Semi automatic ea

Good day everyone. I just want to make a semi automatic ea. The strategy is that the Trend line is place manually in the chart and when the price crossed the trendline the ea will automatically buy/sell and after the hitting the take profit or the stop loss the trendline will also automatically deleted. 
 I hope that somebody will help me in coding with this strategy. Theres a lot if additional strategy from this simple strategy but i will add it little by little when this strategy is done. The only thung is that i am not expert in codig thats why i feel so much difficult to hit my desired performance from the ea that i made. 

Thank you very much and pips be with you. 

Hello please go here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
hi bro, I know i can't ask you make correction unlimitly, so here i creat a new task of continuing modifying sys4. Firstly, we dont change the logic of MTF, still  D1 confirmed by W1. But this time, we make it easier, W1 confirmation need just MA cross, no stoch and RSI any more in D1 and W1. That means when W1 MA bullish cross, it confirm only...

Nieco Pama I just want
How many times do you need to be told that we are not going to code your want
          Coding - Fiscal Policy - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

Nieco Pama:
Good day everyone. I just want to make a semi automatic ea......

Do Not Double Post.

I have removed your duplicate topic.

Honestly, I am going to start banning people who double and triple post. It is just totally selfish and wastes other people's time.

Nieco Pama:
Good day everyone. I just want to make a semi automatic ea. The strategy is that the Trend line is place manually in the chart and when the price crossed the trendline the ea will automatically buy/sell and after the hitting the take profit or the stop loss the trendline will also automatically deleted. 
 I hope that somebody will help me in coding with this strategy. Theres a lot if additional strategy from this simple strategy but i will add it little by little when this strategy is done. The only thung is that i am not expert in codig thats why i feel so much difficult to hit my desired performance from the ea that i made. 

Thank you very much and pips be with you. 
Semi automatic, interesting title there 😂

Tafadzwa Nyamwanza:
Semi automatic, interesting title there 😂
Yah..actually ive done it and i started to test it now..and its working. Its starts gaining.... pips be with you guys. And to those people who is generous yo me by giving their ideas for free...God Bless you all.