Withdrawal from webmoney

There was a topic recently that there were some problems. It's not that recent, it's about time it started working. Now tried to withdraw to a bank account and no. Who knows what's going on?

I'm getting an error message "Withdraw to bank account temporarily unavailable, use exchange". Is this some kind of humor? What's this got to do with the exchange?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

There was a topic recently that there were some problems. It's not that recent, it's about time it started working. Now tried to withdraw to a bank account and no. Who knows what's going on?

I'm getting an error message "Withdraw to bank account temporarily unavailable, use exchange". Is this some kind of humor? Exchange?

There's a cash exchange, but it's a pain in the ass.

I can not withdraw from one of the wmid, but he has a formal passport with unproven data,

I couldn't find anything except to pay the electricity bill.

I also could not withdraw money from one wmid, but he has a formal certificate and his data is not verified.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

There is a cash exchange on this exchange, but it's a pain in the ass.

I also could not withdraw from one of the wmid, but he has a formal certificate with unconfirmed data,

I could not find anything other than to pay for electricity.

I also could not withdraw money from one wmid, but he has a formal certificate and his data is not verified.

How so, with one wallet can be withdrawal of the other no? So in principle there is a withdrawal? I have a personal certificate.

withdrew a large sum to a bank card the other day without any problems. 3 minutes.

There's tech support (VM) there. They answer quite promptly.

I withdrew roubles to MasterCard... not fast, but still

When trying to withdraw to the card:

When trying to withdraw by bank transfer via banking.guarantee.ru

I.e. they won't give the money to a card or by transfer. Only search through the exchange for someone who needs WMR.

that's exactly what I was doing...

Yury Antipov:
that's exactly what I did...
The second one did, the fourth one said it was transferred to the bank successfully. There's no money in the account.

Yury Antipov:
that's exactly what I was doing...
When?

I can't withdraw money from webmoney either. I transfer it to a DC account - I spend a couple of days there and then withdraw it to my card.
Reason: