Technical Indicators - page 106

hi, need some expert kind to help to correct the indicator with freezing problem issue on mt4 ver 4 built 950 when attached to 2 above chart...thank you very much for your help
hi, I am a 60 second binary options trader - new to Metatrader 4 and need some help / information : I want to get an alerts when a candle stick meets three technical conditions on : (1) Bollinger Bands (either above or below range) (2) Full Stochastics (either above or below range) and (3) ADX...
Hello Profi, I need  indicator (or scanner)  to scan some asset and alert me when Bollinger band goes in constriction ( flat ) mode and the candle hits the upper or lower band. are there something like that exist ? Best regards Paradisein
Hello everyone! Does anyone have the indicator what creates those lines like in picture: The color thing is not important, I made them manually. I was hoping to represent lines what are higher than current price, yellow and ones what are lower, blue. Thanks!
Hi guys I've got a question regarding the market. I have an indicators which comes with Dlls - they are used to connect to my web service. In the Market is it possible to submit the bundle which will include multiple files - several ex4 and dll-s?
Hey Guys, I need a simple Indicator for MT5 that displays high, low of the day and additionally open and close. Best would be if it had a time range (I want to use EUREX time and not the night session) . Would be so thankful :)
hi all what's name of this indicator?
how can I put in the code these parameters cci -150 +150 default ? thank you
Hello, I have an idea how to make money on forex without any risk. I just need one simple indicator for my system. It should check every X ms if the price moved Y pips. If yes --> alert. Its kind of arbitrage. Do you guys know an indicator like this? Its very easy to code but I cant code mql. I
I've read several articles regarding how important it is that your charts adhere to the 'New York Close'. I already know what it means and I think it's about the quality of the candlestick signals and the candlesticks themselves, which is very important to my own trading strategy. It so happens...
I know there are many skilled coder in this forum, so I thought some one can generously write the "Gann Swing Oscillator" code and make it available for others. The Gann Swing Oscillator can indicate that the market is either in an up-swing, or in a down-swing. Its results are plotted on a scale
I am looking for a simple horizontal line alert that can be placed in the volume window and will alert when a volume bar exceeds or touches the line. An email alert would also be nice but is not mandatory. Ive tried numerous different line alerts but have yet to find one that will work in the volume...
  Numbered Bars  (1)
Does anyone have it or know how to build an indicator that plots numbers below each bar or every two bars since the beginning of the session until the end? Very useful for pointing out comments about a specific bar during the day and for the trade journal. It should look like the image below. Can...
[Deleted]
Hi, Is anyone up for coding the momersion indicator for mt4? http://www.priceactionlab.com/Blog/2015/08/momersion-indicator/ I have used this for ETFs in C# but I'm not sure how to code it in MQL. It is good for signaling a shift in the market mean reversion to trending/momentom and reverse. I tried
The ATR indicator basically measure the range of the price movement. But what if i want to measure the tick frequency of a given time( in 1 minutes for example)? Which indicator can do that?
Hi there, I have a really nice signal indicator ex4 file. Is it possible for coders to code an alert based on an ex4 file or do they need the source code file for that
Hey folks, I came across this one indicator called Volume Explosion... How do I find out if I can extract the values from it into an EA? Does the mq4 file need to have buffers? I have tried the following with no luck? //VolumeExplosion1=iCustom(NULL,0,"Volume
I subcribe for a system and paid also. I exact follow the procedre to setup the copying to my account waht also is showen. So why i not get the copy even my MT4 Journal says sychronization is ok all is perfect. Can somebody help me because i not find a link to contact a support. Thomas
Hi My dear fellow traders, If you really want to know a strategy which will make you a millionaire just send me an email.I will send you the strategy PDF for free.This will help you a lot in your forex life.This is the main secret of Forex Millionaires.Just give it a try.Scaplers Please do Not send...
Hi there, I want to share with you my indicator which has been developed for 6 month Now it's time for it to take it mission. The indicator helps you to spot the change of the market trend, as well as show your trader level among trillions of investors. By the way, you can chat with me right on MT4...
Hi, need someone tha can make this indicator show arrows on chart. Can anyone help? Sorry my english
Something like this... class CDemo     { private: struct STR{ double  m_array[]  ; double  m_array1[] ; double  m_array2[]...
Hi there Can anyone help? I am trying to move my custom indicator from MT4 to MT5 and finding it a very steep learning curve. I have the first part of the indicator working great but am struggling to get Bollinger Bands running on the signal that it generates! I can drag the bands indicator on...
Hi Profesionals, my indicator (binaryarrow.ex4) does not have notification button to configure. and i do not have the mq4 file to add code. i configure mt4 PC to send notification to my (mt4 android), but does not work. r there any solution to solve this problem ? Best regards Paradisein
Hi everyone, after hours lost on google to seek this formula, I ask you. I need the formula to calculate Fibonacci expansion, but using 3 points: A (swing low), B (swing high), C (retracement). One present in MT4 to speak. If calculating the extension only using 2 points, the result is different...
hello :) I have a question :) how to set a vertical text below and above candle simultaneously? I would like to have the name of the pattern below and above signal bar (like here: https://c.mql4.com/i/docs/en/objtext.png ), but I don't know how to do it... if (C==O) if...
Hi Guys, Would anyone be able to re-write an existing code of mt4 indicator and make it according to my prefferences? Willing to pay some resonable money for this. Give me a shout. Regards
Dear All, Goodday. Is there a custom Indicator/Label that Shows market has closed 20 days above/below EMA? i.e. there is at least 20 days of candlebar that close above/below the EMA. For example, i want to trade only when a market has closed 20 days above/below EMA. I would be able to...
  Has anyone tried index trading?  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I wonder if no one has thought about trading "pure" USD or GBP? Why does everyone analyse their ratio and trade it specifically? Roughly speaking, why predict the ratio of the price of potatoes to the price of petrol? Wouldn't it be easier to look at each price separately? Of course, and the ratios
Hi guys- I was wondering if there was a) a way to connect feed MT4 data from NinjaTrader (volume data) and then b) create a real-time indicator from this data? I have googled and there are few MT4 <--> Ninja bridges (allowing you to send orders from Ninja ----> MT4 using MT4's feed) This...