Best Automated Robot, Expert Advisor, or Script for trading.

Hello I am new the community and wanted to get into automated trading. There is soo much in the market place and code base that I don't know what to buy or download for automated trading. Could any one please give some suggestions and reasons about what I should buy for automated trading. What I am looking for is like a scalper or automated trader that bets on the market every few seconds and places winning trades for me so to speak. Something that goes in and out very quickly to place numerous bets. What would be the best software for it? Please and thank you.   

Allan Sanchez:
Hello I am new the community and wanted to get into automated trading. There is soo much in the market place and code base that I don't know what to buy or download for automated trading. Could any one please give some suggestions and reasons about what I should buy for automated trading. What I am looking for is like a scalper or automated trader that bets on the market every few seconds and places winning trades for me so to speak. Something that goes in and out very quickly to place numerous bets. What would be the best software for it? Please and thank you.   

It is not allowed to discuss, suggest or promote commercial products.

You have to make your own search in the Market.

Reason: