Metatrader known bugs ... - page 4

mladen:
Dan I am using it on build 438 too. See the example :

Maybe the build you have is a broker specific and that is why you are experiencing problems

As of previous version : I have a build 432 too but can not upload it here (because of the size) so here is this link to terminal.exe build 432 terminal build 432 . Try it out, maybe it helps

Dear mladen!

Thank you very much for your answer,but I have one more favor to ask you.

Because all this staff it's beyond my skills(I am nulle in computers),will you be so

kind(in your spare time)to post the steps to follow for downloding the 432(on the

existing platform? In what folder?)

Again,thank you very much for your HELP

All the best

Dan

Dan

Download the zipped file, unpack it and copy the terminal.exe into your metatrader folder.

Just to be sure, before overwriting the existing terminal.exe in your existing metatrader folder, it would be a good idea to save that version somewhere in case you need to restore it (you never know what can happen)

dansmol:
Dear mladen!

Thank you very much for your answer,but I have one more favor to ask you.

Because all this staff it's beyond my skills(I am nulle in computers),will you be so

kind(in your spare time)to post the steps to follow for downloding the 432(on the

existing platform? In what folder?)

Again,thank you very much for your HELP

All the best

Dan

At metaquotes site some complaints that EAs using DLL wont work with build 438

Tested it and I do not have any problems of that kind of all. EAs using a properly coded for metatrader DLL in build 438 are working the same is any previous build so, it seems to be a false alarm (at least we can tell when there is no bug too )

ObjectCreate error?

Here's a strange one. Often, but not always, an indicator with text printing using ObjectCreate when it is compiled with zero errors will vanish from the screen after compilation; yet it is still in the indicators list. Deleting the indicator and then dragging a new copy from the Navigator will initialize it and correctly display on the screen. Recompiling again without any changes will cause it to vanish.

HOWEVER, I have had occasions when I am moving text around to get it aligned properly where the text will remain on the screen from compile to compile.

Tzuman

It came with some of the builds (don't remember exactly of the many that were upgraded in the last couple of months)

But the funny is that there is no rule when does it do some things like that : sometimes it does and then sometimes it does not so I can not figure out what is going on.

Tzuman:
Here's a strange one. Often, but not always, an indicator with text printing using ObjectCreate when it is compiled with zero errors will vanish from the screen after compilation; yet it is still in the indicators list. Deleting the indicator and then dragging a new copy from the Navigator will initialize it and correctly display on the screen. Recompiling again without any changes will cause it to vanish.

HOWEVER, I have had occasions when I am moving text around to get it aligned properly where the text will remain on the screen from compile to compile.

Tzuman

Tzuman:

Tzuman

Today, the indicator stayed visible between compiles until additional code was added and then began its vanishing act. I shut down Metatrader, terminal and editor, and rebooted the system. Upon the next compile after the reboot, the indicator stayed visible.

Possibly a memory leakage or problems in reorganizing the code which leads to the removal of the indicator at the next compile?

Tzuman

DoubleToString

DoubleToString does not check to insure the value parameter is a scalar, not an array. The following code compiles cleanly. Prints as 0.000. I would assume there are a lot of other built in functions that exhibit the same error.

slope= 180./PI*MathArctan(macdup-macdup)/SlopeBars;

Create_Label("TLSf24",1,1,"Slope "+DoubleToStr(slope,3), 10, "Arial Black",Snow);

ObjectCreate string limit?

It appears that the objectcreate function has an upper limit of 63 for the length of the string that may be printed. I created strings longer than 63 and while they print fine using the Print function, the objectcreate function limits them to 63 characters.

Metatrader and I are doing really good this morning.

Tzuman

int Create_Label(string K, int x, int y, string Text, int FontSize, string Font, color Color )

{

ObjectDelete(K);

ObjectCreate( K, OBJ_LABEL, 2, 0, 0 );

ObjectSet( K, OBJPROP_CORNER, 2);

ObjectSet( K, OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,x+move.sideways);

ObjectSet( K, OBJPROP_YDISTANCE,y+move.up.down);

ObjectSetText(K, Text, FontSize, Font, Color);

}

They are announcing build 445. The only new thing is that they are going to sell signals (list of bugs corrected is very, very short )

This I am not going to translate. Just posting a link to where it comes from. Google translate can do a fairly good job for the last sentence that is the essence of this post : Показать сообщение отдельно - Мета трейдер 5 - Форум Альпари . I think that no comment whatsoever is needed for it

Reason: