unfortunately i`m not be proficient in Metatrader programming language,
so i need a little your help, please.
Attached you will find the RSI-Alert-Indicator.
For my way of trading there are some modifications in this indicator required.
So, here are the modifications i need:
1. RSI-Price should be selectable (Close/Median/Typical/Weighted-Close) over the Input-Menu.
2. If RSI is above 70 the colour of RSI should change in RED.
3. If RSI is below 30 the colour of RSI should change in LIMEGREEN.
4. If RSI cross above 70 an DOWN-arrow should be drawn in the chart above the actual bar.
5. If RSI cross below 30 an UP-arrow should be drawn in the chart below the actual bar.
6. The arrows should contain adjustable Signal-Gaps (such as the Super-Signals-Indicator).
7. And now a special feature for point 4./5. should be implemented:
7.1. If an UP-Signal was shown on a bar and price moves for example 15 Pips
higher on next bar, then delete the first Signal and show only the new
signal - if price moves down or even not 15 Pips higher then the signal
stagnate. Check this logic (oldsignal-newsignal (not conditioned by
bars!!)) while RSI is above overbought-area (70).
7.2. If an DOWN-Signal was shown on a bar and price moves for example 15
Pips lower on next bar, then delete the first Signal and show only the
new signal - if price moves up or even not 15 Pips lower then the signal
bars!!)) while RSI is below oversold-area (30).
All variables should be can changed by the Input-Menu and the options (Draw arrow/RSI-Color) should be enable/dissable.
I hope its not too difficult to code it - thank you in advance.
A lot of RSI indicators here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733 and, may be, you will find what yoy want https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733
Thank you newdigital,
unfortunately i haven`t found what i need.
May be there is a coder who can help me? -
i would be deeply grateful!
Without point 7
PS: the version without a letter v in the name can be downloaded (they are the same) it seems that at some point the V1.01 have suffered some database problem
Thank you very much mladen - great work!
Point 6/7 may be later?
Added signal gap option, done some optimization, some cleaning, the usual stuff ...
Heavy-Trader, this one includes your point 7 too
1. removed SignalGap parameter and made the arrow gaps auto adapt to pairs,time frames and ranges
2. added your point 7, repainting feature (this is the first time I coded repainting, deliberately at least )
there are two parameters to control signal arrows repainting :
repaintSignalStep -> difference you are looking for, and
repaintSignalPrice -> prices you want to compare for step
if repaintSignalStep is set to 0 (default) there is no repainting of signal arrows
repaint feature works only if you do not use MTF mode of the indicator (current time frame)
good luck with it
i hope i can convey me right (because i am german) -
thank you very, very much for your work - very great -
i`m absolutely deeply grateful!!!
I wish you the best trades ever!
mladen - I also thank you very much!!!
This is a really nice indicator that I will use a lot!
I used RSI Alert - but this is even better!
Thank you Sir!!!
thank you very much
this is great RSI indicator.
mladen,Thank you very much .