I need an EA that can cancel all pending order and current trades at the end of each time frame.

Can someone please help me find or build an EA that will automatically cancel all my pending orders as well as current orders once the time frame candle period comes to an end.

I have a strategy that works on different time but most importantly 1 hour, but I do not have sometimes the discipline or the courage to close the order at the end of the hour to take either a small lost or a small profit or whatever it is. I tends to violate my owns rules by leaving the trades open for a longer time which will most likely ends with a loss. I would love to have an EA that will cancel all the trades for that past closing period.

Example: I place a trade at 9: 20 AM Eastern time, I will manually place the trades with my stop loss and profit target. That could be current trades or pending orders. At 10: 00 Am Eastern time, once the current candle closed, all trades, pending or not must be closed.

That would have been great if EA comes with different  times options when I can select which one I wnat the trades to be closed on in the even I change a time frame or have a strategy that works on different time frame.

Thanks in advance

If no one helps on this thread for free so you can ask asistance in Freelance service (for money sorry).

Sergey Golubev:
If no one helps on this thread for free so you can ask asistance in Freelance service (for money sorry).

Thank you very much.

I think there are free ea on the library who can do this

Reason: