Technical Indicators - page 148

Hi This is new to me. Does anybody know how to add a sound alert to a custom indicator on MT4 Please?
how to create a function call with dynamic array as an input variable? in MT4 normally is it define as follow  bool functionName(double variablename[,])
I am looking for an indicator that combines 3 separate time zones in one frame (not on the main chart). Typically it would combine M1, M5 and M15, or M30, H1, & H4
This seems like a familiar topic, but I have a very quick and accurate change of trend indicator that simply uses arrows to indicate the change. It would be so much more useful if it had the option (true/false) for both an alert and an email alert. If anyone is willing to do so I would appreciate...
int OnCalculate(const int rates_total, const int prev_calculated, const datetime &time[], const double &open[], const double &high[], const double &low[], const double &close[],...
I desire the indicator like "PeriodConverterOpt" in MT4. In MT5, we can use various period chart. But no shift version. I downloaded MT5 program from FXCM. I checked daily chart, it has 6 bars in each week. It gives me some trouble. Sunday-bar is very short, and it affects the EA results. In...
Hello! Where can I get a MQL5 version of Aroon Custom Indicator? :)
Does anyone know how blocks of text (or pictures) can be added to a chart in Metatrader ? The usual way only allows 1 line of text at a time. Is there an indicator or script that can do this ? Any help greatly appreciated.
  Bb Macd V1.01  (1)
I really love this Indicator I let it run on H1, add two high and low level from 0 buy at -2 sell at +1 and reverse, i obtained last month on Usd/jpy: 213% profit
[Deleted]
Helo there, Does anybody have a MT4 indicator for DiNapoli Oscillator ? Thanks in advance Dubi
Hi, I'm new in trading, can any one tell what Indicator is best for a beginner?
Hi, Is it possible to integrate new indicators as the standard into the mobile version? With MT4 this is not possible. Thank´s for your help. Best regards
what is the best way to trade fundamentals?
  handles  (4)
Hi,  i am trying to undestand basic codes in  MQL5 and one thing i've got biggest problem with are indicator handles. can someone tell me what is this line supposed to do: maHandle=iMA(_Symbol,_Period,MA_Period,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE); Is the value in maHandle actualized every time MA changes? Does...
Hi, I am looking for an ATR indicator that can plot on and HOURLY chart that does the following: 1. Allow the user to input a DAILY ATR period eg., ATR period of 10 days 2. Allow user to input up to say 4 ATR levels as a percentage of the selected daily inputted period. ie., 80% of the 10 day...
Is there an indicator that displays the current bar's HLC and maybe the prior bar in an onscreen box?
Hi, can anyone convert this two very usefull indicators in from MT4 to MT5? This would be really great.-) Please mail to me. Thanks! Best regards
Hello, is there a function that will draw a line from the high of one bar1 to the high of another bar2 on the chart? Thanks.. ObjectCreate(0,"Resistance",OBJ_TREND,0,HighRightLocation,High, HighRightLocation2, HighRight); This does not work :(
Hi, How do place text on a chart, at a particular position, using MQL5 code? (to be done using a custom indicator if it makes any difference). Steven
Hi, Has anyone tried building the multi time frame indicator in MT5. I am having difficulty in coding one. Any help is appreciated.
Hey everyone, The QQE ADV is an awesome indicator to use when developing EA's.  I have the mt5 version, but only the ex4 file, and with every update the indi won't work because it needs to be recompiled. Anyways see attached for the mq4 file, I tried to convert but it won't work I just don't get the...
This is a great indicator I found here--it draws arrows if MACD crosses the signal line without drawing the MACD, but can anyone recode it so if I have it on a chart with a faster timeframe than 30 min, it will only alert if a 30 min MACD crossed its signal line even though it isnt on a real 30 min...
I need help with an indicator I found in the metatrader library that works really well signalling pullbacks with the trend (I just ignore the false ones counter trend) but it doesnt test automatically on each bar close. I need to go chart by chart and switch out of that timeframe (5 min, 15 min etc....
[Deleted]
if someone could add a sound and an email alert to this indicator i would forever be grateful.
For some reason the iMAOnArray() function for a linear-weighted moving average in MQL4 produces different results to the WMA calculation function found in examples for MQL5: void CalculateLWMA(int rates_total,int prev_calculated,int begin,const double &price[])  {...
  memory problem  (2)
I have the following problem. If I run a custom indicator in an expert by IndicatorCreate then it needs about 150-250MB of memory. Is there any way in the expert or in the indicator to limit the memory usage or the size of the price- / buffer-arrays?
Hey Does anyone know if there is a pip difference calculator? Which shows you, for example; Entry point on EURGBP 0.8330 to buy and you are at 0.8340 would there be something to say you are at +10 pips? Be good to have when you have multiple trades open. Anyone know of any?
Hi guys I have a problem with my fibonacci expansion. I trade 1-2-3 swings. That means I see a starting point (point A). Then it goes up to a top which is POINT B. Then it retraces lower and forms a point c which is higher than point A and lower than point B. When it crosses point B and it is going...
How is EMA 200 used?