Technical Indicators - page 102

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hey Scorpion, i was wondering if there is a custom indicator that places trades for you when the indicator gives you a new signal? Any information would be helpful! Thanks, Andrew
This is a great indicator, and it is very usefull for all traders. It draws lines with opening and closing times of markets. Enjoy
This is the best looking indi for news i have ever seen!!! Put file WebGet.dll into libraries, file !IN10TION NewsReader v09.2 lite.ex4 into indicators, and file ! IN10TION Total.tpl into templates. Enjoy
Hello Everyone, I am looking for a multi-time RSI indicator, does anyone have any good ones? I am looking for ones that provide good rsi information, like below or above 50 line,current directionsRSI data, ect ...if anyone program something like this for me.... if so let me know
  RSI with MA (4)
HI Friends, I need RSI with EMA indicator for MT4. I would be much obliged if anyone can help me with it. Thanks
hi everyone how is everyone, well i am fine. hi scorpion i am testing a new trading strategy that if it can give the results it will be a bomb. all i need is a sound alert that rings everytime the 4 or 5 ema crosses the 20sma in the bollinger bands drawn in the same timeframe. hope you can help
  My Gift To Community (92   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Hi, I Just Finished My "book" Of Indicators, It Is Short Explanation What Indicators Do, And How Do They React To Market, I Also Ilustrated Every Indicator With Mt4 Charts. I Hope That My Book Will Help Somebody. true Power Is Is Knowledge!!!
i am a newbie and i know anything about coding. i'd like an email alert to be added to the attached adx/dmi system.the alert should send email wenever the plus DI crosses above or below thw minus DI line.i would also like the currency and the time that the crossover take place on.
hi, im new to this forum because i couldnt find what im looking for in others, want to say "hello" first. ok... im searching for an indicator which shows the position/price of an MA on my screen. For example, i want to see on the 5 min. timeframe where the 4sma/close and 20sma/close in the...
Hey guys, The TRSI indicator below is a important part of my system. However it simply quit working. I don't know if indicators expire or not. Could someone please be so kind to make the indicator start working once again or to use the formula below to create a new indicator. I have the code...
Hello everyone, This is my first post since I am new to this forum and I am a new trader. My problem is that I am using 2 MA Crossover. mq4 with alerts and I can't get the e-mail alert to work. The regular alert comes up on the computer screen and I have the e-mail one turned on. I have other...
Have you ever looked for an indicator that could provide you with a broad indication of price direction? Well, here’s a nifty little indicator that could help A useful directional oscillator
I'm looking for an indicator that will allow me to set multiple price level alerts on each chart easily and fast. I am not fond of the alert feature built in to Metatrader..I would like an equal to as well....We have a nice approach at 1/3 1/2 2/3 etc of a 1 cent range (against USD) on various pairs...
can anyone edit this indicator to make it a envelope? with the shift left and right option too? thanks
Dear forum members, Because of your great interest since 1 year now in my Multi-Indic indicator, it's time to release a new version. It was a long hard work because of my other projects which make me really busy! Small reminder for those who missed the first version: the multi-indic indicator is a...
Hi all, Would anyone know of/have an indicator that counts and displays the number of candles since a candle hit/left a moving average? For example it would start counting candles as soon as a candle has moved, say 30 or 50 pips (or any similar small figure) from a moving average (that could be...
Hi, I am looking for a fibo time indicator that goes beyond the standard indicator in MT4. I want it to project time goals from say the last 10 price swings and alert me when there is a confluence of fibo targets at a specific time. I have heard this indicator described as a Fibo Time Histogram. I...
Hi. I would like to request if anybody has or is able to build an indicato like vwap for MetaTrader 4. VWAP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I don't know if this is the best place to put this request... Thanks!
I hope I can explain this indicator with enough detail. What I would like is a custom indicator that tracks the correlation between two pairs for a variable number of periods, using the current period. For instance, the gold standard USD/CHF EUR/USD. If I want a noisier correlation, could use...
Can anyone figure out why the email function of this indicator is not working? I have the options set to true for email and signal. The signal function is working great but no email is sent. I do have the email tab set up in options and am able to recieve test emails as well as well as MT4 price...
Disregard, I figured out how to overlay.. Thanks for looking. I'm a happy new member here. I really like the Economic Forcast.
hi i looking for stochastic oscillator with signal up and down does anyone here have this indicator? sorry that my english isn"t good well thank you
hi there, i am really newbiz in this forex line and really messy with indicators. hope you guy will advice me any best indicator to use because i always late to entry or exit trade. People out there , please advice me.
I am looking for the price projection oscillator and price projection bands. After years of trading forex I hardly ever use indicators anymore. Stick with basic price action etc. However I do use the price projection oscillator and bands with VTTRADER. I am getting tired of CMS as a broker and...
Hello all, This is my 1st post here and I'm so glad I found this place. I have a little request regarding the stochastic indicator and I hope someone can give me a little help. I've seen and downloaded other similar versions in this forum and there are just 1 or 2 twists that i need and it will...
Hello guys, first of all i am new to these forums. Very interesting. I love the posts here. I am actually looking for a crossover alert that can give a alert on cross of two ema's. I have tried several but they keep sending alerts on every bar till the next cross.... does any one have one that...
Can someone please just add an alert to go off when this indicator produces an upward arrow, or downward arrow, that is all, thanks!!
This is a break out indicator, whenever you see a red rectangle,it's about time ! Stay tune It also mention overbought and oversold area and indicate the trend on each time frame
Hi All experts Very fantastic forum which I've ever seen.Thanks to all specially Scorpion,Gazzuz,Kolachi,... with usefull (free of chrage) material and contents.They share & brain dump here sincerity What's the best configuration for Intraday trading with Stochastic (Slow,Fast or Full) and in...
hi all is there any indicator or code which can auto calculate the range between the current price and start of session ( can be adjusted using GMT time ). and this range can appear at the top left hand corner of the price chart.thks