Leverage

What are the pros and cons of trading at a leverage of 1:500 vs 1:50 would be on a $1000 balance. Thanks for the help as I build my knowledge level.

Signal's discussion is prohibited on the forum in any way sorry.
The people may give you the clue about how you can select the signal based on your condition (and no more sorry).

Sergey, you make no sense. Next time please quote the "rules" for us to study or put them in your signature.

@ Chris, higher leverage reduce your risk to run into a margin call given that your lot size per trade remains the same.

Also you can place way higher trade volumes but at risk to blow your account quickly. 

0xA0B1 FX5:

Sergey, you make no sense. Next time please quote the "rules" for us to study or put them in your signature.

@ Chris, higher leverage reduce your risk to run into a margin call given that your lot size per trade remains the same.

Also you can place way higher trade volumes but at risk to blow your account quickly. 

Thanks and perfect explanation! I have only ever had access to 1:50 so I didn't fully grasp it. I'm a person that learns from doing, not reading :(

Reason: