FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1061

Don't overdo it.

lactone:
Idler, tell me what kind of miracle-diver you're using?)
he already hinted above that it's a nelin diffur. think about it...

_new-rena:
Duck, he's already hinted above that it's a non-linear diffur.
He gave you a bunch of literature once, but nobody read it, it's more interesting to guess)))

iIDLERr:
Don't overdo it.

I'm fine for now =)

stranger:
He gave you a bunch of literature once, but no one has read it, it's more interesting to guess)))

I didn't see it, I must have been away.

Strange, maybe you remember, on rbc they traded nemtsov with borisova? the result is the same, dignified monkeys. it's a pity it's been a month - we would have lost both. we hang out here, but no one will tell the truth. because work and corporate secrecy. and all your textbooks - to hell. who can make money - will not talk. i alone, fool, have written out when to sell the euro and pound.

iIDLERr:
Strange, do you remember when Nemtsov and Borisova were trading on rbc? the result was the same, monkey-worthy. it's a pity it took a month - they would have both gone bust. we hang out here, but no one will tell the truth. because work and corporate secrecy. and all your textbooks go to hell. who can make dough - will not talk. i alone, fool, have painted when to sell the euro and the pound.
I don't care how many times you write it down, everyone will do it his/her own way. )))

Pips 50-80 on the pound down...

So, here we are at the border of zone one=)

Ilya, a tight SELL on the Canadian!
Reason: