I need help trading forex

Am new in this forex trade and am looking for anybody who can mentor me and guide me through the process of becaoming an expert trader. Thank you all

You can talk to someone over here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hello,  I want an EA created for binary options to trade in the MT4 platform using Binary.com Broker. The EA counts X consecutive bull or bear candles and trades on the opposite direction on the open of X+1 candle. It must work for any currency pair and/or time frame. I also want to use the EA in the MT4 strategy tester for back testing data. ...

Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020   
MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

----------------

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

----------------

Key post with all the links
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page108#comment_5847752  

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

Eugene More:
Am new in this forex trade and am looking for anybody who can mentor me and guide me through the process of becaoming an expert trader. Thank you all

The Good news is you are in the right place and you have the right goal of becoming an expert trader....So consider it done!

Now back up and start!

Eugene More:
one of the biggest things I wish I had learned before anything was else is the phrase “the trend is your friend”

Eugene More:

(I assume you are interested in technical trading)

1. Study C++ and MQL 5.

2. Try to observe historical and live naked price charts and try to find some trading rules, and then later try to combine your rules and build a trading system.

3. Try to learn classical technical indicators and add them to your original system if the results are more satisfying.

4. Get some information about money management and revise your system accordingly.

5. Code and test your system.

6. And lastly, after three years and after very stressful days, most likely, you will have failed and lost all your money deposited to FX.

7. Repeat the cycle again.

))

Two advises:

1. You should know that no one will give you a profitable trading system on this site or on any other site.

2. Don't rent a trading system on this site promising 20 % / 50 % or whatever so monthly. They are not serious traders, they are just using money management tricks to drain as much money as from customers like you until blowing the account.

Eugene More:
Am sure you have heard of the babypips forex school, you can go learn there for a start. Great school indeed, a lot of traders learned there and it turned out well. And thereafter you can look for a broker to register with and start on demo.

Batuhan:

6. And lastly, after three years and after very stressful days, most likely, you will have failed and lost all your money deposited to FX.

Brilliant! You never end learning, that's so true.

Batuhan:

Pimpinela:
Brilliant! You never end learning, that's so true.

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."
—Samuel Beckett

Eugene More:

Everyone is different, and you need to find out what will make progress for you.

I'd firstly ensure I understood how to actually place trades and set stop loss orders etc. Of course, you'd do that by opening up a demo account somewhere. Then you might want to understand how charts work, and play around with some of the standard indicators. 

Once you have some basics in place, you can try and find our what type of trader you want to be. Write your own EAs, be a manual trader, follow signals...etc etc.

Reason: