FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 3

lactone:

good gaps

at the same time gold has not moved

And silver has gapped up.

No gaps, no gaps, no gaps, no gaps! ) (in kitchens that are long asleep... like mountains))

21april:
No gaps, no gaps, no gaps, no gaps! ) (in kitchens that are long asleep... like mountains))

You're talking about HIS kitchen.)

The small but proud Greek people are once again reminded that they are not going to work)))

stranger:

The small but proud Greek people have once again reminded us that they are not going to work)))

and they don't care, "you can do it, you can blow it, you'll still get a buoy" the German Frau will say that you are slackers

that's where you're wrong, the Greeks are slaving away and eating in social canteens for lack of money

lactone:

and what do they care - "you can do this or that, you'll still get a buoy" a German Frau will say that you are slackers

that's where you're wrong, Greeks work like a slave and eat in social canteens for lack of money

I'm kidding, if I were them I'd score too.)

Has anyone tried an entry and forgetting about position strategy?

let's say we trade the system - transfer to BEU is fast (almost immediately, but it doesn't matter)

The main thing is if the position is profitable, we forget about it. After all, this is what we do with unprofitable positions, isn't it? We long to turn them into profits and quickly cover them =)
Why should we not forget about profitable ones?

And then, when a more or less decent amount has accumulated - you may cover some of it

IRIP:

Has anyone tried an entry and forgetting about position strategy?

let's say we trade the system - transfer to BEU is fast (almost immediately, but it doesn't matter)

The main thing is if the position is profitable, we forget about it. After all, this is what we do with unprofitable positions, isn't it? We long to turn them into profits and quickly cover them =)
Why should we not forget about profitable ones?

And then, when a more or less decent amount has accumulated - you may cover some of it

More or less decent, I assume this is the originally assumed deposit for the assumed sinking?)

Olegts:
More or less decent, I assume that's the supposed initial deposit for the supposed drain?)
Why so? Naturally, STOPs will be used for entries and relatively fast (for each TF, the C) transfer to Breakeven

GBPUSD buy

at 1.5500 +- 20 pips

IRIP:
Why would you do that? Naturally, we will use STOPs for entry and relatively fast (for each TF, the Same) transfer to Breakeven.
I'm serious - if we move by analogy, then in the process of thirst for profit people will wait for profit, up to a margin call, so we need to define this margin call, to know when to close the position in the black)
Reason: