Technical Indicators - page 105

Hello fellow MQL4 programmers, I need your help please. The indicator stated below seems to work fine on first hand but I do have an issue - it doesn't refresh the last bar value - it simply ends and there delivers no signals. I found the culprit: Question solved: The position check of value...
Hi, there is a moving average indicator that display the value on the vertical scale (price)? Thanks
Hi Guys, New to the forum, so i apologize if this isnt the rite place to post, im after an indicator that draws the monthly weekly daily ohlc lines and mid lines with the ability to set custom sound alerts not generic sounds in meta trader. Anyone come across anything like this?
Hi I searched for a simple way to calc the macd (iMACD) for the last bar (or for a given bar number) but couldn't find a clear solution for that. The documentation got me confused. Can someone show me one simple example please? thanks
Hello everybody, For those who are short term traders spread does matter a lot. But not only spread matters - an average range of a time period matters as well. To combine it together a ratio of ATR(of selected period)/Spread with the highest reading would provide the best pair for short time
https://www.mql5.com/en/code/491 can someone transfer the code into mt4 version? thanks
Well i cant figure thoose 4 warnings out that i have in my indicator In the coding lines presented here there is 4 warnings - Possible loss of data due to type conversion that i cant figure out whats wrong 90 for (li_68 = ld_72; li_68 >= 0; li_68--) { 91 l_iatr_44 = iATR(NULL, 0,...
Have I found a bug? I'm having difficulty using the CChartObjectTrendByAngle class as it is not doing what I expect it to do. Have I found a bug or am I doing something wrong? My code is this int i = 0; datetime t0 = iTime(NULL,0,i); datetime t1 = iTime(NULL,0,i+1);   double...
Hello I want to ask you, if it is possible to change the code so that the arrow shows the price when there has been a cross lines, and add second arrow with the price higher / lower by 50 points. Now the indicator shows arrows below and abow the bar. int limit = 0;int fontsize=10;int i = 0;bool...
I am using an indicator called fibopiv_v2 in mt5,it has marked support/resistance levels,but the price levels are not indicated, https://charts.mql5.com/11/472/euraud-h1-forextime-ltd.png link for understanding the problem.
Hi All, New to this forum and still relatively new for mt4. I want to use the same indicator file in 3 different sub-windows,one for RSI, and the other two for PRI, with different settings. Theissue is that for some time frames (usually the longer ones, like D1 and W1)they start interfering with...
The trading system which I have called "Dragon ." On average, the pair EURUSD and timeframe H1 brings 20-25 points per day . Trading is very easy in this system . If there was a red arrow and a red histogram - sell if there was a blue arrow and blue histogram - buy. We leave from the transaction for
Anyone know where I can find a double line CCI indicator to use in MT4? My Tradestation charts have it as default but have not found another brokerage with their own charts which uses the two line CCI. The second line is a slower moving average of some sort and the relationship between the fast and
Hi all, I am trying to change an indicator (NonLagMA) to be represented with dots and in a straight and on a different chart to the candles. I can do all this pretty easily by using DRAW_ARROW and using arrow number 116 for a dot. But the arrows are dran in a wavy line up and down like a normal...
Hi all : I wanted to ask for help with this flag , I wanted to add an alert when the stock crosses the yellow line of the indicator. If someone helps me , can happen to them my strategy , I consider 100 % profitable at any time. Thank you
Hello! I'm hoping someone out there can help me... I have taken the Trix indicator made by Raff here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/3142-trend-deviation-trd#comment_73338 and have tried to convert it to a function for EAs. However, the output result is NEVER the same as the...
  Customized a DPO  (6)
Hello, i would like customized a DPO like the IG platform (if it's possible) for MT4 platform. Add color for volumes negative and positive (see screen). IG MT4 Can you help me please. code DPO default is : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Hi guys :) Modifying the Ultimate Oscillator indicator so that it takes a custom symbol, rather than defaulting to the chart symbol. I have made the same changes that have worked with other base indicators but I am getting errors. I suspect the errors are due to the chart querying for data from a
This script prompts for 1x1 angle value then puts two Fibonacci fans (bull and bear) with custom levels 50 pixels from the top, bottom and left borders of chart. The fans are ready selected for manual dragging over the chart. #property copyright "Copyright 2016, МегаКурец Software Corp."#property...
  Ea 90%
Hello in d house, I need a very good ea either to buy or for renting to,trade my account. Ea must have sl and tp. Very good one indeed. Contact me on whatsap 08055644767 or blacckygeorge@gmail.com
  Candle body alert indicator  (12   1 2)
Hello community, I was wondering if someone could help me write simple full candle body alert indicator. This would be alert indicator (with poped up alert display+sound- standard of Mt4). Indicator would find candle with wicks on up and down that are less than X % of full candle size. Prefered...
[Deleted]
Hello Friend Can any one explain How Super trend(ATR) Indicator works , if you show me any chart, it would be grate ! Thank you
I have 2 inquiries about the attached customized TF indicator. 1. When the indicator start from using the history data to generate customized TF please? Let's say my MT4 chart history only keep up to 5th May 2014 (Monday), if i attached the indicator on H4 and set 8 in PeriodMultiplier to...
hi, need some expert kind to help to correct the indicator with freezing problem issue on mt4 ver 4 built 950 when attached to 2 above chart...thank you very much for your help
hi, I am a 60 second binary options trader - new to Metatrader 4 and need some help / information : I want to get an alerts when a candle stick meets three technical conditions on : (1) Bollinger Bands (either above or below range) (2) Full Stochastics (either above or below range) and (3) ADX...
Hello Profi, I need  indicator (or scanner)  to scan some asset and alert me when Bollinger band goes in constriction ( flat ) mode and the candle hits the upper or lower band. are there something like that exist ? Best regards Paradisein
Hello everyone! Does anyone have the indicator what creates those lines like in picture: The color thing is not important, I made them manually. I was hoping to represent lines what are higher than current price, yellow and ones what are lower, blue. Thanks!
Hi guys I've got a question regarding the market. I have an indicators which comes with Dlls - they are used to connect to my web service. In the Market is it possible to submit the bundle which will include multiple files - several ex4 and dll-s?
Hey Guys, I need a simple Indicator for MT5 that displays high, low of the day and additionally open and close. Best would be if it had a time range (I want to use EUREX time and not the night session) . Would be so thankful :)
hi all what's name of this indicator?