Technical Indicators - page 102

Hi,   I've some trouble with my indicator. The error is:  Kaldex Indicator V1.3,M1: zero divide in 'Kaldex Indicator V1.3.mq4' (82,38). I do not know what the problem is and how to solve it.  Is there someone who can help me with this? Many Thanks! Sander 
How can I sort open time of Orders descending or ascending in my code: Ticket            open price    open time    symbol    40739542    9844.79    2016.05.18 11:50...
Hi this indicator gives too many alerts when its put on chart , any idea how to be fixed ???  Thanks  
I'm new in MQL4 and metaeditor. Where can I find all the parameters for keywords/functions/etc, for example setindexstyle ? In Metaeditor, I pressed F1 to start the Help window, and in the search bar I typed setindexstyle, but it says it can't find it. Also, in the www.mql4.com books and
Hey guys , sorry I am new here, would apreciate some help in purchasing an indicator. How do you buy an indicator? I use mt4 in demo mode and I want to put a indicator there. It first downloads to my mt4 and then when I try to load it it asks me to buy. But nothing happens when I click on the buy...
My Android mobile meta-trader5 terminal is not drawing Fibonacci retracement, trend lines and other objects.
  Initial Balance  (1)
Hi, I have downloaded an initial balance indicator for met4 platform but am not sure how to use it can you help? I want to highlight the first 30 mins of a trading day, drawing an initial balance line for the high and one for the low of this time period? These Initial balance lines are to then move
Hi: Metatrader 5 offers 2 different types of ADX ("ADX" and "ADX Wilder") while MT4 only offers the ADX indicator and not the ADX Wilder : Anybody knows the difference between both indicators ? Which is the real Welles Wilder ADX indicator ? Thank you for your help. Blackhawk.
I am struggling to figure this out. I want the data from my CSV file to coincide in the data window and a separate indicator window as a line.  When I curse over the appropriate day I want the data window to reflect the value, all I am getting is empty. Let's use a very simple example...
I'm writing an indicator which displays (many) trendlines on the chart. When the indicator is removed from the chart I would like to delete the trendlines it has drawn, and do so without deleting other trendlines created by other indicators or drawn manually. For illustration one can just assume the...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| NonLagMA_v7.1.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2007, TrendLaboratory | //| http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/TrendLaboratory | //|
hello, i try for hours to build an easy custom indicator... in mt4 ....but i am new in indicator programming. what i want to have is very easy in my opinion: i want a simple 1 or 0 in case the price returns in a specific time window back to a certain level. For example: open at 8 a.m. Does the...
Hi, May I know why it is not working: int start()                           {   int i...
  Fractal alert  (1)
Hi, is there a free fractal breakout alert that says me for example "Fractal breakout on EURUSD H4"
Hi,   I have an indicator, and part of the code draws trend lines on the chart. There are roughly 200 of these lines on each chart, and i have 12 charts running at once. When I change timeframes, obviously all the trend lines need to be redrawn, and with 12 charts open it its very sluggish...
Hi, I wont to use one indicator in the another by iCustom funcion. But used indicator need to have DLL allowed which is disabled by defult. How to do it? Thanks for help
I'm brand new to MT4 but I've been trading on OANDA's fxTrade platform for years. I really want to make the switch to MT4 but I'm struggling to get set up. I could really use a few tools/indicators. Does anyone know if anything like the following exists?  1) A way to draw horizontal lines...
I have developed an indicator that doesn't work properly. I highly appreciate if someone can fix it. This indicators shows buy arrow (Up arrow) when the daily high is higher than the highest of last five days, and likewise, it shows Sell arrow ( Down arrow) when the daily low is lower than the
Main Chart Bollinger Band (Period 20, Deviation 2, Shift -2) Bollinger Band (Period 20, Deviation 2, Shift 0) EMA 50 Indicator Window 1 RSI 3 (line RSI to hide) Alligator Awesome Oscillator  How to trade with the above indicator??? I will share with you the strategy in the next post...
Helo, I am using MT4. Can somebody tell me where I can download the following two indicators from: Donchian Channel 48 and 12? I want to integrate the into MT4. Thank you
Hi can anyone fix the zero error divide ( the error is only when the indicator is put on m1 chart) Thanks  :)
Boa tarde Alguém conhece um indicador no MT5 igual ou semelhante ao High Low Activator? Grato null
I am looking for MACD SMA histogram, MACD historgam standard EMA i need to swich it to SMA any one have this indicator
  need help  (3)
Hey Guy´s ,   hope someone knows a solution. I try to build my own Fibo Tool over MT4. It lookes a bit like the ElliottMotiveWave  in MT5. I build it with Tredlines and OBJ_Arrow . My Problem:   I want that the Objcets act like they where one, that means when i click at one point...
does anyone know of any good tick movement indicator ? I'm looking for an indicator that show how fast a tick move up or down. Do you know of any such indicator
Hi can anyone make this excel sheet, exactly the same !! ?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4o5WGDpywM     if yes im ready to post a job in Freelance section .
Hello, Does anybody can help me adding 2 more columns in iExposure indicator? I have many deals and need to see also current price and the difference in pips between the open position and the current price. For somebody can sounds not very seriouse, but my robot works with 10 ccy pairs and can open...
Hi is there such indicator ?  i  will insert the information about the support/resistance levels from a console/web page and it will  see it on MT4 platform.
I am looking for an indicator that calculates the difference between two candles and displays the difference below that candle or an arrow. User can input the pip tolerance, and candle distance. Example: 1Min chart NZD/USD Pip change of 300 for every 15 bar. So checks the current candle against a
Hi this indicator has arrows but they are not visible in data window can anyone help me to be added as buffers so they can be visible in data window ? Thanks :)