question

Hello i bought an EA from mql5.com today, i downloaded MT4, logged in to mql5 community from MT4, but i cannot see my purchased EA. Where did it go?

When i click the Experts section in MT4, it is blank.

The purchase page says "To start using the product, go to the terminal, log in to MQL5.community and activate the purchased product".

How to activate when i cant see anything. i clicked the link on purchase page "mql4buy://....something/" but it does not open anything

Check the attached screenshot. I want to use the purchased EA on a demo account of MT4

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...
Files:
demo.png  72 kb

DM:

Hello i bought an EA from mql5.com today, i downloaded MT4, logged in to mql5 community from MT4, but i cannot see my purchased EA. Where did it go?

When i click the Experts section in MT4, it is blank.

one more question. Where to check the version of MT4/5? i downloaded MT4 but when i check About section in MT4, it says MT5.

DM:
one more question. Where to check the version of MT4/5? i downloaded MT4 but when i check About section in MT4, it says MT5.

It may be good to buy directly from Metatrader (and it will be installed on Metatrader you are buying from).
Because when you are buying directly from Metatrader so the Metatrader is is checking the version to be compatible with).

Sergey Golubev:

It may be good to buy directly from Metatrader (and it will be installed on Metatrader you are buying from).
Because when you are buying directly from Metatrader so the Metatrader is is checking the version to be compatible with).

ok
Reason: