MetaTester - Amount of produced work

I have been using MetaTester 5 for two months and made some money (workstation with 40 agents).

However since last Friday, I do not receive any new work to do. My initial guess was it had something to do with my profile (rating 173).
But then I looked at the MQL5 statistics (https://cloud.mql5.com/en/stats).
In the "Amount of produced work" chart, I notice that there is no new work done since the 23rd of February.

Does anyone know what is going on?

Thanks in advance for the feedback,
- JMT

Same problem here.

Same problem for me also i thought it was my rigs or something.

Same problem ...

Thank you dudes for confirmation, because I didn't found complain on the forum before, and I began to get a little bit scary because I installed Docker in the same period, and enabled Hyper-V, so I thought I could be blacklisted or something like that because they might think I was running in a virtual machine, but this is not the case, this is only needed for another project I run on the same machine. But on another machine with the same setting and no Hyper-V/Docker, I noticed the same issue in the same period.

Though, I checked my logs, and there are actually some works operating daily, but, there is a huge problem: all the works are going in the infinite loop and fail. When you search about loops problems, you find old issues on a older version and another ones relative to programming, but in this case, it looks to be a general issue with the software itself, so maybe its also due to the last update of Windows 10 ? Do you run on the updated Windows 10 like me ?

Lately, I also replaced thermal paste and added liquid metal and a Noctua fan on my fanless hardware, so performances are now even better than before (optimum).

I also read Metaquote is developping a newer version, so I expected it could be relative to this.

Tardily but cheerly, I wish you a happy new year agents !

For information, the main problem appears in your logs for all the works of these last days :

Tester  endless loop detected in the expert, tester to be stopped
Problem also reported here, all the network is impacted : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/305475
MT5 Build 2005 - Strategy tester no longer works with cloud agents (endless loop)
MT5 Build 2005 - Strategy tester no longer works with cloud agents (endless loop)
  • www.mql5.com
The agents never stop Model value is set to "0" (Every tick) See Screenshot attached Thanks...

Florian Lhermite:

Thank you dudes for confirmation, because I didn't found complain on the forum before, and I began to get a little bit scary because I installed Docker in the same period, and enabled Hyper-V, so I thought I could be blacklisted or something like that because they might think I was running in a virtual machine, but this is not the case, this is only needed for another project I run on the same machine. But on another machine with the same setting and no Hyper-V/Docker, I noticed the same issue in the same period.

Though, I checked my logs, and there are actually some works operating daily, but, there is a huge problem: all the works are going in the infinite loop and fail. When you search about loops problems, you find old issues on a older version and another ones relative to programming, but in this case, it looks to be a general issue with the software itself, so maybe its also due to the last update of Windows 10 ? Do you run on the updated Windows 10 like me ?

Lately, I also replaced thermal paste and added liquid metal and a Noctua fan on my fanless hardware, so performances are now even better than before (optimum).

I also read Metaquote is developping a newer version, so I expected it could be relative to this.

Tardily but cheerly, I wish you a happy new year agents !

For information, the main problem appears in your logs for all the works of these last days :

Problem also reported here, all the network is impacted : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/305475

Thank you guys for confirming that I am not the only one to get this problem.

Yes, I am also running the last version of Windows 10. I also get this "endless loop detected" string in my log files.

Let's hope this will be fixed soon.
I am perhaps too optimistic ...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/305696
Нет дохода от агентов MQL5 Cloud Network
Нет дохода от агентов MQL5 Cloud Network
  • www.mql5.com
Не учитывается доход от сервиса "Агенты MQL". Службы на ПК включены. Проблем с интернетом нет, так как сеть разная...

The reason of low profitability is that in one of the last builds administration chopped off tick testing in the cloud, the number of tasks fell 10 times...

Any idea if this is a permanent move?

Juan Manuel Teijido:
Any idea if this is a permanent move?

I do not think so ... because there are few threads in rus part of the forum (and I was reading your post there), and 2 or 3 threads here in eng part of the forum ... + Chinese users ... and so on.

So, MQ knows.
The latest reply from MQ was something related to real ticks testing with cloud - #37 

------------

Besides, you can read this small thread: Myql agent manager - for example (some posts from the thread):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Myql agent manager

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.18 05:47

For example - about the limitations:

• Tester agents/Remote agents/MQL5 Cloud Network agents‌/MetaTester 5 Agents Manager are no longer available for use in the 32-bit terminals: they can work only in the 64-bit systems: read more here 
  • Prohibition for using testing agents working on virtual OS in MQL5.Cloud - read more here

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Myql agent manager

Alain Verleyen, 2017.09.18 19:27

Uncheck the "Active last day" on your mql5.com profile "Agents".

It has been running during 5 min this morning, before crashing again ...
Reason: