came across the fact that the standard indicator buffers have only one value per bar. This was not satisfactory. I solved this problem by writing my first indicator (in the trailer, DLLs are not used) for a five. It was crooked because I haven't mastered it
  Two types of indicators on one chart?  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Is it possible to create an indicator that works simultaneously in two windows? #property indicator_chart_window and #property indicator_separate_window The point is that indicator_separate_window is made on the basis of 1 ( indicator_chart_window). And to recalculate it 2 times to represent
HELLO Can anyone help me to have an indicator with email alert and push alert when a previous day candle makes a new lower close or a new high close than the day before either in up direction or down direction. As shown in the image. Thanks in advance e
  Lock on object  (8)
Hello I was wondering if MQL5 has anything similar to the lock(object){ object.Update();} statement that would grant access to a common resource only to one process? I'm working on a custom indicator that handles OnCalculate and OnTimer events. There is a list declared at the global scope....
I saw my post was in the wrong place so here it is in the right section: Hi, I have a little error in my logic, but I can not seem to see what it is. My goal: print an uparorow if: 3 red candles are followed by a green candle OR (2 red candles followed by an indicision candle are followed...
  TMA indicator  (1)
Hi guys, Im a massive newbie so bare with me if i am overlooking something very simple but the TMA indicator i am using will not let me put multiple TMAs on a single time frame. For example i cannot put the TMA M5 on M1 chart. Any changes i make in the visualisation dont work and any changes in the
Hi. Can I ask how can I calculate automatically the average return percentage on Metatrader 4 or at least how to export automatically the data to Microsoft Exel and get it in the form of a chart in real time? Is this possible with Metatrader 4? Thanks
Hi guys if you know an indicator of spread for the meta trader5 please advice for me many thanks
Hi ... I am a beginner level Mt4 coder trying for an indicator which will plot the difference between the average of the EMAs of four periods and one other ema. I have written the attached code. As long as I only calculate the average of the EMAs of four periods the indicator shows well. No...
Hi, I'm looking for indicator/script, thast can display history orders with gray round background. Thanks.
Hi, is it possible to set up a preprocesor conditional directive to #property indicator_buffers...? I have a BaseClass, a Class and a SubClass...how can I determine the number of buffers from the Class depending on what objec is created in the SubClass...? is it possible to acces the indicator...
So I want to plus the same indicator of 2 differents time frames and build new one. I would apreciate any example or any help. There are too much information and is difficult to find that I want, but I'm sure I'm not the first who want to do something like this. Thanks in advance.
Hi, can any one please give me sample function to change symbol and change timeframe when user click on the button. example: - i made 2 button eurusd, gbpusd and 2 button m1, m2 , when i click, it should change...
Hi guys, This may already have been done but I can't seem to find it. I am after an indicator for MT4 which plots a short horizontal line from the opening of a specified candle, example 13:30GMT candle. From this candle I would like 2 lines above and 2 lines below, also customisable to be 10 pips...
I am confused as to what to do when a developer stops communicating with you. What steps can I take to get a job completed? Craig
VSR sistem : Volume  /support & Resistance
I am new to MT4 and I am trying to convert some code from ProRealTime to MT4 I get compile warning "possible loss of data due to type conversion". Can't seem to find how to correct the code. // c1 =abs( high - low) double c1=MathAbs(High[0]-Low[0]); // c2 = abs( close[1]-high ) double...
Hi I am looking for a way to add push notifications to an indicator. The indicator has the option to show alerts and send email. I do not have the source code only the ex4 file. Is there a work around like a seperate indicator that references the original indicator in the code recognizes the...
how do I convert an mql4 indicator to an ex4 file format?
Hello! My foreign exchange is very interested in, after several years of study, I can master the fundamentals of messages can be their own analysis, now is technical analysis needs to be strengthened. I am studying: Tom deaek theory, I used too many of the indicators, but say that is not very ideal,...
Hello everyone :) after having coded several EA's in mql5, I have started writing my first indicator a few days ago. I was hoping I could get some help. It is supposed to use the fourier transform in order to extrapolate the prices into the future. At this stage I have not gotten to the...
hi I was up to write an indicator to help accessing the charts on full screen mode. on of the things I was up to do was changing the timeframes with short keys. is there anyone who can help me what are the codes to access and change the timeframes? is there any? thanks and regards
i coded an indicator use text object,but when saturday comes, it doesn't work when i want use TextMove, and  TextChange in event Mouse move and mouse click in MQL5. Anyone know why ? i coded it in MQL4 and everything is ok.
Someone has experience with this indicator? [ATTACH]13906[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13904[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]13905[/ATTACH]