RSI-Alert-Indicator: Need help from coders! - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
demontaz
demontaz  

RSI with visual signal on chart

Hi there,

As the title says, I am looking for a RSI indicator that can plot arrows/dots etc on the chart itself when it crosses the 50 line.

Could someone point me in the right direction please.

Thanks

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
demontaz:
Hi there,

As the title says, I am looking for a RSI indicator that can plot arrows/dots etc on the chart itself when it crosses the 50 line.

Thanks

I moved your post to this thread and hope that you will find something here.

Hercs
Hercs  
demontaz:
Hi there,

Thanks

That is quite easy to do yourself as the indicators kindly built by MLADEN are in source code format. All you have to do is to change the levels?

Best wishes.

Hercs
Hercs  

Mladen........

MLADEN, thank you for building these indicators. The original was built by an incredible man called ShadoWiz and has built many indicators for me with great success. I just feel that he should get some credit for building the original.

In this case, Heavy-Trader has taken it another dimension "out of the box" and I for one is finding it useful.

Just a question to anyone.............why the use of TYPICAL PRICE as oppose to CLOSED price which the indicator was written for in the first place? I have tried different Price settings, but maybe it is just in my head, but I found the CLOSED price to be better.

Anyone that can help me understand the performance of the RSI better - to whom I am "addicted" so to speak - please let us all know why you prefer to change the indicator settings to something other than the original CLOSED version.

Lastly, I cannot get the ColorRSI-v1.01 to compile. Would you mind commenting please?

Best wishes.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

The original...

This variation of RSI was entirely coded by me There is no original of it

You can change the price field in input parameters

As for compiling: the posted version compiles without any problem

regards

mladen

aurorau
aurorau  

Malden,

Thanks for coding such a nice indicator. .

Once question. After putting up on H1 chart, I see only 2 arrows shown, I rewind the chart, there is no arrow shown even though the colorRSI up on 70 and down below 30. Is it just gives arrow on the lastest bars only?

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Arrow are drawn just for WindowBarsPerChart last bars (I am not using buffers for that so it would be to slow to draw arrows on the entire chart so I decided to draw just the last screen of bars)

if you wish to change it than change WindowBarsPerChart() in line 160 in the code

for (i=WindowBarsPerChart(); i>=0 ;i--)

to whatever number you want (if you want it to be drawn on the entire chart than simply put Bars-1 instead of WindowBarsPerChart()

regards

mladen

aurorau:
Malden,

Thanks for coding such a nice indicator. .

Once question. After putting up on H1 chart, I see only 2 arrows shown, I rewind the chart, there is no arrow shown even though the colorRSI up on 70 and down below 30. Is it just gives arrow on the lastest bars only?

Thanks
aurorau
aurorau  

Malden ...That's a reasonable thought, your indi has to keep track the 15pips gap on the next bar.

Thank you.!! .

camisa
camisa  

hello, great indicator, can you please increase the history number of the signal arrows or make it inputable from the indicator properties?

fxbs
fxbs  

Max signal (arrows) multiplier added (sig.history) -

extern int MaxArrowsScreensX = 2 (default)

//noproblemocamisanegra*/

To add comments, please log in or register