Technical Indicators - page 104

Greetings All, Looking for a code to find a candle high and low based on the candle formation time. Eg. 9:00 Any help greatly appreciated... GT.. mpfx
Hi forum, I'm building a new Indicator that shoud work on different pre-selected timeframes. What is the best way to manage the selection of the timeframes for the users? after the selection inside the class I plan to have an array m_tfs[] that stores the selected timeframes to work with thanks
For some reason on certain charts the indicator isnt showing all the text that it is supposed to, specifically the 8'th text object on certain charts for example AUDUSD and GBPUSD. Also if someone could hint as to how I could have this indicator update live for every new tick that comes in that...
Hi I have found a Indicator online, It shows two code errors on Metaeditor   Function must return Value -  Line 225 Not all control paths Return value - Line 56 Could you plz help me...
Hello, I am looking for good Websites, books or sources that deal with the subject of MA. SMA, EMA, MA crossovers, etc. I am especailly looking for suggested periods for each time Frame for all constellations (one MA, MA crossings). Can anyone give good advice. Best regards!
[Deleted]
Hello All, I`m new at MQL5 forum, and I`m trying to convert the SAFEZONE indicator from MT4 to MT5, but I`m facing some issues, like some times the indicator is showed then left the screen....... The original code for MT4 I found at https://www.mql5.com/pt/code/7514 Based on MQL5 documentation......
Hello all,   Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have the user choose, in the properties of the indicator, whether they want the indicator to be in the main chart window or in a separate window?   Thanks, 
Copy the sample strategy and trading sustem that turned a 4,800 REAL MONEY Forex account into $4xx,xxx with minimal loss. Only few review copies available: FindGlobalTrends.com
Hi guys, I have a serious problem and I don't think I could handle it myself without any help :(. I would be very grateful if someone could give me even something to read because I don't know where to start... I'm writing a MQL4 indicator and I stuck on one case. What I need to do, in the first...
Hi, I have coded an indicator.. all looks great... but having issues with the alert.. once it triggers, the alert keep on popping up and sounding up... how do i set or code it in a way to make it just popup once and sound once for each time it triggers? here's the code rules that trigger the alert...
I am not pro in MQL4. Could someone say How to do it? Or maybe someone have indicator code. thank for help.
  position sizing  (1)
I saw an indicator in mql that automatically calculated your position size based on risk percentage. Unfortunately I can't find it any more. Reason I need something like this is because my entries need to be quick and I don't want to have to do the math manually. Regards
Hi, This is my first try in programming a custom indicator, the indicator works, however, it wont refresh until I change the frame then come back to it. I know it is a logic issue, but I would appreciate any help. I want it to calculate every bar, however, it will display history bars only, not...
  Help with code  (4)
Please look at code below, I have a time based stop loss function below but it is not working properly as It only looping on on the first time only (TimeBasedSLperiodLoss1), and does not go to TimeBasedSLperiodLoss2. Any help would be highly appreciated. extern string Percent_Close="% of...
Hello Guys, I'm a beginner coder. I need some help for create a indicator that can plug-in my blog at MT4. Like the attachment are showing. Please give me some help!! Very appreciate !!!!
Hello everyone, I have two question and maybe someone could help me. First, I would like to ask, whether somebody know how to can I change a size of candle's shadow. I would like to make a wider shadow of candle? How can I do that? Second, is any trick to copy automatically resistance//support line
  ZigZag indicator  (6)
How does the zigzag indicator work? It does not seem to paint the last candles. See red circle in my attached image.
The thing is, there is many indicatorors which is not available to push notification but Alert message or email. So could I transfer the alert message to mobile notification ?
I am not pro in MQL4. Could someone say what is wrong with this code (I want to copy arr[] to candles[]): class Pattern { ...   private:   Candle candles[]; ... void SetCandles(Candle &arr[]{ int newArrSize = ArraySize(arr);     ArrayResize(candles,...
Hi, I am looking for a MACD and also a Stochastic divergence indicator. Many of the ones I have tried don't work very well. The indicators need to show regular as well as hidden divergence. If anyone has some recommendations, I'd be happy to try them. Thanks
  Pivot?  (6)
What does pivot mean in the context of forex trading?
hi Please help me in generator this indicator. This indicator's idea is price action and engulf method. Signal rules when one or more candle with the same direction pass through open of 2 or more opposite candles whithe the same colors we should open a position. Candels with opposite colors...
All paid indicators dissapeared after the windows update. Anyone know how to fix this? Will MQL5 offer a refund for all my paid indicators if this issue cannot be fixed?
  Repaint Code  (4)
I know theres a way to know by looking at the code if an indicator repaints. I can't remember but does anyone know that code section in the coding of how it looks like?
Hi, is that anyway can detect bb trend(iband)? ranging up/down or flat?  please help. Thanks.
Is it possible to get the Bid/Ask price in the top left of the chart screen & use those prices as variables in calculations using an indicator, I have searched for days & it's sheer desperation I ask now. I'm not asking for the code just whether it can be done or not OR do I need to do this as an EA...
Hallo, guys! I ordered an indicator mt4 that uses historical data. Generally the idea was for each time frame to make some historical data analysis and then to draw several lines based on that analysis. Actually the indicator crashed my mt4 when I tried to use it on only 2 pairs. The delay was...
Hi.. This is my first post here so apologies if it's in the wrong place I'm a reasonably competent self taught VBA coder & thought that as the syntax is sort of similar to VBA, that I'd have a go at MQL4. I've written some code that places a label on the chart which is dependent on the chart...
Hi all Recently I have been creating my own indicators and trying to look at markets in different ways, Pairs trading, or adding them together, basket trading. In doing this I have been creating my own indicators to monitor the movements etc. I would like to place standard indicators on these,...
int start()&nbsp;&nbsp;{ if((BUY==true)(iClose(Symbol(),0,0)<=Price_Target && Ask &lt;= Price_Target) || if(SELL==true)(iClose(Symbol(),0,0)>=Price_Target && Bid &gt;= Price_Target))&nbsp;&nbsp; { for(i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; { OrderSelect(i,...