EA - Can't get it to run.

Hello I bought a robot for trading and I can't get it to run. At all. I can get it to load and all but I don't understand what this error message is about in the experts tab...   

"3 01:00:00.246 _ANeuroForexProfitRobot2.8.0_AC GBPUSD,H1: invalid lots amount for FreeMarginCheck function

__2__=Lot Multiplicator; LotMultiplikator=1.667; __3__=Start Lot:; _____=true - Static Lot, false - Depend on Balance; LotConst_or_not=false; Lot=0.01; RiskPercent=30.0; __4__=Take-Profit; TakeProfit=5.0; __5__=Orders Step; Step=5.0; __6__=Max Number of Orders; MaxTrades=30; __7__=Equity Stop; UseEquityStop=false; TotalEquityRisk=20.0; __8__=Magic Number; Magic=1802607; " 

That's the error message. Any help would be appreciated. 

Contact the person who sold you the EA

I can't even place a regular manuel order. It just bounces with a weird sound on MT4. I have money in the account. I don't know what the hell I am doing wrong but it aint working for me. Any help would be appreciated. 

Allan Sanchez:

Hello I bought a robot for trading and I can't get it to run. At all. I can get it to load and all but I don't understand what this error message is about in the experts tab...   

"3 01:00:00.246 _ANeuroForexProfitRobot2.8.0_AC GBPUSD,H1: invalid lots amount for FreeMarginCheck function

__2__=Lot Multiplicator; LotMultiplikator=1.667; __3__=Start Lot:; _____=true - Static Lot, false - Depend on Balance; LotConst_or_not=false; Lot=0.01; RiskPercent=30.0; __4__=Take-Profit; TakeProfit=5.0; __5__=Orders Step; Step=5.0; __6__=Max Number of Orders; MaxTrades=30; __7__=Equity Stop; UseEquityStop=false; TotalEquityRisk=20.0; __8__=Magic Number; Magic=1802607; " 

That's the error message. Any help would be appreciated. 

Probably there is some kind of error in the calculation of the lot. Try changing the value of external variable LotConst_or_not=true, to trade with a constant lot.

try to get orders with change your input parameters

try to first change statik lot -- true start lot -- false

Reason: