iOS app notifications WITHOUT desktop app by ONLY trading on mobile app ???

hi

i only found manuals how to setup mobile notifications within your desktop app,

but how about notifications of closed trades by TP and SL when placing them with my mobile app (without having the desktop app)?? i have notifications enabled in the iphone settings but i never get a notification about closed trades, neither MT4 or MT5 mobile app.

thanks

anyone ?? :(

I can not help you much sorry ... but I found the instruction related - 

MetaTrader 5 for iPhone – User Guide
MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help
MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The world's most popular forex trading platform MetaTrader 5 is now available on iPhone and iPad free of charge. With the MetaTrader 5 iPhone, you can control your account, trade in the financial markets, and use technical indicators for market analysis. Trade Technical analysis 30 most popular Technical Indicators: Average True Range...

bosslife i have notifications enabled in the iphone settings but i never get a notification about closed trades,

Enabling notifications does nothing until code sends a notification. You need a indicator or EA looking for that.

You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. Beg at
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

problem solved, i just purchased a windows vps, installed MT and setup notifications.

now i get notified whenever TP or SL gets triggered, even if i placed them with my phone...

there is probably no other way for the iphone.

thanks guys

Reason: