Do renko charts use time or not? - page 2

Marco vd Heijden:

The problem is not the English language.

The problem is you not understanding simple concepts.

The problem is he is a troll who is always finding some people to answer him seriously :-D

Alain Verleyen:
The problem is he is a troll who is always finding some people to answer him seriously :-D

That also.

Mrluck07:
Some people say that renko charts eliminate time, but on renko i know that after the price x, the market goes to price y. I have a notion of before and after, so my question, why it's not considered time? And if it's considered time, so we have 2 kinds of time on the markets, the original and the renko time?

probably this indicator will help you with your time concept on renko.

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/12491

Renko Time and Time Between Candles Indicator
Renko Time and Time Between Candles Indicator
  • www.mql5.com
*Version 2, corrected array alignment and calculation of the current bar time. *Version 2ma — added moving average as requested. A very simple indicator to display the difference in time between candles in seconds. Intended for use with offline renko charts to indicate how long each block or brick has taken to form. On a regular timeframe...

Amir Yacoby:
I don't want to agree or disagree, just ask let's say it is based on time, what is the difference to your success in trading? Many of the questions you ask are not making any difference at all. Which means, you concentrate on side matters.
The difference is that if you agree that renko is based on time, then you also agree that we have at least 2 different types of time on the markets. Then a question emerges, what kind of time is more suitable for trading, renko time or clock time?
Marco vd Heijden:

The problem is not the English language.

The problem is you not understanding simple concepts.

Let me give you another example:

A woman say: " I will visit you when the night comes"  She did not mention at what times on the clock, but when the night comes, she is using time or not?

Renko chart: "i will create another brick when the price difference is 10 pips" - What's the difference from the first example, there is time here or not?

please someone delete this topic, they should let the OP of the topic be able to delete it

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Usefull links/threads/tools

Sergey Golubev, 2018.01.19 16:44

Renko

The forum

1. Heiken_Ashi_Ma_T3 indicator for Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System thread 
  2. Are Renko charts more profitable? - the thread with the information and indicators to download
  3. Renko Bar |Day Trading | What are Renko Bars | How do Renko Bars Work - the post with video
  4. Renko (extraction from Achelis - Technical Analysis from A to Z) - the post with mini-article 
  5. How to Use Renko Bricks and Moving Averages to Find Trades - the post 
  6. The 3 Step EMA and Renko Strategy for Trading Trends - the post with mini-article 
  7. Trading Trends with Renko Charts - the post with mini-article
CodeBase

1. Renko 2.0 - indicator for MetaTrader 5 
  2. Renko 2.0 ATR - expert for MetaTrader 5 
  3. Renko 2.0 Offline - expert for MetaTrader 5
  4. AdaptiveRenko - indicator for MetaTrader 5
  5. Renko EA - expert for MetaTrader 4  
  6. Renko_v2 - indicator for MetaTrader 5
  7. Renko Scalper - expert for MetaTrader 4
  8. Predictor Marks for Renko, Mean Renko and Range Bars - indicator for MetaTrader 4 
  9. Renko Charts - indicator for MetaTrader 4 
  10. Renko - indicator for MetaTrader 5 
  11. Renko_v1 - indicator for MetaTrader 4
  12. Renko Charts - expert for MetaTrader 4
  13. Tipu Renko Live - indicator for MetaTrader 4  
  14. Renko Live Charts v4.13 - expert for MetaTrader 4
  15. Renko Chart from ticks (Most precise method) - expert for MetaTrader 4
  16. Renko Range Detector - indicator for MetaTrader 4 
  17. RenkoShade2 - Draws Renko boxes in normal TF - indicator for MetaTrader 4 
  18. Renko Indicator - indicator for MetaTrader 4

Articles

1. Indicator for Renko charting - MetaTrader 5 article 
  2. How to create an indicator of non-standard charts for MetaTrader Market - MetaTrader 4 article 
  3. Synthetic Bars - A New Dimension to Displaying Graphical Information on Prices - MetaTrader 4 article 
  4. Indicator for Constructing a Three Line Break Chart - MetaTrader 5 article

============

Reason: