Hiding visuals from ea

hi guys i want to sell my ea but people can download a demo en thus they can see exactly how my ea works.

it is very easy to copy it.

how do i stop the visual in my ea.

Greetings

Wessel Damen:

hi guys i want to sell my ea but people can download a demo en thus they can see exactly how my ea works.

it is very easy to copy it.

how do i stop the visual in my ea.

Greetings

Well thats the thing with a demo - to demonstrate how a product performs and i think thats crutial for the potential buyer to know. Buying something uknown..... Like if i sell a car to you but you cant even see it or testdrive it, would you buy my car? don't think so!

Beside that, your code are protected by MQL5 and no one gonna steal your code. I think you need to show a demo or you probably wont be very successful.

Kenneth Parling:

Well thats the thing with a demo - to demonstrate how a product performs and i think thats crutial for the potential buyer to know. Buying something uknown..... Like if i sell a car to you but you cant even see it or testdrive it, would you buy my car? don't think so!

Beside that, your code are protected by MQL5 and no one gonna steal your code. I think you need to show a demo or you probably wont be very successful.

yes but without the visuals the demo would stil perform the same trades so you can check if its working or not

But i understand what you say

Reason: