Icwr - page 2

Alex what is the difference between the beta1 and the beta2?

thnaks

ICWR Indicator

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
i will make next version The rectangular object only if BUY OR SELL signal (ICRW Rules)

for better backtest

is this OK ?

Alex,

I think even better than that is to change color of rectangle for Bullish Signal (Green) and for Bearish Signal (Red).

One more important observation is that the rectangles do not refresh take a look at the attched chart. Here are the following changes for the next BETA:

1. Rectangle does not refresh after new bar is closed.

2. Show rectangle on previous Active Wave.

3. Rectangle should end at the beginning of new Active Wave.

4. Change color of rectangle to Green for Bullish Signal (Rectangle on top) and Red for Bearish Signal (Rectangle on Bottom) based on ICWR rules of course.

Thanks in advance,

Jorge

TimeFreedom:
Alex,

I think even better than that is to change color of rectangle for Bullish Signal (Green) and for Bearish Signal (Red).

One more important observation is that the rectangles do not refresh take a look at the attched chart. Here are the following changes for the next BETA:

1. Rectangle does not refresh after new bar is closed.

2. Show rectangle on previous Active Wave.

3. Rectangle should end at the beginning of new Active Wave.

4. Change color of rectangle to Green for Bullish Signal (Rectangle on top) and Red for Bearish Signal (Rectangle on Bottom) based on ICWR rules of course.

Thanks in advance,

Jorge

Alex,

Disregard Request #3. You have Request #3 done already.

Thank you,

Jorge

ok here new Update beta3

--

Files:
p.gif  20 kb

Beta3

The Beta3 is great! Wonderful job.

Ricky D

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
ok here new Update beta3 --

Great job. thank you.

hi alex

thanks for your effort.the indicatore sounds greate .really it is a good one.

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
ok here new Update beta3 --

Alex,

Great work with the ICWR indicator and excellent turn around time. It looks like you accomplished all of the request.

Oh yes, I did notice one thing the rectangle does not refresh on the charts. If you can help with the refresh problem I wont bother you again until tomorrow.

Thank you in advance,

Jorge

Anyone testing this ICWR? Any tips/experiences?

Anyone using/testing this ICWR thru EA or thru manual?

For every entry, (m5 based ), if we consult the Daily RSI(14), the no of trades or possible trades are very few since the Daily RSI takes longer time (more days) to come from bull to bear or vice versa if it is at the 30 or 70 levels.

This means very few possible trading opportunities?

Anyone has similar/different view on this?

TIA

Kent.

hi

i agree with u .the signals filterd by rsi(14) are ver rare.i have attaches some pics.???????????????????

Reason: