purchased EA not getting installed

Friends, i bought a EA from this site and i can see it in purchased items, as i click to install it on  mt4, this error pops up in journal, guidance will be much appreciated, -

MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443

MQL4 Market: failed parsing info about purchasing a product ''

If you are on Windows so you can check the following information to understand the issue (if you are on Mac computer or on Linux so the Market will not work).

--------------

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.10 11:42

Where can I see my purchases?

The "Purchased" tab displays all the products downloaded and purchased using the current MQL5.community account. If MQL5.community account data are not specified in the platform settings, the tab name changes to "Downloads". It displays all downloads and purchases made in the current trading platform regardless of the account.

How to activate new indicator

Sergey Golubev, 2018.02.05 06:12

It is same - open MT4, write Community login (this forum login) in MT4 menu, and you will see your purchases in Metatrader.
If not - restart MT4.
if not - write to the service desk.

• www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Some more - 

after making payment for an indicator i cant use it ?

Sergey Golubev, 2018.05.18 17:06

Besides, you can check all purchases in your profile so you can see them all.
So, go to your profile (this one - https://www.mql5.com/en/users/lottomoney ) to see your purchases.

If you are on Windows so you are able to use indicator for example.

If it does not work for you so write to the service desk to the moderators/admins of the Marker service (the link to the service desk is on your profile as well).

Reason: