Technical Indicators - page 103

Hello Everyone, this is my first post here so bear with me. I have this Forbex Trading System license, but unfotunately it is MQL LOCKED so the indicators are cripted. I am trying to find out about a specific indicator that this system is using ... it's called Ludovic indicator I tried looking...
Hello, can anyone help me with a code sample.. I'd like to get a closing price comparision between two candles (two time points) from historical data. The code then repeats this every x(50) candles to now (present candle) and compares the closing price to the previous loop. Logic: comparison of...
I am sure this has been asked a 100 times but is there an indicator currently available that will change the actual bar colors on the graph based on the MACD? For example: If the MACD is above the zero line and above the signal line then bar on the graph would be green.  If the MACD was below...
Hi, I have the below piece of code, which is supposed to read the values of the stochastic at different timeframes. When the chart is on the same timeframe as the requested stochastic timeframe, it gives the correct reading, however when it is on a different timeframe to the one requested it
  macd indicator  (6)
Hello, Can someone please explain how to use macd indicator ? Thanks
ichimoku supply demand renko chart any comment
I have been looking unsuccessfully for an indicator that would place the current dollar value per pip on the chart. I know that there are a number of online pip calculators that give a real time value, but I'd like to have the value for each pair as part of the MT4 screen. If anyone knows of such an...
hi  In this blog we will find the best day support and  resistance levels.
hi i try create custom indicator from dram multi line in my windows . lines is Dependent to move mouse and fixed by click in chart price , so lines draw dynamic in windows by move and click mouse it's work good but when my close meta trader and open in other a long time , lines that draw before ....
[Deleted]
Does anyone know why the levels parameters in the MT4 Envelopes properties does not work? Is it just on my platform build 988? Or does this function simply not work? Thanks
Hi, Does anybody use tick volume on price instead of volume of a candle/timeframe? I'm think it will be more useful to a trader to know where during candle time period the most activity was. This could help decide if there was heaps of selling at a higher price or buying. What do you guys think?...
Hello I was using asctrend and I added the SendMail() function, but it doesn't work. What is the problem? if( BuyBuffer[1]!=0 )      { if(counter<NumberofAlerts)         {        ...
Hi, I am looking for an indicator so I can overlay 2 pairs on 1 chart to see correlation and deviation values. If I am comparing two highly correlated pairs and 1 pair goes out of sync I want to see it and the values, right now there are MANY indicators like this but the scale is very wrong.. for...
Hello All, I`m a mt5 newbee and would like to ask for help. Since several weeks I serach for this indicator for MT5: https://www.tradingview.com/script/2KE8wTuF-Indicator-WaveTrend-Oscillator-WT/ Is it possible to "translate" into mt5-code? // // @author LazyBear // // If you use this code...
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to create a isNewBar function that works across multiple timeframes. What I've created is this but it doesn't seem to be working and I can't work out why! Code: const bool isNewBar(const datetime time, int period) { static datetime time_prev; if(time_prev...
i need indicator or code to show alert when we have minimum 3 red candles  (can be more but at least 3), followed by minimum 3 green (can also be more but at least 3), followed by minimum three red again, if this criteria is met then we have alert :) any idea ? Thank you in advance
Greetings, I'm writing an indicator which draws colored bullets(arrows). int OnInit(){... SetIndexBuffer(4,BulletBuffer,INDICATOR_DATA); PlotIndexSetInteger(4, PLOT_SHOW_DATA, false); PlotIndexSetDouble(3,PLOT_EMPTY_VALUE,0.0); PlotIndexSetInteger(3,PLOT_DRAW_TYPE,DRAW_COLOR_ARROW);...
Hello, someone can to finalize the Code to customize the color of the Fibonacci lines? Thank you //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| fibonacci-retracement multicolor.mq4 |//| alan...
Hi, I would like toextend the lines beyond the "Chart shift limit". Where is the error inthese command strings? Thanks for thesupport! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| AG Multi Color Fib.mq4 |//|...
I am trying to use this Indicator in an EA, but it appears that it fills one buffer with each color depending on whether the indicator is ascending or descending. I need it to change between two buffers when it ascends or descends like every indicator I have ever seen written in MQL4. any help is...
Hi there, I have added the SendNotification() to a certain indicator that every now and then draws an arrow for an entry, but the old arrows stay on the chart forever, and whenever I put my info with the notification option it sends me notifications of all old signals. What I would like it to do...
Hi there, I am trying to code an indicator to show Stochastic %K and %D for custom timeframes ( 2, 17, 26 etc). For the first step, I am just trying to recode the normal stochastic, to give me the %K for the most recent closed bar. for this example I am using the M5 timeframe. My code is as
let us to discuss about these two indicator
  PROJECTED VOLUME  (1)
Hi coders. Does anybody developed/have an indicator to project the VOLUME dynamically before the CLOSE of a CANDLE? Thank you
Is it possible to convert a C# indicator to MQL4?   I have the indicator in C# form but do not have the knowledge to get it to MT4.   Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
hi any one know how to code when i press letter f in keyboard mouse point change to fibo tool, then i can draw fib level, then mouse pointer to be normal, i try it different ways but not success, any idea from good coder, Thanks void OnChartEvent ( const int id, const long &lparam, const double
Greetings All, Looking for a code to find a candle high and low based on the candle formation time. Eg. 9:00 Any help greatly appreciated... GT.. mpfx
Hi forum, I'm building a new Indicator that shoud work on different pre-selected timeframes. What is the best way to manage the selection of the timeframes for the users? after the selection inside the class I plan to have an array m_tfs[] that stores the selected timeframes to work with thanks
For some reason on certain charts the indicator isnt showing all the text that it is supposed to, specifically the 8'th text object on certain charts for example AUDUSD and GBPUSD. Also if someone could hint as to how I could have this indicator update live for every new tick that comes in that...
Hi I have found a Indicator online, It shows two code errors on Metaeditor   Function must return Value -  Line 225 Not all control paths Return value - Line 56 Could you plz help me...